It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldn't we be able to see Nibiru by now???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I am anticipating that this thread will not go beyond one page or even fill half a page. Why? Because all the 2012 Nibiru people won't be replying!

Earlier this year, there were countless threads about Nibiru in the 2012 forum. So all of those members that were ridiculing us non- believers because we were being shielded from the truth by the MSM etc and were blind to the truth and all that nonsense, I ask you this...

Where is Nibiru? Surely we would be able to see it by now? Surely, it's gravity would be already wreaking havoc on Earth? Surely, the night sky would be littered with fireballs and cosmic debris? All of our volcanoes should surely be erupting? Wouldn't there be Earthquakes of an epic scale shaking major cities to their foundations, great canyons opening and engulfing whole towns? Instead, at least where I am, there is an overcast sky, barely a breeze to rustle the last of the 2012 leaves hanging lifelessly from their trees, the odd songbird picking worms from between the rotting apples in the garden rather than fleeing as far as possible, a cat quietly washing itself at the end of the garden and the sound of traffic passing like any other Tuesday afternoon. You would be forgiven for thinking it was the middle of the 90s rather than the last few days of civilization.

Or...is this just the calm before the storm?
edit on 18-12-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I'm sorry but Nibiru is being delayed due to the fiscal cliff.
As soon as the funds are released Nibiru will resume its course.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
only 3 more days until the 21st and still no sign of nibiru.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
I'm sorry but Nibiru is being delayed due to the fiscal cliff.
As soon as the funds are released Nibiru will resume its course.

Damn I forgot! Of course it's probably being well hidden by chemtrails hence the overcast sky today.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

The TSA is holding it up...gotta pat it down properly.

Yes, we should be seeing it now, in fact we should have been seeing it a long time ago.

So no...it doesn't exist or comes nowhere near us.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If you close your eyes and imagine what it will look like, then you will understand what the Nibiru folks are talking about. Its nothing more than a fantasy.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It's still hiding behind the sun

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The whole "2012" business is actually a fierce, half-hidden competition between a dozen or so different theories.
This contestant got knocked out of the game earlier than the rest.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The word 'Ibir', contained within Nibiru is not a star, it is a transport. name meaning - 'that which crosses over'.

This 'crossing over' fits in quite well with the Ascension idea of people moving from this 3D world to the 5th dimension from 21st Dec to the end of the month.

This ascension or 'crossing over' coincides with the Rapture (false, real or both) as well.
edit on 18-12-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
nibiru on vacation to andromeda..and canceled to milkyway..sory..Official from : nibiru elite guard

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
See it!? It would be the biggest thing in the sky by now and we would sure as hell be feeling its effects.

I think you'd be hard pressed to NOT see it

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
you wont see it because of the 3 days of darkness

edit on 18-12-2012 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Click your heels together 3 times and say....There's no planet like Nibiru.....There's no planet like Nibiru....There's no planet like Nibiru.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Maybe it's afraid to show because it knows that America has nuts with guns and arn't afraid to use them.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mugger

That one always makes me chuckle

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I've been reading so many End of the World articles and posts lately that I actually dreamt about Nibiru last night. I dreamt the clouds over our city had finally stated to break up and the sun was about to peek through. I thought this would be my chance to finally get a glimpse of Planet X, and there it was, a ball of light just right of the sun. It started out small but soon it grew larger until Nibiru's brown dwarf star came hurtling past the earth, followed by its seven satellite planets, Nibiru being the most prominent. I recall how Nibiru reminded me of a marble with a swirl of cloud enveloping the planet. As this miniature solar system travels through our own it carried with it an enormous amount of debris that pummeled the earth in a shower of rock and ice. My family and I were staring out the living room window as the searing heat of the brown dwarf star finally slammed into the earth, turning everything in its path to cinders. We could see the ridge of flame approaching and we knew the end was very near but, we were not afraid. Then it hit us, a heat so intense we didn't even have time to react to the pain and it was over, or so I thought. I realized I was now in my basement and I saw my brother lying on the couch as though waking up from a nap and everything was fine. It was then that I woke up. As I lay there, drenched in sweat I realized that my dream had taken me beyond my own death because my brother passed away over 30 years ago yet, there he was, in my house. Nibiru may not even exist but for a fictional planet its presence has certainly made itself know here on earth.

Just thought I would share. And, yes, this was an actual dream and it was so vivid it scared the crap out of me.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don't think it's real either. I'd like to get that point across. BUT if it were, I think the only explanation would be something like this: (a wormole)

www.nbc.com...

I can't figure out how to embed the video since it's not a youtube link. I think this explanation is grasping at straws, but it can give Nibiru believers hope. I wrote a thread on the video but it didn't get much interest

edit on 18-12-2012 by PeterGriffin because: Added wormole for people that don't want to watch a 2 minute video

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You need to add a flux capacitor to your telescope to see it

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It would dominate the sky if it were true. Look up, its not there. Its a mild Dec day here in Va.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

How come we pass 4d and go right to 5d ? So silly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join