It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shouldn't we be able to see Nibiru by now???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The galactic light federation decided to make it transcend to the 4th dimensional plane near the blackhole located at the center of the galactic plane....or the annanaki got lost and made a left when they found a kirkwood gap and they were supposed to make a right!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
looks like the literal interpretation of Nibiru has been given its final blow?

Of course some people might say Nibiru is not a literal planetary object or has a symbolic meaning etc

But does Nibiru's no show mean the end of this theory for good or don't tell me will it rear its head again with yet another proposed date for its passing by earth?
edit on 18-12-2012 by fadedface because: spelling

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Nibiru is here; I just saw it. I looked out my window very early this morning and there it was. Or was that just my brother chucking a moon. It was pretty early so it might have been the cack of Don.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface
looks like the literal interpretation of Nibiru has been given its final blow?

Of course some people might say Nibiru is not a literal planetary object or has a symbolic meaning etc

But does Nibiru's no show mean the end of this theory for good or don't tell me will it rear its head again with yet another proposed date for its passing by earth?
edit on 18-12-2012 by fadedface because: spelling

The reason the Nibiru myth is tied into dec 21 2012 is because Zecharia Sitchin was a follower of New Age Theosophy and the teachings of Blavatsky who wrote on the topic of Nibiru and the Annunaki. The who idea of the Mayan end date is connected to the earth moving into a new age or age of Aquarius. This is why so many new age gnostics are poping up on the forums today preaching Theosophy. I wrote a thread concerning the origins of these teachings and its association to the Nibiru cult. Link below

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-12-2012 by Killuminati2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Conned ... by ZS

He tooks all your money.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Galactic Federation of Light disappointed us again, their GPS malfunctioned again. Isn't it weird that highly intelligent energy beings can't find Earth. Maybe they use Apple maps.

Where are you GFL???

And Nibiru will always hide behind the Sun, looking right moment to show up. I guess its just very shy planet.
edit on 22-12-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thebel
Where are you GFL???

Galactic Federation of Liars.

They are all evil and await the day that this old world collapses into world war 3.

Then they will gladly watch Christians getting massacred.

When the world population has reduced itself to about a few billion, they will show themselves and hand out free technology.

With a new world cashless economy and the mark of the beast in everyones right hand or forehead, they will be very happy.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

I am anticipating that this thread will not go beyond one page or even fill half a page.

Looks as though you have exceeded expectations... good job.

Nibiru is actually hiding behind the sun because it doesn't have it's galactic passport, so it was denied entry into the solar system, but hey watch out when it gets its papers in order we are all doomed..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Oh no. It's there! Don't you see it?

STEP 1: Grab a crappy home camcorder.

STEP 2: Make sure you're pointing the lens directly at our Sun.

STEP 3: Slightly offset your lens so the rays of our Sun reflect a tiny sun flare on to your optical.

Voila! Nibiru.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm feeling better after reading this thread.

For a while I was deeply saddened that I had been killed by the planet. What a relief to learn that I'm not dead.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
My God I have been laughing so hard from these threads. I have been reading some funny, sarcastic, but powerful comments.

Nibiru is still there, in the shadows, but happy sunshine thoughts are holding it back. Somehow, I do not know how, I am sure that radio signals of aired Anthony Robbins infomercials and Yanni concerts also are having a huge role in keeping that large anunaki infested planet far from us.

Or the anunaki obtained footage of Keith Richard interviews and called the invasion off.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join