It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking the medium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ok, I am having a brainstorm regarding the current lone gunmen shootings. I do not like to make wide sweeping comments regarding humans, because I know how quickly my opinions and emotions change and I have seen others do the same, but bare with me. When most people see images of grieving parents and hear about children being murdered in great detail, i.e, shot multiple times, head shots, etc.... their hearts will break and a low emotion will set in...it's depressing. I see it at work and on the faces of people in public. Now in this linked in world in which everyones business is each others and we can all hear about tragedies such as this does this not create a "shock" throughout the "collective" of humankind? There are many researchers who will tell you that the sacrifices of children in other cultures throughout history were done for this very reason, to create a emotional vibration within the hearts and minds of humanity to feed "the gods." I know this idea will not sit with many people in this materialistic age in which many people have laughed off the idea of "gods" but I think any who actually studies the ancient mystery religions and practices of sacrifice will find what I am saying to be true. You do not have to "believe" for if another knows something to be true they will continue the practice. "The children were buried at the same time, apparently after having been killed in a sacrificial rite that honored Inca deities and promoted political unity across the far-flung empire, say anthropologist Valerie Andrushko of Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven and her colleagues" (child sacrifice) A former jesuit priest named Salvador Freixedo has written some amazing books, mostly in spanish, about this phenomena. I highly recommend all interested in this concept to read the books on this link: freixedo human farm "What they look for in man is power preferably produced by our minds, especially under intense moods or under strong emotions. In the cosmos all is energy, and our mind is capable of producing a very subtle energies that seem to be very agreeable to these higher entities." (Frexiedo, afformentioned link)
Relevent video:
I am not a big Icke fan, but he has got some interesting things to say in this clip, I think...
edit on 18-12-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)

join