It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Twas 3 Nights Before Doomsday..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
...And not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Where are the dozens if not hundreds of ATS posters who were so absolutely certain all this time that the end-times are upon? Where are they now?

Where is the reflection of Nibiru in the night sky?
Where are the massive sink-holes in the ground and strange trumpet noises heralding the four horsemen?
Where are the images of the Earth's magnetosphere as it falls apart and reverses itself?
Where are the benevolent space-brothers hovering above us in flying cities with their metaphysical teachings?
Where are the greys and reptillians coming to enslave us for meat and DNA?
Where are the Mayan Elders and their 13 Crystal Skulls?
Where is the massive cloud of radiation coming to cause us all to shrivel up and die?
Where are the masses of NWO troops knocking down our doors to take our guns and force us to swear fealty?
Where are the FEMA camp operators preparing for train-fulls of civillians?
Where are the 4th dimensional beings who were supposed to help us evolve to the next plane?
Where are the indications that the sun is going to supernova early?
Where are the atrocities of a third world war?
Where is the black hole that the LHC was creating?
Where are the phsychic powers I was supposed to unlock?
Where are the world-wide floods or tidal waves?
Where are the mountains of supposed antichrists?
Where are the dead walking the earth?
Where are the seas that have suddenly turned red?
Where is the apocolypse?

Shame on you, guys. At least when organized religions get their doomsday predicitions wrong they stick by the prediction and move the date.

3 days to go, but without fire and brimstone falling from the sky I'm starting to lose faith. (pun)

But I digress... My main point is this: The closer we approach the "event date" of 2012, the fewer people are speaking of it. My take on it is that nobody wants to be the last guy speaking right before nothing happens. Why? Because even though many people are wrong, only so many will be teased enough to feel humiliated. Arguements?
edit on 18-12-2012 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about you but the US is continuing its slow slide to utter frickin chaos. People are seriously wigging out about the gun control issue. Almost everyone I talk to has gotten into a serious argument with someone close to them about this.

To be fair I'm kinda hoping it's gonna be a quiet week. However that's not shaping up like that.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

three days to go, there is still time to move the date, ye of little faith

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Patience, grasshopper........

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Patience, grasshopper........

Oh, I'm patient.

There will be plenty of time to be smug after.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Like I just posted in another thread, my fear is people using this point in time for their evils deeds.

People love to take advantage, or as our fearless leader says......never let a crisis go to waste.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

nasa has put out a video on youtube about why the world didn't already......

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Like I just posted in another thread, my fear is people using this point in time for their evils deeds.

People love to take advantage, or as our fearless leader says......never let a crisis go to waste.

I'm sure there were a few nastey individuals who made a buck off of the Y2K scare as well. Remember that? Nothing to be alarmed about.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gazzachel

nasa has put out a video on youtube about why the world didn't already......

Wow, a mention of a youtube video with no link, backed by a sentence I'm having difficulty interpreting. Those are some heavy credentials.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I'm starting to suspect you may not bean indigo child if you were you would have all of the answers and save us all from this hehe. just relax and let the indigo children save us all by selling crystals and hugging each other.

i dont think you'll even be smug reading this site after that i think it will just infuriate you. loads of people will just move the goalposts and carrying on spreading the same rubbish, others will say it did happen but there were so few good people god took the one or two good ones and we are left to suffer on earth. some will say they are indigo children and are glad they could save us, some will say the aliens are waiting until everyone has their guns taken off them before they invade but they're still waiting on the moon and talking in peoples heads. ah well hopefully at least one or two people will just say okay i feel a bit silly now i'll stear clear of believing everything negative i read just because i'm unhappy with my part of the world. I'll be working in my allotment (not prepping) just like every other uneventful day

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe
Wow, a mention of a youtube video with no link, backed by a sentence I'm having difficulty interpreting. Those are some heavy credentials.

What he's trying to say is that NASA have already put out a video about "why the world didnt end yesterday".
The title implies that it is meant to be watched after friday, but already released as an education device...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by glassspider

I'm starting to suspect you may not bean indigo child if you were you would have all of the answers and save us all from this hehe. just relax and let the indigo children save us all by selling crystals and hugging each other.

i dont think you'll even be smug reading this site after that i think it will just infuriate you. loads of people will just move the goalposts and carrying on spreading the same rubbish, others will say it did happen but there were so few good people god took the one or two good ones and we are left to suffer on earth. some will say they are indigo children and are glad they could save us, some will say the aliens are waiting until everyone has their guns taken off them before they invade but they're still waiting on the moon and talking in peoples heads. ah well hopefully at least one or two people will just say okay i feel a bit silly now i'll stear clear of believing everything negative i read just because i'm unhappy with my part of the world. I'll be working in my allotment (not prepping) just like every other uneventful day

Haha, it will infuriate me until that date comes. And I'll probably be the "I told you so" guy then, too. It's a neverending cycle - just as the Mayans predicted. (Ba-zing)

It's hard to use scepticism sometimes, but I don't think we should ignore -every- negative story. I think anger is a very rational reaction to many of the articles that pop up on ATS and elsewhere. Who wouldn't get angry about things like irresponsibility at a nuclear power plant, or public shootings, people attacking the rights of others, etc? I just think we blow things so far out of proportions that we create our own mythology around real things - just like the Mayan calender.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

My main point is this: The closer we approach the "event date" of 2012, the fewer people are speaking of it.

That's exactly what scares me the most. Back in Y2K people were all hype about it, now people don't seem to care, and that's when things happen. Not saying it will, just saying that makes me afraid.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

i dont know how to post links to youtube, i have tried it before but they didn't work, why not go on youtube and look for your self, lazy or what........

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
What are you guys talking about! My kid crapped all up in his pants today, my wife blew up the microwave, the dog ran away, and the cat is walking around like she owns the place! We all gonna DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/end sarcasm. Just be happy with what you got, love other humans and sit back with some wine and watch the crazy people go nutz. This Friday is going to be the best show on earth.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i cant wait till the 21st i am going to sit down with a 12 pack of beer stream Alex Jones and hope for the best show of the decade
Hopefully his show about this end of the world is as good as his New years eve show back in 1999 2000 Y2K nonsense

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Ah yes, well in that case you'll find no arguement here. I've seen several documentaries and read several articles that explained the same thing. Making a video to explain it seems a little redundant to me though. If you have to watch a video to figure out why a modern-day interpretations of ancient mythology is inherently flawed, then there's probably no convincing you of otherwise.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Reply to post by kromaion

Nothing to be afraid of, people aren't hype about this because the media isn't telling them to care. Add in that this is the holiday season and this prophecy did not come from some crazy Christian, most people would not care.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by kromaion

Nothing to be afraid of, people aren't hype[d] about this because the media isn't telling them to care. Add in that this is the holiday season and this prophecy did not come from some crazy Christian, most people would not care.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Huh. Very interesting take on it. I wouldn't doubt it one bit, especially the first part.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kromaion

My main point is this: The closer we approach the "event date" of 2012, the fewer people are speaking of it.

That's exactly what scares me the most. Back in Y2K people were all hype about it, now people don't seem to care, and that's when things happen. Not saying it will, just saying that makes me afraid.

Seems to me like even though you're not -saying- it will, you're -suggesting- it will. Don't worry, a billion people believing/disbelieving in something or talking about/not talking about something has absolutely 0 impact on it's actual truth/outcome.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join