It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best 2012 Survival Plan EVER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well with 4 days left I figured I'd let you guys in on a little secret. Give the roaches less time to prepare....

Those who have the means to "Procure" these have already done so; below/at ground level "Prepping" is completely futile. Enjoy roasting alive while we enjoy the view from our long term solar zeppelins @ 30,000 ft.

As for all the other poor souls who'll be Kingsford briquets come Sat morning, I wouldn't worry so much while you're laughing at all these other retards when cartoons are still playing in syndication on the 22nd.

Happy Solstice!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SpecOpPres1

You're saying your with a group that actually has built airships? These are real and ready to fly? The expense alone would be enormous.....

..and to think, some people on here a few days ago found it almost hilarious to think anyone took Friday seriously.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
what? its that your best plan?? wkwkw

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Easy pickins....lots of low hanging fruits on here....people get more frustrated than Michael J. Fox with an Etch-A-Scetch!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Don't be a douche canoe.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpecOpPres1

Easy pickins....lots of low hanging fruits on here....people get more frustrated than Michael J. Fox with an Etch-A-Scetch!

Uncalled for.

Still waiting for "Best plan ever".

Vs.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Versus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Versus

Oh it's the part about the Airship. Use your imagination....too few use theirs, here's your chance. Ya'll got a couple days to slap together yours.

NEWS FLASH (Saturday, 22 Dec 12, 0850)
Yes, Cathy we're just on the outskirts of town where 15 homemade dirigables have come screaming out of the sky right onto the intersate....witnesses say these homemade devices simply rose into the sky and due to some unknown malfunction (Self Fufilling Prophecy) have come barreling down onto the roadway wreaking havoc and pileups several miles long....

Olie Williams from the News Chopper...what's the scene look like Olie? PEOPLE LOOK LIKE ANTS!....Thanks Olie.

edit on 17/12/12 by SpecOpPres1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I''m not sure what you mean by easy pickings.... I live about 25 minutes away from this:

72,000 Foot Reinforced Concrete Mega-Mansion

Nice one on yours...but I assure you ^^ that is real and the reports from the Christian County Sheriff who was up and saw it used terms like Cheyenne Mountain for the strength and design to withstand anything. The story there boasts it's ability to survive an F-5 Tornado.

So... You may understand then why right now? Nothing at all would surprise me for the lengths people are going to prepare for their visions of doom. One giant monument to it is being built right here.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
One word: Hindenburg.

Ya gotta land sometime sucka... and there will probably be zombies.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Sure...Maybe I'll get Cid to build me one...

In retrospect, the best survival plan is to be ME since I'm so so god damn amazing.

Vs.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Zombies are definate, solar powered black rubber w/ adjustable mylar sheathings to gather heat during the day, and hold it in/regulate at night. Was pretty effective during our 2003 trials.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Versus

Sure, you must be. two stars....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here's another tip....never pet a burning cat!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I grew up in the Ozarks/Ouachita mountains....lots of money and free time back in the sticks. Fools come in all sizes and bank accounts. Money well spent...quite.

top topics

join