It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 12 Best Paranormal Sightings Of 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Not sure if this is posted, but it's a good summery of what some good sightings. I missed some of these, so you may have.

-------

12. Sava Savanovic, The Serbian Vampire
11. Alien Pre-Crabs on Oahu
10. The Baltic Sea Millenium Falcon
9. The 2012 Olympic UFO
8. The Ukrainian Chupacabra
7. The Fruit Roll-Up Ghost
6. Bigfoot Reclining Like He's Just At The Beach
5. UFO spotted by Aberdeenshire
4. Meteoric Iron Man From Space
3. UFO Over South Korea
2. Bigfoot In Provo Canyon, Utah
1. UFO Over Denver

www.buzzfeed.com...

Few stories caught my eyes;

10. The Baltic Sea Millenium Falcon > Whatever happened to this story, I can't find any following news on this.
9. The 2012 Olympic UFO > I also never heard of this, the video is very clearly shows something moving above the fireworks. If not a UFO, was this just a Balloon/Blimp or CGI?
7. The Fruit Roll-Up Ghost > If not fake, this is awesome. You can actually see the object fly off the shelf on it's own.
4. Meteoric Iron Man From Space> I never really understood why the Nazis used swastika, which when twisted in an angle has a very important spiritual symbol of good in Hinduism
3. UFO Over South Korea > Has this been proven to be a CGI? Good, clear video of UFO.
1. UFO Over Denver > What is interesting is this object has been filed a ton, but usually around the same time of the day. The camera clearly shows this object within our atmosphere so not sure if it's some space debris stuck in the orbit.

Anyhow, some good stuff to see there.

Enjoy,

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
Not sure if this is posted, but it's a good summery of what some good sightings. I missed some of these, so you may have.

www.buzzfeed.com...

10. The Baltic Sea Millenium Falcon > Whatever happened to this story, I can't find any following news on this.

This has got to get my nomination for the most over-hyped "discovery" of an ordinary rock formation ever.

Must have been a REALLY SLOW YEAR for "paranormal" news if this even made the list.

edit on 17-12-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

Just a rock eh? What was up with all the "electric interference" the divers had?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

-------

12. Sava Savanovic, The Serbian Vampire
11. Alien Pre-Crabs on Oahu
10. The Baltic Sea Millenium Falcon
9. The 2012 Olympic UFO
8. The Ukrainian Chupacabra
7. The Fruit Roll-Up Ghost
6. Bigfoot Reclining Like He's Just At The Beach
5. UFO spotted by Aberdeenshire
4. Meteoric Iron Man From Space
3. UFO Over South Korea
2. Bigfoot In Provo Canyon, Utah
1. UFO Over Denver

www.buzzfeed.com...

9. The 2012 Olympic UFO > I also never heard of this, the video is very clearly shows something moving above the fireworks. If not a UFO, was this just a Balloon/Blimp or CGI?
7. The Fruit Roll-Up Ghost > If not fake, this is awesome. You can actually see the object fly off the shelf on it's own.
4. Meteoric Iron Man From Space> I never really understood why the Nazis used swastika, which when twisted in an angle has a very important spiritual symbol of good in Hinduism
3. UFO Over South Korea > Has this been proven to be a CGI? Good, clear video of UFO.
1. UFO Over Denver > What is interesting is this object has been filed a ton, but usually around the same time of the day. The camera clearly shows this object within our atmosphere so not sure if it's some space debris stuck in the orbit.

Anyhow, some good stuff to see there.

Enjoy,

Sorry mate, but a lot of BS there:

"UFO" over Denver, not confirmed but the fact it's been spotted at the same time of day indicates something which is more likely someone as opposed to paranormal.

UFO over S. Korea, shocking example of bad CGI.

Olympic "UFO" was a blimp.

The ghost ones I won't even bother with, as nothing can ever be proven with that. The chupacabra could be real but with no scientific verification nothing more can be said.

The Baltic case, I was very interested in that from the beginning, however as you noted it has fallen away from the limelight. Did find some latest videos on it for you:

I've also said from the start that this could be evidence of ancient structures, although nobody has confirmed or denied anything, I stand by my initial reaction. There has to be a ton of evidence of an advanced, ancient, civilization under our seas

edit on 17-12-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Its seriously been a crappy year for Alien/UFO videos especially when you consider the Denver 'bug' video makes number one on that list

But hey..we still have 21/12/2012 to look forward to

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by bluestreak53

Just a rock eh? What was up with all the "electric interference" the divers had?

Nothing but random failures of equipment, as you would ordinarily expect in a hostile salt water environment.

And yes, its just a rock formation. (At least that is what the only qualified geologist had to say who examined samples from the site.)

Baltic Sea UFO Exposed – Hoax Of The Year or Government Conspiracy?

We still don't know if it qualifies as "Hoax of the year", or merely the most over-hyped discovery in the past decade of a boring rock formation on the bottom of the sea.

edit on 17-12-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join