It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANNONYMOUS Targets Westbougher Baptist Church, finnaly someone steps up.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well, Anonymous is my hero, and finally someone has decided to take down these horrible malevolent beings who not even the government or police can stop, Westbougher are responsible for homophobia, brainwashing lies, hatred, protesting at dead military servers funerals and even threatening to protest at the recent school massacre shooting site, This cult teaches their children hatred and preaches hypocritical views such as views on fornicating yet they have children, Shirley has been warned and now anon has put the plans into action, I believe in freedom of expression but I believe in respect and curtiousey more, I believe in not being a hateful seed spreading malevolent being and letting bigons be bigons, I cannot wait to see Westbougher Baptist go down!
ANNON Vs Westbougher
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: Added link

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Whoa.. Got to go with Anon with this one... Crazy little #@$%^@%^@%^@%^..... So hateful... They share nothing in common with their true christian teachings, and I can't think of being further from god than supporting death... Is it a baptist thing? Or is it just that one church that thinks that way?

"Shirley Phelps-Roper, a spokesperson for the group and, like most members of the organization, a relative of the group's founder, Fred Phelps, announced on Twitter on Saturday the group's plan "to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment."

It is unclear when the group plans to protest, although a tweet from Margie Phelps implied that it would be during a vigil that will be attended by President Barack Obama on Sunday evening.

Members of the Westboro Baptist Church say that America is being punished for its acceptance of gays and lesbians. In recent days, Phelps family members have sent tweets about the Connecticut shooting that have said "God sent the shooter."

Wetboro baptist church will protest vigil for ct shooting

Pure evil...
I hope they get what they deserve.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Way to go Anon...

Just checked out the home page of the Westboro Baptist church as i had never really taken time to see what these people are all about. Sick and twisted comes into mind.

Lets just hope that this is not a threat and that Anon REALLY do some damage to this hatefull and hate provoking community!

Once they have done that, maybe they could have a go at Tom Cruises gang of friends!?

Respects

Rodinus

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Tahnya86

Whoa.. Got to go with Anon with this one... Crazy little #@$%^@%^@%^@%^..... So hateful... They share nothing in common with their true christian teachings, and I can't think of being further from god than supporting death... Is it a baptist thing? Or is it just that one church that thinks that way?

"Shirley Phelps-Roper, a spokesperson for the group and, like most members of the organization, a relative of the group's founder, Fred Phelps, announced on Twitter on Saturday the group's plan "to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment."

It is unclear when the group plans to protest, although a tweet from Margie Phelps implied that it would be during a vigil that will be attended by President Barack Obama on Sunday evening.

Members of the Westboro Baptist Church say that America is being punished for its acceptance of gays and lesbians. In recent days, Phelps family members have sent tweets about the Connecticut shooting that have said "God sent the shooter."

Wetboro baptist church will protest vigil for ct shooting

Pure evil...
I hope they get what they deserve.

I think they are a cult and a true hate group. They have NOTHING in common with Christians or Baptists. (I'm not a "Baptist" but I'm pretty confident in saying that they are on their own. Their disgusting and horrible and NOTHING like Jesus. Actually, just they are the exact opposite.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I recently watched a video of Westboro protestors stomping on an American flag, desecrating it. A soldier rushed in and tackled the offenders, which prompted his arrest. Two other soldiers came in to pick up the flag and take it away. Isn't flag desecration in this country illegal, or is it protect by free speech?

In either case, they shouldn't be qualified as a church. They are hate mongers, and while they have committed no "real" crimes, isn't hate speech now a hot button topic in Washington? I signed the petition to have their church status revoked (forcing them to pay taxes on their money making lawyer scheme) and have them renamed as a hate institution. It seems like the only power we "average folk" have against this disgusting group of people.

I for one commend Anon for doing this, and I hope that they'll start attacking the WBC's main servers next. Shut those people up once and for all.

-TS

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Am I missing something? Aside from another message sent out by someone using the Anonymous name...was anything actually DONE or just threatened? The OP link goes to the page showing a message created for them...but people using the Anon name generated a few a week to all kinds of causes?

I'd love to see these people electronically destroyed and if someone using the Anony banner can manage it, more power to them. I just hope it's more than idle talk and bluster this time. WBC really crossed the line by focusing on the CT shooting. Low life is too nice a term.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
From what I'm hearing several biker "gangs"/groups will be there to stop these nimrods.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
They need to go down and hard. I hope Anon succeeds, these disgusting people need to be stopped. That video gave me the chills.

Thanks for posting, OP.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Am I missing something? Aside from another message sent out by someone using the Anonymous name...was anything actually DONE or just threatened?

The Videos almost always come out in advance as a threat/warning...

They broke the crap out of a lot of websites.. I checked them all out myself, some of the sites where not just DDOSed but actually completely deleted..

Did you watch the video?
It kind of explains everything you need to know.

You expect something that is happening as we speak to already be done? That's naive.

They will attack them all over the internet with Bible truths as one thing. (Love thy neighbor?)
Im assuming their website is going bye bye not too long from now.

Not that they need any help destroying themselves from Anon, they are doing quite the job by themselves.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Finally?? Didn't they do that before??

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This will only strengthen Westboro's resolve. They will see this as persecution, and "praise god" for it. They see persecution and hatred toward them as an indicator they are doing god's will. Look for them to glory and revel in it.

Those are some twisted folks there.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Am I missing something? Aside from another message sent out by someone using the Anonymous name...was anything actually DONE or just threatened? The OP link goes to the page showing a message created for them...but people using the Anon name generated a few a week to all kinds of causes?

I'd love to see these people electronically destroyed and if someone using the Anony banner can manage it, more power to them. I just hope it's more than idle talk and bluster this time. WBC really crossed the line by focusing on the CT shooting. Low life is too nice a term.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

Well normally all they do is take down a web page and maybe post the identities of some of the people. I mean I hate Westboro as much as anybody but, as we have seen Anon has proven to be better at making vidoes than getting anything done. I hope this time it is different.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerdyclutzyblonde
From what I'm hearing several biker "gangs"/groups will be there to stop these nimrods.

That would be an interesting combination

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

All i can say is annon is a powerful organization,i would not second guess annon and by the way they use their words and threats, they are smart people, look at the middle east servers they took down, i dont know how annon will destroy westbougher but i guess bank accounts and social security numbers are a good start, there is only one other way to stop them and i wont say it on here but when the head pastor Fred or what ever his name is dies, people should picket his funneral! see how they like it! We need real heros in this world to fight evil such as cults and corrupt governments and these guys are a good contender!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSquare

Yes, live on the radio as well. The DJ, Anon and WBT were have a conference call and WBT kept nagging and cutting off the Anon dude. Anon dude told them to be civil or they'll pay. WBT wouldn't let up so a few minutes later Anon dude said nobody could go to their website anymore because it was deleted, and guess what? It was. Pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by XLR8R

I remember they were clashing before.. as they should.

I am not sure in publishing personal details, I would much more prefer a announcement of a funeral (natural, at least not provoked death) of one of their subjects to protest with several signs, Your God want me to protest here. Make it personal at the same level

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
They'll probably love the attention. I doubt this does anything in the long term but give them publicity, and if anything violent happens they'll probably even get some sympathy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I hope they take them down.
If they do picket anything to do with Newton I hope someone does something because If I saw them do it I would.
edit on 17-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Did you watch the video, and read the message? Did it feel authentic to you as it did to me? Of course the authenticity of anon messages can always be challenged, that is the nature of the beast

There have been results that have coincided with this message.

If our Government doesn't have the mind nor standards to disrupt such activities as seen by the WBC and other questionable groups, someone else eventually will.

WBC are being responded to from multiple fronts, it seems. People are mad, the pitchfork business is booming.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If our Government doesn't have the mind nor standards to disrupt such activities as seen by the WBC and other questionable groups, someone else eventually will.

So who's going after the questionable group anon?

It amazes me that people that frequent a website dedicated to conspiracy theories are oblivious to the fact that anon itself is a conspiracy.

I'm no fan of WBC, but I can't advocate vigilante justice either. Where does it stop?

You're right about the pitchforks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join