It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT! Sandy Hook AND Aurora shooting connection SMOKING GUNS!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

This movie was filmed in Pittsburgh PA.....(where I am from).....

Why would they reference Sandy Hook? You would think they would reference a place in Pittsburgh if there was no alternative meaning behind it, wouldn't you??

OP great find! This is getting deep!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

OP, You make a good point but let me ask you something...why?

Okay according to you (I haven't checked myself) both fathers were to testify in that scandal....so why did their sons kill innocent people? It's right there where the connection falls apart.

I can see that if MAYBE, the sons did this on the day they were to testify (to divert attention?) but as much as my conspiracy mind wants to, I just don't see what the point was because every conspiracy has an alternative reason. This so far, fails that last hurdle.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by doesntmakesense

It's not a wake-up call to revolution. It's a wake-up call to who our true masters are.

Nothing you think, nothing you do is by your impetus.

We are shells manipulated by the unseen.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Sandy Hook? It could say MOON for all I know. I think this guy is visually matrixing to see what he wants to see, and once it's suggested to others, they also believe they are seeing the same thing.

Sorry guys but this is complete BS!

IRM

It also looks like HQOV or HQ head quarters ObserVation. Plus thats not a Y its an arrow coming down from the line.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Manchurian candidates, maybe? Holmes was part of an elite group of students studying how the brain works. Maybe this as something to do with it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by denster1991
You are saying that who ever is in control behind the curtain is bored enough to show predictions in holly wood films or there sick enough in the head to do it. Its awesome that people can connect these patterns but before jumping the gun on the situation someone contact the actors, director, camera guys, lighting, sound and film editors and ask generally if there was an odd feeling to the shooting of that scene even if someone controls the output at least dozen more people in the scene see if any of them felt the filming of the scene had a strange feel to it get someone on record and you really will have a smoking gun.

Comic books can also be used as predictive programing by TPTB. Marvel Comics had a storyline in 2006 called 'Civil War' in which a national tragedy sparks registrations/bans/arrests of super-heroes. Now get this, the national tragedy was an incident that caused mass casualties at a Connecticut elementary school .

We've now had an incident that caused mass casualties at an elementary school and now we're talking about gun bans.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

BOTH fathers of James Holmes AND Adam Lanza were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal.

Now this is an interesting angle!

Do you have any links or anything that goes into more detail. BIN does not cut it for me.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonsOfTheMeek

You are saying that who ever is in control behind the curtain is bored enough to show predictions in holly wood films or there sick enough in the head to do it. Its awesome that people can connect these patterns but before jumping the gun on the situation someone contact the actors, director, camera guys, lighting, sound and film editors and ask generally if there was an odd feeling to the shooting of that scene even if someone controls the output at least dozen more people in the scene see if any of them felt the filming of the scene had a strange feel to it get someone on record and you really will have a smoking gun.

Comic books can also be used as predictive programing by TPTB. Marvel Comics had a storyline in 2006 called 'Civil War' in which a national tragedy sparks registrations/bans/arrests of super-heroes. Now get this, the national tragedy was an incident that caused mass casualties at a Connecticut elementary school .

We've now had an incident that caused mass casualties at an elementary school and now we're talking about gun bans.

Thats just to crazy.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Logarock because: n

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan
reply to post by Spiral0ut

I was under the impression that the James Holmes Libor Scandal was debunked as a product of Sorcha Faal

I know of the reputation of Sorcha Faal, is there any info that comes from there NOT a hoax, that you know of?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

BOTH fathers of James Holmes AND Adam Lanza were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal.

Now this is an interesting angle!

Do you have any links or anything that goes into more detail. BIN does not cut it for me.

Other threads have been sent to the hoax bin that declared this.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Sandy Hook? It could say MOON for all I know. I think this guy is visually matrixing to see what he wants to see, and once it's suggested to others, they also believe they are seeing the same thing.

Sorry guys but this is complete BS!

IRM

there's actually another photo with the hand NOT there.. and you can see it in plain sight.. "sandy hook" ..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Sorcha Faal?

Nuff said....thanks!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
reply to post by tehdouglas

It was in the Dark Knight though, did you not watch the first video in my post?

The video clip he uses is from Skyfall... Not Dark Knight. The map clip is DK yes... but the high rise is Skyfall.

Edit to add image....

edit on 17/12/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

I don't even have to crop it to see... same slant, same characters underneath. Just because these guys say it's from DK doesn't make it right. Too bad they killed their own videos entirely by lying.
edit on 17/12/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

Oh ok. Thanks for that I was confused. Now.. Check this out. There is in total, three different movies/videos that aurora is referenced.

Skyfall, and also G.I JOE Retaliation trailer, at 0:41 second mark:

Yup. And last but not least, this blatant, and I mean blatant occultist illuminati programming music video, appropriately titled "every body gonna die". Check 0:22 second mark, its right there with of course, an all seeing eye right above it. This whole video is creepy and a blatant illuminati message .. So I'm not surprised there.

edit on 17-12-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CINY8
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I posted this in the other Batman thread but this site proves it says Sandy Hook and has had that name since the previous Batman movie (Gotham Knight).

Batman Wikia

South Hinkley, also known as Lower Gotham or Sandy Hook, is borough in Downtown Gotham City. First appearing in Batman: Gotham Knight and last appearing in The Dark Knight Rises, this location plays a big role in in Bane's plan to destroy Gotham. South Hinkley is located in a small island, surrounded by two rivers, one creek, and an ocean.

but that doesn't prove anything against the hypothesis.. doesn't change the ability to plan it to be in accordance

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SonsOfTheMeek

The use of Stamford during the Civil War event was due to a suggestion by Jeph Loeb who grew up there. If I remember correctly a number of Marvel's writers and editors have also lived in Stamford at one time or another.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

Manchurian candidates, maybe? Holmes was part of an elite group of students studying how the brain works. Maybe this as something to do with it.

Here's the problem with statements like this: when one has to stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh their imagination and TRY to come up with a conspiracy, maybe just maybe, these are just troubled men and nothing more.

Most of us don't trust anything anymore especially when it comes from the media which then gets dipped in government reactions but at some point, we should wait for more details.

Grant it, 9-11 was most certainly an inside job but that doesn't mean, from then on all horrific events are government sponsored.
I'm not saying it can't happen but so far I've read no theories as to WHY it happened.

This father-Libor connection sounds ridiculous. And even if it were true, what does it have to do with their sons going on a rampage? If the sons took out the prosecutors or something along those lines then, yeah....I would smell a conspiracy.

But sadly, I think people are just flipping out. And are mad. And sad. And angry. And hopeless. And depressed therefore lack respect of anything or anybody and act erratically.

I am not making light of these incidents at all but these obviously aren't the only massacres in our lifetime. It happens. And half the time, there's no clinical reason (like abuse at home etc).

So until there is a modicum of logic as to their motives, this should be left alone for now.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Thats just to crazy.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Logarock because: n

They've been talking gun control for a long time Not gun bans. Gun control. Big difference.

The USA could never take away all the guns. It's impossible. Most won't surrender them so that leaves them going from house to house? Not going to happen. If people know someone's coming for their guns, they'll start shooting. So it's not practical, safe or doable.
So please realize the difference between ban and control.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Oh ok. Thanks for that I was confused. Now.. Check this out. There is in total, three different movies/videos that aurora is referenced.

Skyfall, and also G.I JOE Retaliation trailer, at 0:41 second mark:

Now this is interesting. Immediately before it flashes to the building with "Aurora" on it at 0:41, he says, "Our government has been infiltrated. What our enemy has done to us, he's gonna do to the world."

At some point even the most stubborn disbeliever will have to shake their head and say, there's only so many coincidences that can continue to pop up and statistically still be considered a coincidence.

The truth is indeed almost unbelievable

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well, you can't kill the people testifying that's too obvious, so to show the fathers they mean business and can have anything done to their liking they use their sons to set an example of the power they have.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

And this is something I've found myself wondering about. Let's assume for a moment that these are somehow legitimate connections that go at least slightly beyond coincidence. The next logical question, I think, would be something like "what does this mean?"

Could it mean that "the elite" understand some things about the connection between thought, fantasy, intention, and the manifestation of reality that most of us don't... and so they're purposely inserting things like this into films to kind of "seed them" into the public consciousness, to gain more power for whatever events they're for some reason planning (events like sandy hook, the aurora thing, etc)?

Or could it be that writers and artists are somehow tapping into a collective unconscious, and that's where we pull our creative material from, and so, we occasionally end up with debris from "reality" littering our art in unexpected ways?

Or could it be a third, or fourth option I'm not thinking of?

Maybe on the 21st someone proves that we've been living in a computer simulation, and these are strange "easter eggs" left by the programmers. Does that mean we get bonus points for finding them?

Sorry. Just speculating. It's a past-time of mine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join