It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I died 6th Dec 343 AD in Myra

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I died 6th Dec 343 AD in Myra.

Icon of the Death of Nicholas
Church of Agios Nikolaos
Pireaus, Greece
www.stnicholascenter.org...

The Day of My Death is also my Feast Day and people around many parts of the world celebrate my Legacy.

The true story of Santa Claus begins with Nicholas, who was born during the third century in the village of Patara. At the time the area was Greek and is now on the southern coast of Turkey.

actually I thought I was invented in China, but never mind, this account here must be true, it’s voted Most Popular.

He died December 6, AD 343 in Myra and was buried in his cathedral church, where a unique relic, called manna, formed in his grave. This liquid substance, said to have healing powers, fostered the growth of devotion to Nicholas. The anniversary of his death became a day of celebration, St. Nicholas Day.

Detail: The Life & Miracles of Saint Nicholas by A.Boguslawski
St. Nicholas Center Collection

Through the centuries many stories and legends have been told of St. Nicholas' life and deeds

answers.yahoo.com...

Why, you would wonder, if I am a Practice in the image of a distinguished Bishop of Myra, do I wear an American Red Santa Outfit over a fat belly even in Europe!?

And why do I bring presents to some on the 6th, to others on Xmas Day, some receive the Gifts by a Christ Kind and yet others get it from something called Kris Kringle. Some call me Samichlaus, Sankt Nikolaus, Sinterklaas, Ded Moros/Father Frost, you name it, many variations all the way to Santa Clause. It is all Mindboggling - even to me - I do feel my personality split, truly, at times I don’t know who I am.

But with this fabulous Event called Internet nowadays it is not a matter of what you know but where you look it up. I do so myself, if my headache gets too weird.
Follow some of these links, if you feel you would like to look up some more on my origine and practice in all the different countries.
Here some Scientific Facts about myself.

In 1087, part of the relics (about half of the bones) were furtively translated to Bari, in southeastern Italy; for this reason, he is also known as Nikolaos of Bari. The remaining bones were taken to Venice in 1100.
en.wikipedia.org...
Basilica San Nicola di Bari
Bari, Italy
St.Nicholas, Patron of Children

I am Patron of seafarers, scholars, bankers, pawnbrokers, jurists, brewers, coopers, travelers, perfumers, unmarried girls, brides, robbers and especially children.
I am also patron saint of Amsterdam and Moskau.
St. Nicholas' icon, given by Serbian Orthodox Tsar, 1327
www.stnicholasofmyra.org.au...

The first St Nikolaus celebrations as ‘Sinterklaas’ include my mid November arrival by boat from Spain, accompanied by Black Peter (Krampus) (lucky for you if you don’t know him, he carries my Big Book where all Your Deeds are written down and he deals with you if I ask him to).
S. Nicola Patron of the Sea, 9th Centenary of the Translation (1087-1987)
Ex voto from a Serbian pilgrim
May Festival: statue coming in from the day at sea

My Favourite Legend is the one from America.

ah, America! the place that gave me my most Mysterious and most Powerful Existence! Not only do I not have a biological father - I don’t even have a divine mother who would have given me birth after an immaculate conception. In America they would like to have me born from the foams of CocaCola! I reckon this makes me the most controversial character - or, well, at least as unique as Gaiatri and Uranus.

Then again, maybe I’m Aphrodite’s American Sister and not Chinese at all.

However this may be, I am one of the most powerful people in this world. Somehow I manage serious adult personalities to stand up and defend my existence throughout their lifetime although all of them at a certain age would swear that I don’t exist. And every year I manage to kick the economy into a higher gear for the month of December.

I reckon all this makes me The Elite.

Here a tip for you: no matter how many bad children there might be or will be, I still would not invest in coal, neither stocks nor futures, wouldn’t invest in anything produced via earth by mankind for that matter. I would only consider pure clean energies. Like the Power of Illusions or the Dynamic Behind Things.

Enough said of these things and myself.

Let us rather talk about a topic that so many people seem to be interested in.

The Reindeers – how do I get the Reindeers to fly? Well……… I don’t get them to fly.

As you would know from my earlier posts Rudolph is not only a Reindeer but also a Dolphin. So, to let you know the Full Truth, Rudolph is also a Bird. Yes. A Bemo Bird, to be precise, fully equipped with Cosmic Intelligence, fully capable to read all of my spectrums.

This Bird, this Vimana, of course could take on any shape or form, but Rudolph decides every year to appear in the symbolic representation you expect it to be as not to cause more stress than necessary around this hectic time of year.

No matter how many Reindeers you see infront of a sleigh, they are all only the One. The Red Nose indicates the main seat of the Heart. That’s why it is glowing so strong.

Rudolph is, unlike my Helpers, not from your earthly realm but from a Spirit World. An Alien, if you wish.

……..having mentioned The Helpers……… a tad bit of a nuisance to me, as you might have gathered by now. They do not carry their allocated workload and I am constantly required to fill in. You know I’d rather spend my time on the internet, especially on ATS.

A few years ago we replaced the last outdated batch of Helpers because they were not reliable enough. We replaced them with the latest applications of scientific and biological equipments. They worked rather good until just after their warranty ran out. Since then they activated their self-restore program which also seemed to work fine until I noticed a drop in their willingness to work and recognized that they slowly but surly reprogram themselves to be lazy, argumentative and at times even aggressive.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
see for yourself, they even blame me for it

That’s quite a predicament, as you can imagine. I still have boxes of these machines ready for the download of this specifically purpose created program, but what’s the use, if they are subject to a glitch - of which the engineers don’t want to know anything about and only brag with the superior motor skills of this technology – and I can’t run their software to my requirements. I believe the mistake to be in the synthetic DNA, but try to talk to the manufacturers!

Now you wonder how you can distinguish between my Robot Santas and myself. Aha! Easy!

To start with, it’s the way the Robots say Ho Ho Ho. It’s a sure give away. Whereas I genuinely laugh to myself when amused, the Helpers laugh for your benefit only, because that’s what they have been programmed to do. Please don’t embarrass them by asking them why they say Ho Ho Ho in their phoney manner, it will only reflect back on me.

The other revealing fact of course is their Beard. But you knew that. Most of you have tried to pull Santa’s beard, isn’t it, but they do defend those beards vehemently, to protect themselves from being exposed. Their Serial Number is quite visible behind their beards. There are only very few models that managed to run their applications glitchfree and are capable of growing an Original Beard.

Mrs Santa is also……. – no – no no, never would I let her to be replaced by an artefact of modern inventions! Not even when she burns dinner, like last night.. – but I wont tell.

“”Nicholas’s existence is not attested by any historical document, so nothing certain is known of his life except that he was probably bishop of Myra in the 4th century.

www.britannica.com...

t’s the 3rd Advent!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hello,

Awesome thread
S&F for you my jolly good sir

The history behind modern day " Christmas " escapes many, and so I thank you for taking the time to make this thread.

SS

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is great! Thank you for putting all that information together in one thread.
Doesn't seem to be gathering the attention it deserves, though - maybe if you changed the name to "Santa died..." instead of "I died..." it might be noticed by more members? Just a suggestion.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

and thank you for your time reading and replying, good sir.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynnhwyfar

Thank you for your kind comment!

I think people are busy with very important things of American History at the moment.

Also, people can't really leave Christmas Shopping to me !?

top topics

join