It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World as we know it .. is COLLAPSING

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

They were tired of your stinky feet so they went to another dimension.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Thank you for pointing that thread, very intresting story ! Maybe some items have a life on their own.. it reminds me of my phone company ( my hometown ) stocks i herited a decade ago, everytime when i go to visit my dad to my hometown i want take these stock documents with as i have planned to sell them cos i don´t really need them and live far away the town nowadays, so everytime i can´t find these documents and when im not going to visit my hometown i see them right there in my drawer were they have always been... its so weird.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

The sock gremlin is very real, and he is expanding his empire to include sheepskin slippers! Leave him an offering of fealty (maybe homemade cookies and a cup of hot cocoa with real marshmallows) along with a note swearing your allegiance in exchange for the return of your items. If he accepts your offering you will find your missing items the next morning somewhere out in the open where you wont miss them!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

The sock gremlin is very bad.
He sticks them in odd places inside your dryer,washing machine,heck even down a drain!
One day,my dog pooped one out.
Evil little bastards!

edit on 16-12-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Ooh that evil creature ! i doubt i can make a deal with him and if i do im sure he will not keep his word and continues evil doings in my household. The creature is also psychic as he moved into our new washing machine in the very same day it was delivered.. i though i get rid of that when old machine had to go...

reply to post by kdog1982

That picture you rendered with your words, described possibly most sinister act that creature is capable of !
edit on 16-12-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
before you goto sleep find a picture of slipper similar to yours. meditate and then focus on the picture, repeat "please tell me where my slippers are" to the point where you are almost falling asleep then switch off, relax and goto sleep.

tell us what happens in the morning...but dont expect anything... but it may work

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

Thanks for the tip !.. so im going to see slipper related dreams next night.. Flying Slippers, Diving Slippers... Slipper cupcakes... Sleeeeeeeppers...

Gonna try it anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join