It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World as we know it .. is COLLAPSING

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yesterday i lost my slippers, i have been looking for those all over the house, i thought back where i still had them on. So if i remember right i took them off in dresser room before i entered in Sauna... after that i have had no sight of them.. my slippers have VANISHED !

I love my sheepskin slippers they are very warm and comfy.. just what a girl needs here up north when temperature outside is atm 5F.

I have noticed that our stores do not have decent clothing lines which would suit to northern hemisphere, they seem to get their clothes for sale from warmer countries and therefor for example socks are too thin so i have been knitting woollen socks which would work in this cold climate. I made two pairs of socks to my son not so long ago and one pair of them is also VANISHED.

So believe me i have been looking these items all over the house and property we have.. and they are gone.

Maybe you have also lost something..

If more items gets lost this week i will keep you updated

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
they are under your couch.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Komonazmuk

I looked under the coutch .. nope they were not there either. But thank you for your response as now i know people actually cares

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Don't worry. You will find them at the last place you looked!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
My physic powers are waning as the 21st approaches I hope to trade it in for laser eyes

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
on you´re feets?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I lost the license plate to my celica. Sucks balls.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They're still in the dresser room.
Under the clothes you took off.

They are made in China.

Put two layers of socks on.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Its so sad .. that those vanished. Not in the last place i looked and not on my feet either. And on 21st if you have my comfy sheepskin slippers i am willing to trade them to those laser eyes

JackyMenace im so sorry you lost your license plates be glad you didn´t lost your whole car

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have a feeling everything that gets lost is in the world off Odsuk. Derived from the household phenomena of Odd Socks. They were a pair going in the wash.... But upon insertion to the drawer there is only one! Somewhere in an alternative universe, there's a person wondering where all this extra stuff comes from!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I hate that,losing stuff!
I swear I have a pair of elves in my house playing a joke on me.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Nope couldn´t find them, i also looked in utility room if i accidentally had them among the clothes i took there .. and no again. I just don´t understand where they might be

So my biggest fear is that world is actually collapsing and items just dissapear for good in front of our eyes

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Did you look in the blankets on your bed...and under your sofa in the livingroom?

Des

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Aaah don´t you just hate elves pranks !
Here in north we have more like a gnomes, sauna gnomes, home gnomes.. and they can be tricky creatures to deal with

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes i did, i also peeked into fridge as once upon a time i lost my eyeglasses and found them in fridge and box of butter i found on my desk...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RobbieK

YES !
Someone sucked them into other dimension !

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
maybe you sat on them and they found there way up your crack

on a serious note i once lost a shuttle cock in a very small room, I saw where it went, it fell behind some objects out of view. i went to get it and it had gone. I guess a mouse could have taken it.
edit on 16-12-2012 by rkingpin because: (no reason given)

on another serious note, i have worked and earned money last few years in the thousands...(not that much but over 10 grand) i dont smoke/drink/party etc...and yet all that money has disappeared. Either the banks are swindelling my money and fiddelling with statements to make it look real or something stranger.
edit on 16-12-2012 by rkingpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rkingpin

Even that is a funny idea but sooo wrong !!!
My BMI is 18 so its impossible.. i think.. checking

edit on 16-12-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

ooh the money thing.. i hate shopping, my hubby does it well for both of us .. meaning he is a quite a shopping queen
maybe you are too but don´t notice where you actually spend it

I even thought maybe he has hide them so he gets me out to city to shopping, but he also were looking for them so i think this time he didn´t do pranks on me

edit on 16-12-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
My son has the socks....he is the sock monster.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If you want any hope of finding your slippers again you may just have to stop looking for them.

Here was a thread I participated in awhile back that might interest you.

Old Family Doll Turns Up After 80+ Years
edit on 16-12-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join