It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

He says

"I am not mad.. because I have my agency to make sure.. that I use this event to do what I can.. to.. do whatever I can.. uhh.. to wanna make sure that my family, my wife, and my daughters are taken care of.. and that.. if there is anything I can do to help anybody at any time any where that I will do that"

It sounds like doublespeak.

Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs, "servicing the target" for bombing [1]), making the truth less unpleasant, without denying its nature. It may also be deployed as intentional ambiguity, or reversal of meaning (for example, naming a state of war "peace"). In such cases, doublespeak disguises the nature of the truth, producing a communication bypass.[2]

[3] However, euphemism is not the same as doublespeak. It will not be considered as doublespeak if it is used appropriately and without the intention to deceive. For example, using "passed away" to suggest somebody is dead is an appropriate use of euphemism.

edit on 18-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by yoyoma15
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

I agree that is a very suspect video. Also, it appeared that he had to be prompted to go out on the stage once he realized the gravity of the role he was playing. A well written speech as well. This combined with the fake "phelps family"/ Greenberg Sexton video makes me think this is a scam. I hope an ats person skilled in the area can see if Robbie Anderson is a real individual. If so, do they just promise these actors big money to stay quiet?

I can only assume that these actors are part of the mind control program as well. It's the only explanation. I wouldn't think that money would be enough

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I had to stop watching video. It is truly offensive this lying maniac wants us to feel sympathy for him because of his "daughter".

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

He says

"I am not mad.. because I have my agency to make sure.. that I use this event to do what I can.. to.. do whatever I can.. uhh.. to wanna make sure that my family, my wife, and my daughters are taken care of.. and that.. if there is anything I can do to help anybody at any time any where that I will do that"

It sounds to me like his agency could be his religion?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Anyone else find the double dress appearance of the girl fishy? I really think its important, too me it proves they all shot this "IF" it is a hoax in a 1 day setting.

edit on 18-12-2012 by tomorrowseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Cropper

I think he is referring to the Emile Parker foundation.

Who would like to bet me that this foundation morphs into an gun legislation lobby and the "emilie Parker" bill will be passed through legislation a la the James Brady gun bill.
edit on 18-12-2012 by yoyoma15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by tomorrowseer

The whole thing is fishy..

The fact that during his speech, even when getting choked up ~ his eyes never watered or turned red at all.

Also when he walked out with a big grin on his face..

It just seems so odd.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Reminds me of an actor.
edit on 18-12-2012 by bobrules because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by hades84

In the scene just before what your describing.. Bane´s scientist is making the hydrogen bomb, he asks the scientist to take the core out of the machine which he replies "It will go off " Bane replies ".. and for the sake of the children pavlov, i hope im right."
And the coincidence thing its said two times in the movie, with emphasys.
edit on 18-12-2012 by samuelsson because: Wrong button

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobrules
Reminds me of an actor.
edit on 18-12-2012 by bobrules because: (no reason given)

Why be so blatant with it though, unless someone is looking to get "caught"?

Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

I'm usually just reading this forum every now and then when I chose to take the red pill on stuff that just doesn't add up. Now this Sandy Hook thing, I just had to register because I have the need to express how I feel about this.

I have learned something, and that is to trust my gut feeling. They almost had me believe this Sandy Hook incident, even with my inner voice screaming something is definitely wrong.

I was kind of shocked and just followed the events, until I saw Obama cry on TV. I said to myself, this is fake,
but brushed this off. Then this Parker guy, father of Emily Parker the girl who died, just rubbed me the wrong way. Something was wrong, but of course my mind found plenty explanations why he would come across weird.

The first thing I heard was this page, which suggested it is a hoax, and that all the people seen on the news are actors.I'm like o.k.,sure but it did stick with me and lead me to do further research. The page I first saw was this one, probably been posted already:

Wellaware

Then what totally blew me away was the map comparisons and reference in the Batman movie, come on are you serious? Just LOOK at the overlay, and if you still chose to swallow the blue pill fine, I prefer RED, RED all the way:

Map Overlay, Gotham Sandy Hook, Google Maps Sandy Hook Connecticut

But in this video, you can see that the father of the girl is completely acting!:

Parker caught acting on camera

He was in shock you may say? He grieves differently? No, just replay the video. But I understand if you still want to take the blue pill. And last but not least, the Hurricane Sandy weather map, that you should compare to the Gotham map.

Weather Map

I'm very careful to say no kids died. That they are all actors. But I do keep my eyes open. Something is so off here.. why? They want to take away the guns and then there will be a civil war some say, to sacrifice children,..
I don't know.

I almost forgot, Suzanne Collins, the author of the Hunger Games lives in Sandy Hook, Connecticut.

Collins resides in Sandy Hook, Connecticut, with her husband and their two children If you have read the Hunger Games, you knwo what it is about right? A corrupt controlling government that sacrifices children.

I stay with my statement, prefer the RED pill all the way. Thanks for reading..

And in closing, the map again in High resolution

edit on 18-12-2012 by Ladyk74 because: corrections

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
That 'grieving father' is not showing real emotion! This is acting at it's worst!

I wonder what the woman whispered to him at the end? And the guys in suits at the back? They look dodgy, watching over him perhaps?

I doubt they'll let him do any more interviews after that!

These videos have just cemented the fact this is all a set up!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Caverly1976

Did the report say who provided all of this information? Also, I thought I read that nobody at the school staff-wise had even heard of her, nor parents.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ladyk74
[mor

Informative first post

May all the future posts you write receive many stars.

Here is the first

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

I don't understand this?? Can you explain what this is? This entire incident is just reminding me of the guy that shot the US Congress-Woman. Same look in the EYES!! I think the 20 year old was programmed!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by Ladyk74
[mor

Informative first post

May all the future posts you write receive many stars.

Here is the first

Thank you! I'm usually here often, just too lazy to register and actually write,

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Sounds like a photoshop / social media hoax to me.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Who programmed that 20 year old?? The Hive? Telepathic Link? HAARP signal to space and back to Earth hit cell phone tower and create Artificial Telepathy? Is this what Steven Ivans knew about in CA and his own took him out??
edit on 18-12-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkuzzleButt

In the full version of this video, if you pause it at 1:01 you will see the supposed 'Aunt' of the 'dead child' has a bluetooth type ear-piece in her ear, very easy to spot.

Is this normal during TV interviews? Never seen anyone wear one on tv before, especially supposed members of the public!?!

edit on 18-12-2012 by DeeKlassified because: word correction

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I don't know. Maybe he's in shock. The more times I listen to this, the weirder it sounds. He says, "I have my agency to use this EVENT to..." Who would call the murder of their own child an "event"? At least that's how I'm interpreting this. I have no clue what he meant by agency. He was talking about his religion before that so maybe something along those lines. There is no way in hell I'd be referring to the murder of my child as an "event" though.

Was the woman who hugged him his wife? Whoever it was, she didn't look too distraught either. And he ends it with "Thanks guys"? How touching.

edit on 18-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join