It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SANDY HOOK reference in BATMAN movie

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki420th

This iz rather interesting.. But I'd like to pose this question to others in this thread.. "Iz there no such thing az coincidence...?"

Are there other references in the Film..?
Could other psychopaths be utilizing references in this movie to plan and execute up-coming mass murders..?
Iz it that hard to believe there are extremely intelligent psychopaths living amongst us now, planning something much more devastating..?

S+F

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Actually this is proof to me that someone other than this boy, who has good eyes, he looked like he was loved, did something. And he was murdered too, his mom as well, they can't speak up.

This shows that this was planned in advance by very wealthy and organized people, the ones behind all our media.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I dont see gotham city there but call me ignorant for not watching these movies. I can do nothing but accept your explaination. But i do know that the gotham city effect is similiar to the NYC area. is that true? and if so Sandy Hook is right beneath New York City...

Transfered from

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school. , page 129

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I don't see a reason to think that Sandy Hook or Aurora appearing in a Batman movie is a conspiracy.

Just the subconscious manifesting itself in the same way that Web Bot makes predictions.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
New Family Guy, American Dad Episodes Pulled Due to Connecticut School Shooting

As The Futon Critic notes, this is the second time in the past two years Seth MacFarlane's Sunday night animated series were pre-empted due to unforeseen real life tragedies occurring.

I think 4 different TV shows got episodes pulled.
edit on 16-12-2012 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by I-on-beam
I dont see gotham city there but call me ignorant for not watching these movies. I can do nothing but accept your explaination. But i do know that the gotham city effect is similiar to the NYC area. is that true? and if so Sandy Hook is right beneath New York City...

Transfered from

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school. , page 129
Click on the first link in the OP.
At the bottom of the you will see a caption. Look just above and partly underneath the word 'truck'. You will see 'Gotham' in yellow.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Pointing at Sandy hook:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I see the Gotham city now, i dint before but sandy Hook is under NYC. who is the Batman buff..?
NYC = GC ???? tru or not true?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by Unity_99
NO YOU ARE. Hiding your head in the sand doesnt help anyone. Its right in plain sight.

That movie premiered with a false flag murder, and it points lierally, with a hand to the next big one.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I'm not joking. What you wrote is literally a paranoid delusion.

You need to go see a doctor immediately. Mental health is not something to be taken lightly.

Oh god give me a break, if she needs to go we all do.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I see the Gotham city now, i dint before but sandy Hook is under NYC. who is the Batman buff..?
Gotham was a nickname for New York City before Batman was created in 1939.
Most people accept that the Gotham City From Batman was modeled after New York City.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
So basically what you are all insinuating is that Christopher Nolan is somehow part of a movie conspiracy that knew of the Newtown shootings a year before they ever happened.

No wonder we are all laughed at.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Most people accept that the Gotham City From Batman was modeled after New York City.

Except this one was filmed in Chicago

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Thanks,, now is Sandy Hook that large of a place to be granted that large of LETTERS? Sandy Hook is in the Lime Light of this pitcure.. Isnt Sand Hook just the outskirts of beach in NJ???? it is funny... or was Sandy Hook mentioned verbably in the movie?

edit on 16-12-2012 by I-on-beam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin

Originally posted by exponent

NO YOU ARE. Hiding your head in the sand doesnt help anyone. Its right in plain sight.

That movie premiered with a false flag murder, and it points lierally, with a hand to the next big one.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I'm not joking. What you wrote is literally a paranoid delusion.

You need to go see a doctor immediately. Mental health is not something to be taken lightly.

Oh god give me a break, if she needs to go we all do.

Yer exactly right.... the trolls on this thread are so obvious... nothing more pathetic than a troll... Except a NON-PAID TROLL.... lol

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
edit on 12/16/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by butcherguy

Except this one was filmed in Chicago
Whatever that has to do with it. My point was that Gotham City was modeled after New York City when Batman was created in 1939.

Previous Batman movies have been filmed in Los Angeles, London, Pittsburgh and... Well here:

Locations used as inspiration or filming locations for the urban portion of Gotham City in the live-action Batman films have included New York City, Los Angeles, West London, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Newark, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and St Neots, while British country house locations in Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire have been used to depict the less urban scene of Wayne Manor.

Wikipedia:Gotham City

edit on 16-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Quite true (Chicago)...for the previous two previous Chris Nolan Batman movies anyway (I have yet to view the third and final one)...from the El Train to the Chicago Board of Trade building standing in for the Wayne Enterprises HQs. I guess the way they transitioned from the Chicago backdrop to a New York-esque setting was in Batman Begins when Bruce Wavne came out of the Chicago underground (ie beneath Michigan Ave) where the mob boss's restaurant was to the dock side. That was more like NY Harbor than Lake Michigan.

edit on 16-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
So basically what you are all insinuating is that Christopher Nolan is somehow part of a movie conspiracy that knew of the Newtown shootings a year before they ever happened.

No wonder we are all laughed at.

Im still waiting....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Take a look at this map from The Dark Knight Rises viral campaign

Notice how Sandy Hook is near Strike Zone 1. We already know the next attack, whatever the Narrows is that's where Strike Zone 2 is located.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by elysiumfire

Actually this is proof to me that someone other than this boy, who has good eyes, he looked like he was loved, did something. And he was murdered too, his mom as well, they can't speak up.

This shows that this was planned in advance by very wealthy and organized people, the ones behind all our media.

Dude there were witnesses who saw the kid, although he was masked, but they saw a lone shooter, and then the kid was found dead in one of the classrooms with a self inflicted gun shot wound.

If you want to go the conspiracy route, what we'd be looking at here and with the Batman shooter, would be some sort of programming, whether by direct contact or by "remote control" of some kind, and I have an interesting story to share about that based on someone I used to know who SWORE that he wasn't schitzoid but was indeed the subject of that kind of manipulation and experimentation.

edit on 16-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join