It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon a Mothership ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cathyx

Why would the Moon have any "sky"? Isn't the view [from the Moon] just outer space?
edit on 17-12-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: text in [ ]

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I was told that the moon isnt really a moon. i've read a few theories on the internet about it being a space station and trading info with the U.S. shadow government but that could just be misinformation. i've always had a feeling though and i stopped believing in the moon when i heard a first hand story. my friend used to work for this mercenary type company called M.I.S.T.I.C. idk what that has to do with anything but he's always known what's up about the government. but anyways one night he goes to whataburger and starts talking to some old man and he said they ended up going back to that mans house to get drunk. weird thing is, is that my friend called me a bunch of times in the middle of the night and he never does that, we weren't even that close he was more a friend of a friend and i helped tutor him in math. so anyways it's funny that he calls me but then he tells me to go to his house he has something to tell me. obviously he told me because of my obvious interest in government n stuff like that, it's a small town and thanks to facebook everyone knows how i love ranting crazily about aliens and government.. so he says he went to this mans house and that he worked for the government a very long time. he showed him pictures of some old man that he was shaking hands with, and then goes to google this man and shows him today. the picture was 50 years old and the man looks exactly the same!! if that isn't weird enough the man told him that there is no moon. and that when we went up in space it was really a space station and that there is a race on there that the gov has been making deals with for technology and such to rule us people with whilst in exchange for information about earth. anyways as i'm positive there are reptiles here as i've seen them, been hounded by them, and really had so much mix up with them that it is sickening, i believe what that old guy said.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NexUtDucaz

Did he breathe while he was telling you that?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

anyways as i'm positive there are reptiles here as i've seen them, been hounded by them,

I'm positive there are reptiles here too. I've seen snakes, lizards, etc., but they have never hounded me.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

what i said was not from research, just a little opinion. Its not fact thats the whole point

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I believe I did mistake the post you were replying to. I was illustrating that it's possible to create new facts without relying solely on existing knowledge, so perhaps my post isn't necessarily directed at you, but a general posting lol. I do agree with you wholeheartedly about distorting facts to serve one's own agenda. That is not Science, it's Tabloid.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You funny Phage

See i told you the moon was a big mothership lol
believe me now ?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

You funny Phage

That may be, but Phage is also one of the brightest bulbs in the ATS box. I strongly recommend you re-read every post of his, carefully. Then ponder the possibility that the Moon is a "Mothership". Or a lump of cheese. Or something as extremely smart as these two possibilities. And oh yes, Elvis was an alien. He liked to stare at the Moon, too.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Any feedback from SHARE on NASA attacking them with Ebb and Flow today?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

i though my "
"
would be clear enought to say i was being funny to

one thing i have in common with Phage
is that we both have a sense of humor

has for his brilliant "bulb" thats another story

reply to post by DenyObfuscation

No but i will surely SHARE it has soon i have some

edit on 12/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

one thing i have in commun with Phage

It must be a very different sense of humor, though. And spelling, too. Nothing in commun, really.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

one thing i have in commun with Phage

It must be a very different sense of humor, though. And spelling, too. Nothing in commun, really.

I agree on that .. we do have a very different sense of humor

at least we do have one !

and sorry for that big mistake mate (edited the post)
sometimes i mix french words with my english

but i did spelled it correctly for french lol
edit on 12/17/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just got through this thread and wow, NUFF crazy posting! Maybe it's the time of year???

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Apparently Ebb and Flow have crashed on a big moon mountain
near the north pole at 3700mph

im disapointed because i though they were going to crash them on a deep crater
so the next one can pick up data of the soil particules coming up
i guess they didnt want to scratch SHARE and have an alien invasion on their hands

i dont remember if they attempted that experience before
but making them crash on a mountain is not the same has making them crash in a crater
wth were they thinking

if they wanted to study the composition of the moon .. the best spot would be in a crater
not on a mountain that could have been formed after a old asteriod impact

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

They've named the mountain Ride. After Sally.
I like that.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I like that.

Thats the name of the first woman astronaut in space !
who died last july

and then they crash 2 heavy "washing machine" on her at 3700 mph

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by wmd_2008

on itself ? i doubt that lol
thats why we call the other side of the moon .. the dark side of the moon

reply to post by Spike Spiegle

thanks .. just food for though so we unsolve the moon mystery
made this thread after a conversation with Swan001 (credit to him to)
Vive le Quebec pis vive la moon

edit on 12/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

Wait...are you seriously saying you doubt the moon rotates? The science as to why the moon is locked in with Earth's rotation is about the most rock-solid science regarding space we have. Artificial or not, I believe the moon rotates. After all, if it didn't, then we would see the other side of the moon as it traverses (revolves) around Earth. The only way the moon doesn't rotate is if the whole of existence is just a matrix, and the moon was programmed as an aberration.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

No. They named the impact mountain after her.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NexUtDucaz
I was told that the moon isnt really a moon. i've read a few theories on the internet about it being a space station and trading info with the U.S. shadow government but that could just be misinformation. i've always had a feeling though and i stopped believing in the moon when i heard a first hand story. my friend used to work for this mercenary type company called M.I.S.T.I.C. idk what that has to do with anything but he's always known what's up about the government. but anyways one night he goes to whataburger and starts talking to some old man and he said they ended up going back to that mans house to get drunk. weird thing is, is that my friend called me a bunch of times in the middle of the night and he never does that, we weren't even that close he was more a friend of a friend and i helped tutor him in math. so anyways it's funny that he calls me but then he tells me to go to his house he has something to tell me. obviously he told me because of my obvious interest in government n stuff like that, it's a small town and thanks to facebook everyone knows how i love ranting crazily about aliens and government.. so he says he went to this mans house and that he worked for the government a very long time. he showed him pictures of some old man that he was shaking hands with, and then goes to google this man and shows him today. the picture was 50 years old and the man looks exactly the same!! if that isn't weird enough the man told him that there is no moon. and that when we went up in space it was really a space station and that there is a race on there that the gov has been making deals with for technology and such to rule us people with whilst in exchange for information about earth. anyways as i'm positive there are reptiles here as i've seen them, been hounded by them, and really had so much mix up with them that it is sickening, i believe what that old guy said.

.................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;;;;

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I like that.

Thats the name of the first woman astronaut in space !
who died last july...

I suppose you are right if you consider "Astronaut" only to be an American thing.

A small crater on the far side of the Moon -- "Tereshkova Crater" -- was named after the first woman in space, whether that woman be an "Astronaut", a "Cosmonaut", or whatever.

Sally Ride's trip into space came 20 years after Russian Cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova did it.

edit on 12/17/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join