It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is my third eye/pineal gland ok?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've recently started meditating and the first night i meditated my third eye started to vibrate, then my whole body started to vibrate, and because it was my first time I freaked out and stopped. Now I know that I was close to astral projecting, and have been trying to reach that state since. It's been 2 weeks since i started meditating nightly, and i can make my third eye vibrate whenever i want, and sometimes even when I don't want it too. Tonight I was at a hockey game and almost the whole time my third eye was vibrating. Is this a good or bad thing? I've also just read that when you get chills down your spine its some sort of energy, and I have those constantly and have my whole life, maybe that has something to do with this?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by liam8126

it really does vibrate, or heat up, or have a little pressure. youll notice a lot of dream activity to.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
im intrigued....ive tried before and couldnt.

can someone give me a brief intro?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You are completely normal friend. Sometimes when you experience strong vibrations while in the vibrational state you will feel light vibrations throughout the next day. I've had this happen to me a few times. I've heard they can last a few days as well.

And yes, this type of meditation does open your spiritual side more and more and so be prepared to experience the unexpected such as spirits trying to get your attention, coincidental things happening more & more.

Just enjoy it... You are definitely on the right track. Especially after only two weeks!!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

What sort of meditation practice do you use?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
im intrigued....ive tried before and couldnt.

can someone give me a brief intro?

Check out this web page...

William Bulhman

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

thanks

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
its worth remembering that one should be detached from every experience. attachment to any phenomena will impede spiritual progress/discovery. but if you are fascinated by OBE's or anything else you'll probably have to go thru with it before you move on to the only prize there is.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xquizit

Thanks! I'm defiantly going to continue, and try to open up my spiritual side!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

What sort of meditation practice do you use?

I don't use any in particular, I just sit in a cross legged position relax my body and primarily concentrate on my breathing, and I also concentrate on the spot where my third eye is, some people say its helpful to imagine that there is a light were your third eye is and the light spreading throughout your body. I also used this technique the first couple times i meditated.

consciouslifenews.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I apologize for posting my questionable spiritual practice. I understand that it's something that is detrimental to health and may have unsavory results. On with the topic however has anyone had any less controversial alternatives to achieving spiritual awakenings, rather than the basic life force awareness exercises?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gekoness

It involved abstaining from things necessary for living in order to achieve a euphoric state.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gekoness
reply to post by Gekoness

It involved abstaining from things necessary for living in order to achieve a euphoric state.

this technique is used to weaken the ego/flesh so that it cannot fight the spirit to achieve the state. but instead of punishing your body continuously, strive to understand the process because u can initiate it on your own with your own will and thought. i know it's hard. it's hard any way you take it.

top topics

join