It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Attachment Injuries" new psychological invention or disorder to be used.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I was watching CNN and recently they've been going on the mental disorder kick. Now some of us may of heard of the acronym for people that are against the grain in terms of society being labled as mentally ill so they can't purchase guns, but this is something new.

The man speaking said stage 1 "attachment injuries" involed the shooters killing their gf, lover, somebody that was close to them for revenge.

Stage 2 involves not only killing gf or mother or somebody in immediate life, but also the preconcieved man that the gf was cheating on or the stepdad that you blame caused your mother to give you so much grief.

Stage 3 involves seeking revenge on ANYBODY and EVERYBODY related to the individual that hurt them psychologically i.e. or emotionally to seek complete revenge.

Stage 4 involves the shooter beginning to entertain the idea that society has caused his problems and may or may not commit stage 3 crimes but kill some police officers/teachers/gov officials as well.

Stage 5 involves the shooter blaming SOCIETY for all of his or her problems and going on a mass shooting spree taking out ANYBODY they feel had wronged them especially including government officials and even delusionally blaming innocent kids for their failures and shooting them, but nevertheless the most recent shootings would fall under this category.

Anyways, somebody brought this new invention up on CNN and so I was wondering what you guys all thought of it.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

There are legitimate reasons for this type of "profiling," if you want to call it that. I don't think its purpose is to add any new "invention" to the control grid they're putting in place. It's just a handy thing for investigators and criminologists to be aware of....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I disagree with you *BUMP* *COUGH* NEED MORE PPL'S OPINION*COUGH*

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
They literally make this stuff up.

They want everybody to eventually be on psychotropic drugs so they need to keep creating new conditions. My pet hate is ODD which I think you were alluding to in the first part of your post. There was a time when what they now call ODD was seen as a positive personality trait. Literature and film is riddled with dystopian futures where we're all medicated. It's been an open part of the conspiracy all along.
edit on 16-12-2012 by merkins because: Typo

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So, since we live in a capitalistic society I guess most people that aren't completely oblivious to what's happening around them are a potential stage 4 or 5?

Better start watching everybody. Oh wait, they probably do that already.
edit on 18-12-2012 by 5K3P7IC41 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by 5K3P7IC41 because: grammar

new topics

top topics

join