It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooter in CT school shooting doesnt add up..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That's reassuring to hear

It totally adds up?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
How the hell does this add up???

The guy in the woods wearing camo was not Ryan Lanza. Ryan Lanza was at work. Was never at the school. You never heard another mention of the guy in the woods, or who he is? Yet there was coverage of this story through the night.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Mummy bought a Bushmaster .223 and Glock 10mm she must of been some Elementary teacher.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Antz2xplicit

Thank you very much!

Eyewitness testimony of a person caught in the woods wearing camo and a dark jacket, now sitting the Front Seat of a patrol car. Only a Federal officer of some type would get that treatment. They were no doubt released.
So what was this person doing there?
edit on 15-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Also, where did this kid get these guns from?

His mother.

Fine.
Doesn't it strike you as odd that the mother, an elementary school teacher is apparently a sport shooter with a thing for expensive military- grade weapons?
very rare if such were the case, especially living in Connecticut.
Texas I could see maybe, CT? hmmmm....

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Last time I checked the news Adams body was still inside the school.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
This is weird.
We’ve heard all day that the mother of shooter Adam Lanza was a substitute teacher at Sandy Hook Elementary School. But it may not be true.

There have been a lot of factual errors in the chaotic rush to get details about today’s shooting in Connecticut. But one fact that seemed established across the board was that victim Nancy Lanza, the mother of alleged shooter Adam Lanza, was a teacher at the Sandy Hook Elementary School — specifically that it was her class that Adam Lanza massacred.

A former school board official in Newtown called into question earlier reports that Nancy Lanza had been connected to Sandy Hook Elementary School, possibly as part of the teaching staff.

“No one has heard of her,” said Lillian Bittman, who served on the local school board until 2011. “Teachers don’t know her.”

more here.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Very little of this story is adding up.
I just read an article in the Hartford Current maybe, I need to go back and find again.

Anyway dateline, late yesterday afternoon: the cops are pulling out of the driveway of
an upscale home in Stamford Conn. belonging to Peter Lanza.
The reporter chooses to wait. And shortly is rewarded by the appearance of Mr. Lanza
who is asking, Can I help you?

To which he is informed...by the reporter what has transpired that day?
What had he not heard of the incident and his alleged demise in Hoboken, NJ earlier?

Why was he EVER reported dead in the first place? So who's body was found that was
misidentified? Nobody's?

I don't understand this at all. How could he not have been contacted by police but is
stated as being the one to call them to get info in the early evening yesterday?

I definitely want answers to this.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Originally posted by Domo1

Also, where did this kid get these guns from?

His mother.

Fine.
Doesn't it strike you as odd that the mother, an elementary school teacher is apparently a sport shooter with a thing for expensive military- grade weapons?
very rare if such were the case, especially living in Connecticut.
Texas I could see maybe, CT? hmmmm....

Maybe Mummy would have been as surprised as anybody to know she had these guns registered in her name were she alive to dispute it.

Or did she have a reason to be fearful?

Was she living off alimony now that we know that she wasn't living in what was described as an upscale community by substitute teaching?
Neither she or her son were acknowledged by Ryan or Peter Lanza.

Other than a photo that looked to be very old film from a camera looking like a middle school kid, I have seen not one shred of evidence to the alleged existence of an Adam Lanza.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
What strikes me odd is there are no wounded?
Out of 20- something shot?
Even execution style shootings the odds are someone would survive.
This fact alone screams something isn't right.

There were survivors, 2 of them died at the hospital, one is expected to recover.

"Two other children later died at the hospital. One other person was injured, Vance said."
"Authorities said there was one survivor, teacher Nancy Hammond, who they hope will be helpful to the investigation."
newyork.cbslocal.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Last time I checked the news Adams body was still inside the school.

Yet, I've also read he was found dead inside the car out front.
If you wait long enough in this case, every aspect will have two versions of it.

I read that when it was being compared to the Colorado shooting that in both
cases the shooter was in the car at the end.

But, starting with the original story being told as 3 people shot including a child, the principal and
a teacher shot in the foot to all of this tells me it has been an intentional disinfo being spoon
fed over time.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Any word on who the guy was they found in the woods?

A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene, “I did not do it.”

connecticut.cbslocal.com...
edit on 15-12-2012 by riverwild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

He was reported as sitting in the front of a patrol car - something a criminal would not be allowed to do but a fellow officer would. And that is the last you will ever hear of it from the MSM. CIA handler?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The State Po just released a statement of the investigation and denied having arrested anyone in connection to the case yesterday.

So people just can't believe their lying eyes, don'tcha know.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Of course they didn't arrest them, just detained them for questioning. Ooops! You're a Fed...Np sir, no we won't allow the media to learn of your presence here. Of course you're just part of a top secret rapid response team.
Reminds me of the Israeli nationals detained after 9/11 only to be released on orders of DOJ.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Rapid Response team indeed. I believe the children said they heard the pitter patter of reindeer feds on the roof
within 5 or 6 minutes tops. Bashing through windows, oer the sash we goes...

I know I am being flip but somewhere amongst the 99 changes of story, they lost me as a believer in this tale they are weaving.

How can I believe there are X many killed? You can't question the relatives of the deceased.
No interviews.
You just have to accept that they left 27 people lying where they dropped supposedly since yesterday, not
even in a morgue.
They are supposed to move them today to the MEs office to determine the cause and manner of death...finally.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Hey guys sorry haven't been on, and sorry again, yes i posted this while everything was on going, so it did not add up and now that all these new details are coming out things still don't add up to me.

So now people are saying the mother wasn't a teacher but a substitute teacher there and others are saying she wasn't even on the schools list.

Here's some more news stories:

Said Cullen, struggling to make sense of the weaponry and the carnage: "Something doesn't add up."

"Something doesn't add up."

The Wall Street Journal first cast doubt on Lanza's connection to the school. "No one has heard of her," Lillian Bittman, a former school board official, told the Journal. "Teachers don’t know her." "Relatives" told ABC News she may have volunteered there, but she wasn't a teacher. A parent told the Associated Press Lanza was a substitute, but they couldn't verify that with any records at the school. The Stanford Advocate reported the same thing. So, which is it?

No Teacher

No Teacher 2

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Police Dog Apparently Apprehending Man In Woods Behind School: Newtown Connecticut Shooting

edit on 16-12-2012 by Antz2xplicit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
This current event reeks of the old psychological operation "Problem-Reaction-Solution". In this new school shooting notice how the MSM now completely ignores the 2nd shooter/accomplice who was reported in initial broadcasts. Only alternative news sources still report about the 2nd shooter/accomplice. This same type of anomaly of the "vanishing 2nd shooter" took place with the Jason Holmes "Batman" theater shooting. Both events reek of an intelligence operation. Think about it, MK-ULTRA was never abandoned, it was too successful. Also, notice how the Holmes shooting took place not long after the UN Gun Ban Treaty was being discussed, since then, a string of smaller scale gun murders/gun related crimes repeatedly shilled by the MSM, then, the revelation of Sen. Diane Feinstein's plans to push a weapons ban, afterwards the Connecticut school shooting.

I have an agenda you find unacceptable.

I engineer a problem related to my agenda that has a direct negative impact on you

As a result of the problem, you react emotionally and irrationally, failing to think critically

I step in and offer you the solution to the problem I created

You accept my solution

My agenda has been fulfilled.

www.petition2congress.com...

www.petition2congress.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I would be very interested to know WHERE in the world is Ryan Lanza now? We haven't heard a peep from or about him since that first day. Is he even still alive?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join