It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This ‘Ryan Lanza Facebook Profile Is The Connecticut Shooter’ Stuff Is "Messing" Up Everything

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

This ‘Ryan Lanza Facebook Profile Is The Connecticut Shooter’ Stuff Is "Messing" Up Everything

gawker.com

After initial reports that police had named 24-year-old Ryan Lanza the suspect in this morning's Connecticut elementary school shooting that left nearly 30 dead, including at least 18 children, dozens of media accounts (including Gawker) shared the above photo — from the Facebook profile of a 24-year-old man named Ryan Lanza, who was born in Connecticut and lives in New Jersey — many of them describing it a picture of the shooter.

But according to screen shots of his profile taken by former classmates who say they're Lanza's Facebook friends, this Ryan Lanza is alive, well, emphatic
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 12/14/2012 by semperfortis because: Copy the EXACT Headline

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Apparently the picture they're showing all over the news is not of the suspect who was killed but of a man named Ryan Lanza that is alive and well and had nothing to do with the shooting.

I wonder if they mistakenly got their hands on the wrong Ryan Lanza's photos or if the shooter is somebody else entirely.

This should get interesting.

gawker.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Ryan is the brother of the shooter according to a NYtime article.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The shooter was his brother Adam. He had Ryans ID on him.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Good old MSM

edit on 14-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What a sad sad day!!

I feel so sorry for all the families and relatives involved.

So many lives destroyed and affected by such a selfish act. Sane or insane......there are no excuses.

Sorry OP not trolling just shocked and upset.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I find it most odd that 22 children were murdered, and 22 children were attacked in China today. 22 twice.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

www.bbc.co.uk...

Twenty children and six adults have been killed in a shooting attack at a primary school in the US state of Connecticut, police say.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just posted a comment about this on the main Sandy Hook shooting thread...

Gosh I feel really bad for that guy because not only does he have to deal with his mom dead, but his brother too.

They also have FB pages calling for his death and that.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I find it most odd that 22 children were murdered, and 22 children were attacked in China today. 22 twice.

I think it was 27 attacked in the US and 22 attacked in China including children. But im sure you will try to make a link whatever way you can.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
For those of you saying it was his (Ryan) brother, Adam (shooter).. this is a post from his twitter

Ryan Lanza@Ryan__Lanza

so aperently im getting spammed bc someone with the same name as me killed some ppl... wtf?

Doesn't sound like his brother?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible
For those of you saying it was his (Ryan) brother, Adam (shooter).. this is a post from his twitter

Ryan Lanza@Ryan__Lanza

so aperently im getting spammed bc someone with the same name as me killed some ppl... wtf?

Doesn't sound like his brother?

Talk about a mistaken identity

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ear-Responsible

MSM was saying it was ryan in the beginning.

new topics

top topics

join