It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oregon shooting.... predicted??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Before I feel the wrath... I KNOW this is far fetched. Just thought I would add this into the mix since this IS a conspiracy website...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread got me thinking about the Colorado Batman shootings. One of the viral videos to start surfacing around that was the Lil Wayne video 'My Homies Still' showing the skeletons in the movie theatre.

www.youtube.com...

Now as I listen to Lil Wayne more than any other rapper... I was driving in my car listening to his 'Sorry for the wait' Mixtape. The song is call 'hands up'.

www.youtube.com...

If you don't want to listen to it... near the end of the song he says a few bars....

I swear got-I swear I got the largest clip up in the world
Right here in my Gat
And I wish a ***** play
I'mma bust a ***** ***
Hate Young Money? Then **** you in the ***
187 in a hockey mask

Why use that line... seemingly out of nowhere? And the Oregon Mall shooter is reported to have worn a hockey mask?

Maybe to avoid the next mass shooting all you have to do is listen to some Lil Wayne and connects the dots?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
So did Jason Voorhees.

The characters from the video game series Army of Two wore a ballistic mask, which looks like a Hockey Mask to the uninitiated.

Maybe they foresaw this too!

But in seriousness, I doubt Lil Wayne saw this coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

Im just pointing to the fact that he seems to say something or have a video with coincidences in 2 different mall shootings. It's not just the hockey mask comment... but the information as a whole.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
A user pointed out that the ending of a particular new Simpsons episode had bothered them so I watched it and was surprised to find it mentioning Portland at the same time as showing a Skull on the finger of a character.

I had only noticed it really because that User posted their comment in the Oregon shooting thread.

I don't know.. you know all those 9/11 threads with Simpsons symbology etc.. just got me thinking.

My own theory about these seeming government plots is that they are foreign intelligence attacks and when they happen that's when they make their moves under the cover of it. That, or just crazies.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

i will agree the music video that came out before the colorado shooting was weird and did not sit right with me.

but the hockey mask thing has been used in many a rap verse

jason is a classic killer that does not stop and can not die

any rapper that wants to to portray himself as a bada$$ will use the hockey mask as a metephor. and more than one rapper has used this metephor

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
....I don't even know what to say.

The prediction is based off a hockey mask?

Lil Wayne is a terrible rapper, I'm not surprised he threw out what appears to be a "random" lyric...dude can't write to save his life.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
....I don't even know what to say.

The prediction is based off a hockey mask?

Lil Wayne is a terrible rapper, I'm not surprised he threw out what appears to be a "random" lyric...dude can't write to save his life.

He doesn't write... he freestyles then remembers the parts he likes and makes a song... or so they say

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
All you have to realise is that there will ALWAYS be school shootings as long as people have easy access to guns.

Simples.

That's called freedom and rights.

Sometimes it sucks but that's the bottom line and the price you must accept for the freedoms your forefathers gave you that you struggle so hard to protect.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

i want to get rude, but i wont, people have killed people way before there were guns(in the billions) so give it a break, as long as hate rules, people will die, to blame it on a tool is ignorant. i hope u see what the real problem is, please dont blame it on tools. and if u do, u r lost.
edit on 15-12-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I can't prove this, but I was talking to a friend Monday and she said that her best friend told her that there was supposed to be a school shooting. I don't know if there is a connection, but she hasn't been to school since. She does not go to the school in CT.

I thought I'd throw it out there, as I said I can't back it up.

top topics

join