It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Careful of the Devil

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

What if 12/21 was the beginning of the end, and something did happen that just wasn't visible to us? If the first Seal of Revelation was cracked open on that day, nobody would know it... for 3.5 years...

And when 3.5 years pass and nothing happens?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I never said all such visions are lies or satanically-inspired. The Fatima prophecies ring entirely true to me, for instance (the first two, at least; God only knows how the Vatican rewrote that third one before releasing it). The test is as follows: If the prophecy or vision or what-have-you has anything in it that defies scripture, like Angelica's does, then none of it should be believed. She says only holy people got Raptured; untrue (all followers of Christ are unholy until their redemption after the Rapture). She says everyone left behind was unholy; untrue (Rev. 7; note verse 9 and where it occurs chronologically; they're not the 144,000 who were left behind, they're the Raptured Believers). Did I misinterpret her? Maybe it was a bad translation; I don't speak Spanish.

Never believe the words of man's religions. Believe only that which you know to be true, and know what is true by applying scripture to it. That's what clued us all in to John Paul II's true humanistic nature.

PS: I too believe Colton's story. I'm certain that aborted children get another chance, and usually with the same mother (if she ever conceives again). Reincarnation absolutely positively does happen.
edit on 1/8/2013 by Thought Provoker because: PS

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Then it will happen later. Just as the eruption of Yellowstone will come to pass someday, the prophecies of Revelation will also come to pass eventually. I, being just a stupid human, can only guess when; 12/21 as a start to the Tribulation Period simply makes sense to me, and not because of prophecies. (It's because all the Vatican webcams went dark on that day and stayed unworking for exactly one week.) But it could begin any time.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Okay, I no longer believe the Fatima prophecies. I'd only read summaries before; once examining them all the way through, no. The devil's in the details, which are just... wrong. Those kids were told, in 1917, that a great war "might" start during Pius XI's reign (1922 to 1939) if Russia didn't convert. And she was very Catholic-centric. Prescient knowledge of who'd be Pope in five years (and the start of WW-II) seems to indicate demonic inspiration; they'd know the future. Kids wouldn't. They were also told to perform sacrifices and do rosaries to save sinners; hogwash. It's another case of hiding lies amongst truth to make the lies believable... and if the kids really got those prophecies when they say they did, the prophecies could only have some from Satan. Boy, I need to start examining these things in more detail....

PS: Look at this too, JP2's explanation for beatifying the Fatima kids. Note the sentence:

"Our Lady needs you all to console Jesus, who is sad because of the bad things done to him; he needs your prayers and your sacrifices for sinners."
I'm sorry, but that is about as scriptural as the Easter Bunny. And it's disturbing that no Catholics apparently ever called him out on it. They just bleat and believe...
edit on 1/8/2013 by Thought Provoker because: PS

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

edit on 10-1-2013 by starheart because: sorry, wrong post

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Sorry guys, its been hell of weeks down here...
No, nothing happened the 21... So, it means that the "Gods" that claimed that the end of humanity was the 21 were very likely not true. What God will miscalculate?
However, we still have to be careful; the Project Blue Beam will take effect, and we are to expect tougher years than ever before. I have a feeling that we will soon become as in Russia: almost no free speech and liberty of thoughts. And its gonna get worse.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I completely agree with what you've laid out. The Illuminatie, satanist, TPTB, whatever you want to call them, are trying to create a one-world religion, gov't slavery, ect.....

I am afraid what is going to happen with all the weapons, that we stupid people, can't even imagine that they posses. I could tie it into the recent horrific sacrifice of children they did, but that will only create more athiestic hate.

Something is up, what will it be? Don't fall for it.

Thank you. It will be hard times if the TPTB suceeds his plans, so i hope alot of people will awake before that happens. I don't think we want to see black occult-insane-power hungry guys running our lives....

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CudiTheKid

The Bible has a lot of incredible truth in it, but it's mixed with a lot of myth and limited human understanding of science. The devil is real, but it's not a single entity, it's a race of "inter-dimensional" malevolent "vampire" beings, aka the Demiurge to the gnostics, djinn to the Muslims, or the serpent gods of the Americas and Asia etc. These are the things the globalist occultists worship, and trace their hybrid blood lines back to from the ancient world. That's why they always interbreed to keep their blood lines "pure". These entities feed off our negative emotions, which is why the powerful keep us at war, do their sex magick, and are engaged in pedophilia or torture and murder of children. This is the reason for human sacrifice back to the ancient world. Do some investigating on Sandusky's 2nd Mile, or Jimmy Saville and his connections to the Royals, or Hollywood and politicians tendencies to pedophilia. These powerful people are put in place for a reason, and that's why there is such a high concentration of occultism among these "people".

Yes, they are also the esoterical version of the devils: the Reptillians, the Draconnians, and the Ciakars. Claimed to possess the true Bible. I was tempted to talk about them, for they are behind TPTB and the military, but they belong in another thread; and few people accept them. Ever noticed how much now people love vampires and werewolves, thanks to Hollywood?
I always considered the Bible, the Torah, mythologies, as being true, but in a "fable" way. How else can you explain the beginning of humanity, right and wrong, to a young humanity but through stories. How do we teach childrens about morality? We give them easy to understand and relatable stories, then take them to more and more advanced knowledge.
If you wish, i could talk of them through U2U, see if we have informations that the other doesn't have. I was amazed that you knew about the Reptillians. Its rare.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

My, you gave loads of information, thank you! I was intrigued by the red and purple dress of the Vatican's officials that coincided with Rev 17:4.
Also that Cardinal Barone wants to call himself "Peter's Evasion"; but the weirdiest was the statue behind the Pope's chair. Not very holy, indeed.
Yes, the destruction of Christianism came from the Catholics themselves; i bet that the Vatican/TPTB planned the sexual scandals. Also, i do not think that true Christians gives a damn about gay, dance, rock, as long as it doesn't become sataniste or part of a black occult movement. I mean, their first concerns is to be free within moral limits and enjoy life.
BTW, don't wanna to get you wrong, but i believe that Saturday is also a wrong day to celebrate God; here's why:
Saturday is named after the roman god Saturn, Kronos in greek. Kronos was a Titan (similar to the Ciakars, Draconnians) and once god of the universe. He killed all his sons to stay n1, but Jupiter/Zeus escaped, killed Kronos/Saturn, and then became a rightful god.
It correspond with the Ciakars story, where the Draconnians where alone in the universe, but one of their childs (the Vegan/Lyran civilization) turned against them and created a peaceful empire.
Putting that aside, there have been reports that the occultists behind TPTB are off the Saturdays.
And then, one of their goals is to create a new area for the Earth and their new religion. They want to execute what is known as the Project Lucifer: they want to overpower the light of our Sun (symbol of Jupiter and Zeus, also symbol of God), by exploding the gasses of Saturn (Kronos, the tyrannic god) and turning it into a Sun.

Perhaps Sunday is the right day of celebrating God. We could also look at the other days if the week; lets see: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. I believe Monday means "Moon's day", no big deal; Thursday is "Thor's day", the scandinavian god of thunder (should see what he represents); i think Wednesday is supposed to be "Wodan's day", the german name of Odin, the scandinavian Zeus (father of Thor); then we need to know what Tuesday and Friday means (i don't remember if it is Frygga, Freyr, or Freya day). With theses informations, we could know what day is better to celebrate God.

Anyway, good luck with the thread, and i'll try to drop in to give my opinion

P.S: Thanks for the info on the cameras that went off. We may be jumping at shadows, but maybe they are analysing the body of JP2 to see how they can bring him back to life.

P.S.S: I'm gonna look at the others messages.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Regarding the days of the week... Romans 14:5-6 says we should all be convinced in our own minds about what day to honor the Lord on. The Sabbath was originally defined as "the last day of the week" because God rested on "the seventh day" after creating Creation. Nobody can really decide whether Sunday is the first or last day of a week, but all of our calendars show it as the first day. Regardless, as long as you keep one day per week "as the Sabbath," you'll be okay. Be convinced in your own mind.

As for the days' names, I don't think they enter into it. Consider: Satan is constantly twisting God's truths to suit his own agenda, like what day the Sabbath is really on. So doesn't it make sense that God occasionally twists Satan's lies to suit his agenda? Like astrology. God knew we'd have the satanically-inspired Zodiac, so he built his Plan around it, he used the Zodiac himself ("a woman clothed in the sun with the moon at her feet" is the constellation Virgo with the sun in it and the moon under it, which can be used to pinpoint the day of Christ's immaculate conception if you're good enough with astronomy. It was September the 11th, 3 BC, by the way). So it doesn't matter if Saturday is named after Saturn; God would just work it into his Plan. See what I mean? But again; just pick a day for yourself, whatever works for you, and keep it holy, and you'll be fine.

Switching tracks, I'm starting to believe there will indeed be a second sun in our sky someday; I've seen more than one person's prophecy about that. That's probably why Arthur Clarke put it in the book "2010" (the 2001 series is severely biased against God). But to make a planet into a star, you have to add mass; if you simply "ignite its gases," it would burn up quickly. A lot of mass. If Saturn got thrown into Jupiter, that might be enough. I don't know the exact amount of mass required to initiate stellar fusion. It's pretty big. It might take all four gas giant planets put together, but that's easily within Satan's power to do. (Also remember this: the sun contains a thousand times the mass of Jupiter, and Jupiter already has 2.5 times the mass of Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune put together. It would make a dim sun indeed.) That would leave a total of four planets in our solar system, and two suns, and it could even resurrect Mars (which is rather cold right now). Jupiter is four times farther away from Earth than the sun is, though. I dunno. Too many variables. TL;DR -- "Anything is possible."

PS: Just looked up the minimum stellar fusion mass. Scientists assume (they aren't for-sure sure) that it'd take at least 75 times the mass of Jupiter. So even if you threw every bit of non-solar matter in our solar system (including the Oort Clouds) into one big lump, it probably wouldn't turn into a star. Hmmm...
edit on 1/10/2013 by Thought Provoker because: Science!

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1

100% agree with you. satan is the great liar. I've been trying to figure out who the anti-christ was going to be. I'm keeping a watchful eye.

The world is in for a catastrophic time -- The US is just ramping up it's police state, communism...

Israel will become the "world capital"", the 2 witnesses, I hope I live to see them.

God bless us all, that many men will be able to discern...

WOW!!! Is that what they taught you in Sunday school?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Jerusalem becomes the de facto world capital after the New Earth is created, but that's not during Christ's 1,000-year reign. I think he's confusing Jerusalem with "New Jerusalem."

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Murgatroid

I can't really explain visions. As you, ThoughtProvoquer, showed, certains visions may very well be satanic in nature; or inserted in your mind with electromagnetic frequencies as the military does. I have a feeling that it might be the case for most mediums that claims to have contacted God or Jesus or the Federation of Light. However, as you, Murgatroid, showed with your account, some OBE and visions are truly visions. My brother saw who will be his neighbour 2 years before it happened, saw where the elite was hiding at that time, and i don't think the military was behind him, neither it seemed to be behind the boy's vision of his grandfather. It wouldn't give them anything in return as a tactical advantage. And the Shadow are all about tactical advantage.
But as for visions that are dooming humans to their deaths for their mistakes, they seem quite... coming from the Shadow, that it is from satanist behind the military or demons.

As for who will be in JP2, there might be another possibility, less demanding than bringing back JP2's soul from Hell or Heaven, or asking a demon to inhabit the body (although they might do that). Science and medicine (with fundings by the military) would be able to do two things:
- 1: they might have scanned the electro-frequencies of JP2's brain before he died, and they might be able to scan it back into the new brain. Thus, he stay the exact same man people knew him to be.
- 2: they override the organic brain, and put an AI instead of a soul. The advantage would be that the AI will always obey its master, never tire, be quick to answer, never change of opinions. Just like in the Star Trek Next Generation's episode "The Schizoid Man", but in the inverse. Machine go into man instead of man into machine.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Just looked up the minimum stellar fusion mass. Scientists assume (they aren't for-sure sure) that it'd take at least 75 times the mass of Jupiter. So even if you threw every bit of non-solar matter in our solar system (including the Oort Clouds) into one big lump, it probably wouldn't turn into a star. Hmmm...

Hmmm.... What if Jupiter or Saturn is an inactive brown star? There is some theories that Saturn and Jupiter are not that far away from being a brown star. Could it take less mass to ignite it back to life? Or then, could antimatter create enough energy to sustain the planet.
Or... a small and controlled black hole inside the gas giants cores?
Because one thing's for sure, the Shadow is trying to ignite either Saturn or Jupiter, and create a second sun, overpower the Sun with their sun, Satan's sun, showing how Lucifer is as capable of creating light and life than God, and with science, making them supposedly more powerful.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Hmmm.... What if Jupiter or Saturn is an inactive brown star? There is some theories that Saturn and Jupiter are not that far away from being a brown star. Could it take less mass to ignite it back to life? Or then, could antimatter create enough energy to sustain the planet.
Or... a small and controlled black hole inside the gas giants cores?
Because one thing's for sure, the Shadow is trying to ignite either Saturn or Jupiter, and create a second sun, overpower the Sun with their sun, Satan's sun, showing how Lucifer is as capable of creating light and life than God, and with science, making them supposedly more powerful.

Brown dwarfs apparently need at least 13 Jupiter masses for fusion to start. Jupiter, being 90% hydrogen and 10% helium, does fit the chemical mix required to make a star, though. It just needs a lot more of it, more than the other gas giants have. So if Lucifer wants to ignite it, he'll have to use a lot of dump trucks to haul hydrogen there... but it's certainly within his abilities.

Tossing a massive black hole into it wouldn't work. It would just suck up all of Jupiter's matter, leaving a bigger black hole. And antimatter can only annihilate as much matter as matches its own mass. If you threw in a pound of it, it would blow up a pound of Jupiter. (That explosion might not even be visible from here; the Hiroshima bomb had over 140 pounds of uranium in its core with a 15% efficiency, meaning 21 pounds got converted to energy.) It might spark a hydrogen explosion, but remember: sustained non-nuclear combustion requires oxygen. Jupiter can't burn that way without it, and it has none. It can't be ignited at its current mass; if it could be, the comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 would've done so when it went in (or any of the other meteoric impacts Jupter's sustained over the past several billion years). It simply can't be done without adding about another sixteen Jupiters' worth of hydrogen to it. Perhaps there's an unignited near-brown-dwarf near our solar system. If so, Lucifer could grab that and toss 'em together. But it's gotta get bigger first. (God's rules, not mine.
)

As for who will be in JP2... 1: they might be able to scan it back into the new brain. 2: put an AI instead of a soul... Just like "The Schizoid Man".

Grandpa!
Yes, Ira Graves was pretty evil for doing that, and Data got lucky. I can only hope such a thing is beyond our technology. Your two options are nearly the same, though. A neural net pattern residing in a computer has no soul, whether it was scanned from a person or written as an AI. It would make the New & Improved JP2 a mere robot, completely soulless... and not technically "a man." Scripture calls him "the man of perdition," 666 is the number of "a man," but it might just mean we will perceive him as a man...

Still; why throw a robot into perdition? What's the point? It can't be punished. Perdition isn't a place for bodies, it's for spirits (human and demonic). A computer in Hell would just sit around being bored, if it had power, doing NOP loops for eternity. No; the Antichrist has to have either a human or demonic spirit in him. It can't be otherwise, and "the Shadow" would know that too. Sorry...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

However, if the AI perceives himself, understand beyond his programming (like scientists attemps to make, and a small robot succeeded accomplish basic task without anybody programming him) then, technically, couldn't he become alive? Animals can only understand eating, reproduction, basic tasks, and yet, they are considered having a soul. Or, alive.
See, scientists discovered a way to imitate neurones with electricity: it gave a robot that could move on its own, without anyone controlling him or programming him. If the same robot could talk, evolve, think by himself, then wouldn't he then be alive?

Beside, i don't think Lucifer would mind throwing an AI into Hell; it would be his creation, see? He can destroy it anytime. And he put lots more people into Hell without regretting it...

And what would make a human accept a human body with an AI in it as being human? Will it matter if the AI can think, evolve (within secret parameters set by the Shadow), but, most importantly, "save" humanity? Scientists are already trying to transfer minds into AI so that all humans (okay, all elite humans) can live longer and even ressurect. If humans are to become that way, and are warned, then a beatified version of it should make humans accept it immediately.

Switching tracks: Yeah, i see now why they couldn't do it (Jupiter into a star). Even with a nuclear explosion, it will happen, but then dissapear. Maybe it still will please the Shadow, but i doubt it. They'll want a stable star, not a flick of light.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Lol Thanks, but no real Christian will be fooled by Pope JP2 coming again

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
reply to post by NavyDoc

Then it will happen later. Just as the eruption of Yellowstone will come to pass someday, the prophecies of Revelation will also come to pass eventually. I, being just a stupid human, can only guess when; 12/21 as a start to the Tribulation Period simply makes sense to me, and not because of prophecies. (It's because all the Vatican webcams went dark on that day and stayed unworking for exactly one week.) But it could begin any time.

However, see where the incredulity can come in? If someone predicts something specific happening in a specific timeframe and it keeps on not happening and the predictor keeps sliding the timeframe back, then I think you can understand how the credibility for the prediction goes out the window, yes?

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by starheart

I have "spoken" with God, and I have something to say to everyone, in response to the OPs version of events which I tend to agree with..

God does NOT speak in words. Nor is God a person..

So, If you receive any voices in your heads know that God is not the cause of these things.

God does sometimes speak in words, but it is not a small ratty voice.
His voice is loud and reverberating

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Sorry, missunderstood the thread.

edit on 29-1-2013 by maxij because: missunderstood OP

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join