Be Careful of the Devil

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

My mum is a retired librarian, and a fierce proponent of books. I've been brought up with books, all my life I've loved books so I wouldn't abandon books if even God himself told me to.

I can't say the same for the sheep however. My niece for instance thinks the capital of England is Wales??? I don't think she's ever read a book? People like her will bow down to any 'higher power' in such a situation.

Books are important, they hold the sum of human knowledge. Any god who tells you to abandon them is no god at all IMO.
edit on 13/12/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepImpactX

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Matthew 24:36
King James Version (KJV)
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Case closed.

Why is he so secretive?
Sounds like he has trust issues or he doesn't know how to communicate that well.

Just saying.

Or we are not listening, or we keep our eyes closed, because hearing and seeing means accountability.

This is the context for my signature
“Don’t be afraid!” Elisha told him. “For there are more on our side than on theirs!” Then Elisha prayed, “O L ord , open his eyes and let him see!” The L ord opened the young man’s eyes, and when he looked up, he saw that the hillside around Elisha was filled with horses and chariots of fire. (2 Kings 6:16, 17 NLT)
edit on 13-12-2012 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Meanwhile, I'll still be riding around on my ...

waiting the moment when the rainbow crystals I've sewed into my panties start giving off vibrational frequencies that are conducive to opening my 'third eye', through the activation of my pine tree gland.

Once I get my super powers, I'll travel back in time and keep doing it over and over until i get tired of it then go inside for a cup of tea.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Meanwhile, I'll still be riding around on my ...

waiting the moment when the rainbow crystals I've sewed into my panties start giving off vibrational frequencies that are conducive to opening my 'third eye', through the activation of my pine tree gland.

Once I get my super powers, I'll travel back in time and keep doing it over and over until i get tired of it then go inside for a cup of tea.

Cool story bro. Maybe you could come down off that high horse (or is it a fire breathing unicorn?) you're on while you're at it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I'm all out of rainbow crystals. Can I substitute rainbow drops for them? They're plentiful at the corner shop!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Why would an individual need to prep food and bunkers and electronics and ... for the return of their messiah???
I don't get it.
Must be that religious mentality again.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by Druscilla

I'm all out of rainbow crystals. Can I substitute rainbow drops for them? They're plentiful at the corner shop!

No, it's the crystal part that is important. The rainbow part just adds higher namaste octane for better transmission of the vibrational frequencies into your pine tree.
Thus, if you can obtain anything crystal like a chandelier, a wine glass, or some of that stuff the creepy dirty people sell across the railroad tracks, you'll be in good order.

Don't forget the pine tree. Since it's X-mas season, you're probably sorted already.

Oh, you have to make sure to medicate. Doing lots of trans-dental medication is suppose to ensure you're really super prepared, so, if you've a stock of Nitrous Oxide, or that stuff they use to make you numb, you'll do fine.

To ensure that you're getting trans-dental medication, ask your dentist if they like Rocky Horror.

edit on 13-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think you meant to post this in the joke forum on BTS…..

This is the problem with this whole 21/12 stuff it makes people a little big bonkers and ATS is bonkers most of the time so this month is going to be like, “real” bonkers.

This was my favourite part.

spectives Gods (God in US and Europe, Yahweh in Israel, Allah in Middle-East, Kalkhi in India, Buddha in China) and will then be told that in fact, all the different Gods are but the same.

Errr just so you know God, Allah and Yahweh are all the same “God” anyway, all 3 of the major Aramaic religions follow the same God

I think your third eye is broken….

No, it was not a joke; i'm warning people about all those "predictions by God".
I do not know what a bonker is, but i'm not one; or i prefer being a bonker that say the truth, and not a catastrophic bonker that only wish to force entire populations to bow down before the "devil".

I know that Allah, God, and Yahweh are the same God, just as Zeus and Jupiter were the same God, but what i tried to convey was that by claiming this, it means that the PTB will be able to implement their new one religion because their "God" is in fact ours and we must thus obey them.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DeepImpactX

There is no evil. Just knowledge.

There is no deception. Just knowledge we don't understand yet.

There is no devil. Just teachers of that knowledge…

…No one is right or wrong, or bad or good. Just different to where you can either get along or you can't.

No offense meant, but that is exactly what got us into this problem. Nobody knows how to distinguish right or wrong. I don't know if you're aware of it, but we need to know right and wrong. Knowledge can be thaught by someone else than the devil, you know. How then you explain the scholars of old, when they were actually knowlegeable? They didn't needed to bow down before a guy that want to have global dominion.
You thinking that knowledge, even advanced knowledge, is only obtained through the "devil" is exactly what TPTB wants to make you believe. You will fall in their ranks, and only then will you know the catch: you have to be monitered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week; you can't speak against TPTB, or you're labelled a terrorist; you must follow their strict rules, no place for freedom or free will allowed. You think that where TPTB is heading is truly a golden place for humanity? You really think that once they got you, they will give you their knowledges, their technologies? You really think they are the answer to the problems we face? You will end up worse than what we are now. I prefer not having the "knowledge" of TPTB and live freely, than bow down before them in the hope of knowing 5% more, and i am doomed to be an open prisoner.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

I think the 21st will come and go like any other december has.

But thanks for the warning.If god did start speaking to me the one thing i would know it isnt god or the devil anyway.

You're welcome. My concern isn't if you believe in God or the devil, i only used them to convey and make understand my ideas, my concern and the purpose of my thread was to warn people against the deceptions that are happening. My concern is for people to not fall immediately for something before fully analyse it.

Actually, Dr. Robert O. Becker was the one that warned about the military being able to send thoughts based on electromagnetic frequencies. With our technologies, we are now able to know the frequencies of the thoughts, and with the same way that they can induce sleep by sending through music the specific frequencies needed for sleep, they can send the necessary frequencies for thoughts and feelings.

And i admit that TPTB is a vague term, but its the only one i can use since i can get to prison for saying "Zionist" and the Illuminati are probably separated in two groups, which one is supposedly on our side.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

My mum is a retired librarian, and a fierce proponent of books. I've been brought up with books, all my life I've loved books so I wouldn't abandon books if even God himself told me to.

I can't say the same for the sheep however. My niece for instance thinks the capital of England is Wales??? I don't think she's ever read a book? People like her will bow down to any 'higher power' in such a situation.

Books are important, they hold the sum of human knowledge. Any god who tells you to abandon them is no god at all IMO.

My thoughts exactly. You can't hope to learn and evolve without books. Our main purpose is to be knowleageble. You got to know everything you can, just like the scholars of old did; medicine, science, geography, etc. Get any knowledge you can gather about everything. And, that TPTB likes it or not, even the religious books have a right to exist. For still many people (true people, hard working and trying to be a better person) those books are all they got to stay moral.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Why would an individual need to prep food and bunkers and electronics and ... for the return of their messiah???
I don't get it.

Not prep a bunker for the return of the messiah, it was to prep a bunker in case that TPTB decides to do something to convince us that there's truly an end of the world. Like threw a couples of nuclear missiles, or attract a small asteroid, or create a huge earthquake and tsunamis. If you believe that it won't happen, no need to prep a bunker. It was just a suggestion in case TPTB goes insane.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by g146541

I don't get it.

Not prep a bunker for the return of the messiah, it was to prep a bunker in case that TPTB decides to do something to convince us that there's truly an end of the world. Like threw a couples of nuclear missiles, or attract a small asteroid, or create a huge earthquake and tsunamis. If you believe that it won't happen, no need to prep a bunker. It was just a suggestion in case TPTB goes insane.

HUH???
If there truly is some messiah that has been foretold in many fairy stories, why would anyone worry about a lil ole nuke missile??
As Anakin said, "I will become more powerful"...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You're welcome. My concern isn't if you believe in God or the devil, i only used them to convey and make understand my ideas, my concern and the purpose of my thread was to warn people against the deceptions that are happening. My concern is for people to not fall immediately for something before fully analyse it.

Actually, Dr. Robert O. Becker was the one that warned about the military being able to send thoughts based on electromagnetic frequencies. With our technologies, we are now able to know the frequencies of the thoughts, and with the same way that they can induce sleep by sending through music the specific frequencies needed for sleep, they can send the necessary frequencies for thoughts and feelings.

And i admit that TPTB is a vague term, but its the only one i can use since i can get to prison for saying "Zionist" and the Illuminati are probably separated in two groups, which one is supposedly on our side.

That's no problem.I know you didn't start this thread to discuss whether god and the devil are real or not.Or for our personal take on them.

I've probably been getting in to too many religion discussions recently but I was bringing up the point of my lack of belief in god and religion because if I was to hear 'god' speaking to me I would,seriously,believe it was the result of a mental issue or some other physiological/psychological disorder,stress.

I am quite sure there are many who would feel the same way.My natural reacion WOULD be to analyse it.To seek out a rational,logical explaination would be an obvious course of action to persue,apart from anything else it'd be a coping strategy,hearing voices would be severely disturbing.

Again,it probably wasnt your intent to discuss the validity of the whole 2012 prophecy,sorry but how TPTB could hijack it for their own devices.

I've read a fair bit about the mind control tech and I really don't know what to make of it.I certainly don't dismiss it out of hand,just hope I never find out personally.

I will be watching what happens the next few weeks with real interest !!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I feel honor-bound to warn you guys about something else devilish. If you never see it happen, well, great, but if you DO... then you'll know. I imagine no non-Christians will put any stock in it, but please read it anyway, at least this next paragraph, and remember it even if you're an atheist... and especially if you're Catholic.

This is a live webcam showing the tomb of Pope John Paul II. It is the only Vatican webcam that's inside a building. At some point, it's going to show the tomb empty, with its lids thrown to the floor. Yes, I'm saying that JP2 is going to suddenly be resurrected (to mimic Christ), and it'll be caught on camera if it doesn't happen at night or during "The Three Days of Darkness" (which it might). This occurrence will convince the world to follow him, to worship him, and it's just about the only event which could convince people to change their religious beliefs. It is my fondest wish that, now that you've read this, you won't be fooled by it. Don't trust him. Don't follow the Zombie Pope (brings new meaning to "zombie apocalypse"). And I'm dead-serious. Here's why.

For those of you unfamiliar with Revelation 17, where an angel interprets the Beast's symbolism for John and us, here it is (Amplified Bible):

The seven heads are seven hills upon which the woman is sitting; and they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen; one still exists and is reigning; the seventh has not yet appeared, and when he does arrive, he must stay but a brief time. And as for the beast that once was, but now is no more, he is an eighth ruler (king, head), but he is of the seven and belongs to them.

The seven hills are Rome. The woman is the Church. And the Kings are Popes. Why do I say that?

The Vatican (aka "Catholic Church") has three phases of existence:
  1. 538 to 1798 - Alive and well and being a right beast all across the world. They were very powerful and mean during this time; crusades, etc.
  2. 1798 to 1929 - In "exile." The church had no independece. They were beholden to one king or another the whole time, no autonomy.
  3. 1929 - Vatican City created as a sovereign nation.
That means that whoever was Pope in 1929 was the Vatican's first King. (And the Catholic Church's current incarnation is only 83 years old.) So here you go. The list of Popes from 2/11/1929 on:
  1. Pius XI - 2/6/22 to 2/10/39
  2. Pius XII - 3/2/39 to 10/9/58
  3. John XXIII - 10/28/58 to 6/3/63
  4. Paul VI - 6/21/63 to 8/6/78
  5. John Paul I - 8/26/78 to 9/28/78
  6. John Paul II - 10/16/78 to 4/2/05
  7. Benedict XVI - 4/19/05 to present
Know who the very last non-king Pope was? His name was Benedict XV. Surely just coincidence... More?

"...Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light; so it is not surprising if his servants also masquerade as ministers of righteousness..."
- 2nd Cor. 11:14-15

More?

His wish was "to place his Church at the heart of a new religious alliance that would bring together Jews, Muslims and Christians in a great religious armada".

And I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone that JP2 was always considered "a man of peace"... another Antichrist hallmark. More?

"And one of his heads seemed to have a deadly wound. But his death stroke was healed; and the whole earth went after the beast in amazement and admiration."
- Rev 13:3

Sure sounds to me like one of the Beast's "heads" (Kings) being raised from the dead.

It won't be long. I imagine we'll be seeing him again by 1/21/2013 (that'll put his resurrection in Capricorn, the sign of the goat, Satan's favorite beast; Capricorn starts on 12/21/2012, "coincidentally"). This is also the seventh year that JP2 has been dead. But it could be a year from now, or two, or three. Just keep all this in mind, so if you ever see him again, you won't be fooled into following him. I imagine Ratzinger will go back to being the Dean of the College of Cardinals after stepping down to let "God's gift to us" resume his Popehood, if he's still alive.

Incidentally, Benedict XVI started tweeting just a couple of days ago. He created eight Twitter accounts, then sent seven tweets. And nothing since. I wonder what that's all about...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Sorry, something else just occurred to me and it won't let me edit that post, so here.

John Paul II died at 84, having lived exactly 31,000 days. The Catholic Church is 83 years old now. If it, too, lasts 31,000 days like he did, then it will "die" on 12/27/2013 (also in Capricorn). So I might be a year early for this prophecy.

But don't forget it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Again,it probably wasnt your intent to discuss the validity of the whole 2012 prophecy,sorry but how TPTB could hijack it for their own devices.

There have been leeking by the military intelligence themselves that they could have the technology to attract small asteroid in the purpose of mining there for metals. And since they tend to leek "could have" after having it, i am not surprised if they truly had that technology. An asteroid buzed by Earth at only 260 000 km not even a week ago, strangely at two weeks from "the apocalypse". The military would just have to steer it in a city or in an instable region where the earthquakes and tsunamis would take up the rest and there you go: two purposes done, the not-losing-the-face-end-of-the-world-prediction accomplished, and 1/4-1/3 of the population gone, one of the greatest desire of TPTB.
There is other possibilities that we are not aware of that they could use to fake the apocalypse and get rid of a good percentage of us (triger at the same time enormous floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, storms, volcanos, etc).

It might not happen, but i prefer staying prepared

I am also glad and relieved to see that some won't fall easy to something. Now will be even more important; but i really hope that it could become the vast majority. If there's indeed a sinister plan, our job will be to delay it as much as possible.
Though, won't you agree that it would be much easier if there'll be truly a powerful being to help us? And one that is certain to be on our side? Alas, if one indeed exist, he doesn't show his face so much...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

I feel honor-bound to warn you guys about something else devilish. If you never see it happen, well, great, but if you DO... then you'll know. I imagine no non-Christians will put any stock in it, but please read it anyway, at least this next paragraph, and remember it even if you're an atheist... and especially if you're Catholic.

This is a live webcam showing the tomb of Pope John Paul II...

And you did well, my friend!
I don't know how you came to think of it but congrats!
It is so obvious now you exposed it! We thought that TPTB would try to clone Jesus-Christ, or Saint Peter, but your theory makes more sense, loads more sense. His revival will cause less ethical questions than getting out the decayed body of Peter and trying to clone him.
Besides, we could say that John-Paul II was considered almost holy. He acted as Pope longer than anyone else, he destroyed communism, he tried to make peace between Rome, Israel and the Muslim countries. He would be a great canditate to bring back a legend to worship.

Do you think that is why John-Paul I was assasinated? There's evidence that certain masonic members are related with TPTB, and during his "rule", JP1 stopped Paul Marcinkus (a banker, and member of the masonic lodge P2) from becoming Banker of the Vatican Bank. Then JP1 died, JP2 took over, and, if i remember right, Marcinkus became Banker of Vatican, and there was now a P2 member inside Vatican.

Anyway, great find. You should do a thread on it, and soon. People should be warned; just in case.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

HUH???
If there truly is some messiah that has been foretold in many fairy stories, why would anyone worry about a lil ole nuke missile??

Because maybe the "messiah" won't arrive, and maybe TPTB will have to substitute the "messiah" for something as catastrophic, like an asteroid or a nuclear missile, or naturally man-made weather catastrophe.

What does the Anakin reference was supposed to mean?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by g146541

HUH???

Because maybe the "messiah" won't arrive, and maybe TPTB will have to substitute the "messiah" for something as catastrophic, like an asteroid or a nuclear missile, or naturally man-made weather catastrophe.

What does the Anakin reference was supposed to mean?

Who cares if the messiah does not arrive??
If there truly is a messiah and you have followed his/her/our instructions, you are saved!
Who cares about anything else?
Anakin... If you are struck down, you will become more powerful....it's a star wars thing, you wouldn't understand maybe.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join