It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream about Dec 21- major east coast impact

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Today around 3 am - 6 am somewhere in between I had a dream. The dream started out with a weatherman forcasting news. For some reason on the bottom right side of the screen in big bold letters it said DEC 21, it didnt list the year, just DEC 21. For a min I just looked at it and ignored it. But this weather guy kept on showing some colorful images on the map, and than I wondered what he might be showing. I taught it will be some rain forecast or maybe some snow forecast. I exactly have no idea what he was showing, but it was showing the side of the whole east coast. It had different colors along the coast, indicating where this areas will be hit the hardest. On the scale red meant the lowest potential impact and light blue meant the extreme impact.
Florida started out with red color and NYC and NJ were colored in blue to light blue. One more thing, this colors were right on the costal areas. Not in land.

The meterologist( weather guy) than circicled New jersey and NY city area for potential disaster areas. I was shocked, In my dream right away, I decided to post a topic on ATS and let you folks know and here I am posting this topic, which i was going to post in my dream.

I am not sure what this dream can indicated, but it pretty much look like a scenerio folding up.

Can it be a major wintorm storm ?

Can it be a east coast major tsunami?

Can it be just a rain and wind storm?

Can it be just a dream?

Ohh and color indication of potential impacts started from central florida, all the way up to maine, where NJ and NY getting hit the hardest.

Lets see if this dream does realte to a storm forming, or maybe a potential earthquake triggering a tsunami.

If any info please post.

Take care all
edit on 13-12-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just did some research and check this out:

www.accuweather.com...

Potential Major Storm Next Week

This weather event later this weekend will be followed by a potentially much more substantial storm during the middle of next week.

While the details are still uncertain, a larger, slower-moving and more powerful storm could slam the mid-Atlantic and New England with heavy precipitation, strong winds and above-normal tides Tuesday (Dec. 18) into Thursday (Dec. 20).

The storm next week would start off relatively warm but will become colder. As a result, there is the potential for rain changing to accumulating snow situation for some major cities in the Northeast. However, coastal flooding and power outages would be also be a possibility, if the storm were to strengthen very quickly.

AccuWeather.com will have more on this possible major storm in the coming days.

Meteorologist Brian Edwards has more on the general uptick in colder storms over the nation in "Snowy, Colder Pattern for U.S. Leading up to Christmas."

Weather News >
report a typo

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
On the scale red meant the lowest potential impact and light blue meant the extreme impact.

Shouldn't that be the other way around?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

On the scale red meant the lowest potential impact and light blue meant the extreme impact.

Agree it should be other way around, but i was confused too in my dream , but than looking at the scale light blue was a major imapct area .

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I just read about the north easters heading towards the North east does make us all wonder. The worst part is these people are already having it hard, and now this. Like I keep telling [people this is why I personally prep, you never know what could happen and the government isn't going to help any of us.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Maybe it has something to do with this news ... North Koreas Satellite...

www.npr.org...

Maybe it is just a dream being that a lot of hype surrounds this date. Who knows...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Maybe it has something to do with this news ... North Koreas Satellite...

www.npr.org...

Maybe it is just a dream being that a lot of hype surrounds this date. Who knows...

Read the second post i posted, a major storm developing forecast to hit east coast, from DEC 18- DEC 20 around that time. But on weather forecast it shows rain and snow on DEC 21 for NJ area.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Agree it should be other way around, but i was confused too in my dream , but than looking at the scale light blue was a major imapct area .

As a seer of the Blue Pearl, I would interpret blue as a 'major enlightenment area'. I submit that you have seen the next stage of your own personal enlightenment in symbolic form.

/shrug

edit on 13-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
try not to think to much about disasters and 21st December during the day (you know it's all a hoax, right?) and I'm sure you will not dream this anymore.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

As a seer of the Blue Pearl, I would interpret blue as a 'major enlightenment area'. I submit that you have seen the next stage of your own personal enlightenment in symbolic form.

/shrug

edit on 13-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

hmmm blue pearl , never taught about that

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Thanks for sharing your dream. Very interesting indeed. It's really hard to tell if it is some kind of premonition or just a dream. A lot of dreams tend to be a sort of self-diagnosis of your life. But there are some that sometimes seem like a foretelling of some future event, whether big or small. Yours seems like a premonition to me but who knows.

I live up in Maine and I'm curious if you remember the color coding of our coast?

Thanks again for sharing!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizenoftheworld
try not to think to much about disasters and 21st December during the day (you know it's all a hoax, right?) and I'm sure you will not dream this anymore.

I am not talking about the world going to end scenario, I am talking about something impacting the east coast, it could be a storm or earthquake, but from doing a lil research there is a major storm potential for east coast, during that week.

While the details are still uncertain, a larger, slower-moving and more powerful storm could slam the mid-Atlantic and New England with heavy precipitation, strong winds and above-normal tides Tuesday (Dec. 18) into Thursday (Dec. 20).

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Could it be your mind trying to process what has already recently happened?
Just a thought

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0

Thanks for sharing your dream. Very interesting indeed. It's really hard to tell if it is some kind of premonition or just a dream. A lot of dreams tend to be a sort of self-diagnosis of your life. But there are some that sometimes seem like a foretelling of some future event, whether big or small. Yours seems like a premonition to me but who knows.

I live up in Maine and I'm curious if you remember the color coding of our coast?

Thanks again for sharing!

Well, I saw Florida coast, started from central Florida, really dark red color, than slowly colors started to go orange, yellow, green and than blue, than again from NJ to NY, which were blue colored, so i would assume for Maine either in the mid category probably yellow or green impact, but I did not notice the color.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
Could it be your mind trying to process what has already recently happened?
Just a thought

I ask the same questions to my self, but no my mind was not thinking about any events, that can lead me to this dream, it was just unusual, it actually showed me a date, DEC 21, first time in any of my dreams I saw a date. And in reality meterologist predicting a major storm around DEC 21 for east coast. please look at this theweathercentre.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

you mentioned 21st December that says it all. Take my advice and you sleep normal again.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by citizenoftheworld

you mentioned 21st December that says it all. Take my advice and you sleep normal again.

theweathercentre.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Guys check this link out theweathercentre.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply. It may just be a storm, it may be nothing at all, it may be something huge, who knows. But I will stay alert for now. I see no reason to be alarmed or panic but I also see no reason to be on guard for any potential dangers either.

I don't live very close to the coast but I do live near rivers that are connected to it. Not sure how that would pan out if something happens. But anyway, thanks for the info!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Guys check this link out theweathercentre.blogspot.com...

Oh wow! Thanks for the heads up!

I'll be keeping track myself.

<<   2 >>

join