It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus look-a-like kicked out of darts match

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yup, it was actually proven by Freud and his ilk that, in a group of 5 or more, the collective IQ of the people involved drops to that of a 5 year old. "

For the average dart audience that would seem to count as an rise in IQ.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Oh come on that's nothing short of elitist claptrap.
Just because you do not enjoy darts it doesn't mean people who watch it have lower IQ's then anyone else.
Remember everyone most people on the Vid are very drunk.
edit on 13-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by khimbar

Oh come on that's nothing short of elitist claptrap.
Just because you do not enjoy darts it doesn't mean people who watch it have lower IQ's then anyone else.
Remember everyone most people on the Vid are very drunk.

No, surely this is 'banter'.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Never mind that they were all drunk, is this their first time seeing a long haired bearded man?
It sounds as if it was. It's not like he had a robe on.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

For the average dart audience that would seem to count as an rise in IQ.

I agree with BM, this is just unfair.

Here in the UK it's a fairly big deal to go to these events. Is it primarily because of the darts ask yourself, no of course It's not. Anyone would be able to tell you that. It's because they put on a great show and everyone seems to have a great time too - Well, apart from our bearded friend of course. But that's why. And what's wrong with that? Nothing at all.

Going to an event like this is in no way, nor will it ever be, a reflection of IQ. Same with going to football, going to the theater, or anything else like this.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Never mind that they were all drunk, is this their first time seeing a long haired bearded man?
It sounds as if it was. It's not like he had a robe on.

Some of you just do not understand the British sense of humour do you.

Look into it more eh the "Jesus" dude was signing autographs and having his pic taken with the revelers, it was in all good fun in the end, no one got hurt and the "Jesus" dude will have a good story to tell his grandkids.
All thats going on in the world and a thread like this gets 10 pages......
He was removed to let the dart players play darts and got a free pint in the process.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Revolution9

Oh wow we have a saint in our presence.
Drinking is in our bones we have it in our blood do you know why? because when water was dangerous to drink we brewed with it.
When kids went down t' pit or up t' chimneys we gave them small beer for breakfast (about 2%).
You never go to pubs but expect this type of behavior right....
I have run pubs in the past and I loved it, pubs in Britain are the new churchs they can be the hub of the local community and great places to discuss whats going on with the world with total strangers.
Stop bragging that you give money to the nepalese etc eh? many of us do our bit but we do not need to brag.

I was not bragging, I was communicating. It was in the context of this thread as to why I had been ridiculed in a similar manner to this guy by my long hair and dress. That is all.

Do you have a problem with me?

I hate pubs. Here where I live the pubs are too dangerous for me to go in to because of how I look. I have been beaten up, bullied at work, threatened and intimidated because of the way I look. I have been intimidated all my life by drunk anglo saxons.

I hate pubs, I hate sports that involve alcohol. I hate them because they make people do stuff like this.

To me these people look RETARDED. They look like brutish zombies and if you think about it that is what they are. There is no thought going on in those pissed up brains.

They are the same mentality as those who cried Barrabas instead of Jesus. Same primeval, devil, ignorant cruelty.

This kind of behavior leads to horrible things. Does history not tell you that; like with what happened to the Hebrew people in Germany or the African people in the U.S.

A few years ago a young goth lady was murdered in the UK by a gang just for dressing the way she did. It is a well know event!

I hate Britain for this! I have travelled extensively. Other countries are not like that. I wish I had resources and freedom enough to leave this ignorant thug land. really I do.

BULLIES STINK! THERE ARE LOADS OF THEM HERE ON ATS, TOO. IT IS THE MOST COWARDLY ACT A HUMAN CAN COMMIT!

##snipped##
edit on 13-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: addition.

edit on 13-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Dec 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Just to clarify...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Ok I used to have long hair, wore eyeliner, leather pants
etc and I have never really had any trouble (got mugged a few times etc) and it is a shame that you have.
Yes it was horrid what happened to that poor girl but please do not compare the people in the vid to the people of Germany (in WW2)or what happened to people in the US ok.
Yes places in Britain can get hairy and some places I would not goto (I was born in Moss Side Manchester) but to lump everyone in the same boat isn't on.
There are far worse countries around the world and we are lucky to live in GB.
I have lived and worked in other countries but have always come home because it is the people that make Great Britain great and yes we are a boozy nation we always have been and always will be, it is in our blood.
You like to medicate in another way that's fine by me but many of us use booze as a release to de stress and thats what the people in the vid are doing.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

The other week my musician friend played in a pub here and was beaten up afterwards!

That's anglo saxon thug land for ya!!! Business as #ing usual! # them!

Must have been really crap then..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

Dunno why they'd get upset over him "looking" like Jesus, no one knows what Jesus looks like. As a christian i do not take offense, all the jews back in those days looked like Jesus, they all had longbeards and dark hair. Jesus wasn't a blonde either.

So in that repsect, i'd consider it an honor for someone to want to look like Jesus as long as they do not expect me to fall down and worship them. I'd do it myself but i can't stand having a long itchy beard. Better to look like Jesus than Santa Claus i say.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Ok I used to have long hair, wore eyeliner, leather pants
etc and I have never really had any trouble (got mugged a few times etc) and it is a shame that you have.
Yes it was horrid what happened to that poor girl but please do not compare the people in the vid to the people of Germany (in WW2)or what happened to people in the US ok.
Yes places in Britain can get hairy and some places I would not goto (I was born in Moss Side Manchester) but to lump everyone in the same boat isn't on.
There are far worse countries around the world and we are lucky to live in GB.
I have lived and worked in other countries but have always come home because it is the people that make Great Britain great and yes we are a boozy nation we always have been and always will be, it is in our blood.
You like to medicate in another way that's fine by me but many of us use booze as a release to de stress and thats what the people in the vid are doing.

Ok! Just don't say I was "bragging"! I wasn't. I am getting bullying here from some poeple right now, I just had to report someone.

I live in Cornwall. It is very racist here. Forgive me, but it is hard and I have to be on the defensive a lot and use assertivness beyong what is normal.

I was born on an east Leicester council estate. Just that alone wrote off my childhood.

Don't glorify Britain though. Say what you just said to me to any European and the'll laugh at that my friend. They are much more gentle on the continent. On the continent we are known in Britain for our thug mentality. If you travelled so much and interacted with the continent you would know this?

Where have you travelled then? I have travelled to Israel, Portugal, Belgium, France, Spain, Greece. The pubs there are nice and friendly and civilized, too!
edit on 13-12-2012 by Revolution9 because: spelling.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ok worked in Italy,Holland and France, visited India Thailand most of Europe and the states. Oh and the Dutch know how to party as much as we do..I love the Dutch. Hup Holland
but it isn't a contest you know.
Trust me pal visit India and tell me you had a rough childhood.
Heck if you hate it here so much go and work abroad, I did after my 1st marriage fell apart and I loved it.
I'm sorry you have had to put up with racist thugs but we are not all like that.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by repeatoffender

Originally posted by Donahue
The uk people are probably just pissed cause he wasn't from there. Seems like a lot of European people discriminate against other countries for no reason.

theres no way they would have known it at the time , they just turned on him because of his appearance

They turned on him because they were drunk.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Ok worked in Italy,Holland and France, visited India Thailand most of Europe and the states.
Trust me pal visit India and tell me you had a rough childhood.
Heck if you hate it here so much go and work abroad, I did after my 1st marriage fell apart and I loved it.
I'm sorry you have had to put up with racist thugs but we are not all like that.

I'd go work abroad. But i got a felony in '99 so I can't leave the land of the free..

tried to leave VIA Mexico. Couldn't go that way either cause the IRS says I owe them $2,200....

It's bad.....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

What you can not leave the US if you have a felony? OMG really?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

"He had skin of bronze and hair of sheep's wool" -Genesis

Sounds descriptive enough for me....

And It don't sound like that guy in this video...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by foodstamp

What you can not leave the US if you have a felony? OMG really?

Lol, Yeah..Whatta joke eh?

Especially a petty one from like 13 years ago...As a kid... Heh...

Everything is either "Black" or "white" in America, so it would seem sometimes..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but brit fans when it comes to football or darts are the worst. The're the most bilgerent [snipped] on the planet. Nevermind they lose all since of decorum they go ape [snipped] batty wwhen it comes to these two sports. I've been around enough to know. And played with enough to know there arrogent as all [snipped] This is rediculouse at the top level and anybody that supports this behavior should be classified as such and hung out to dry!
edit on Thu Dec 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by repeatoffender

Wow. Just a guy with long hair and a beard. If that is the criteria, there are a gazillion Jesuses on the planet right now!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join