It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election 2012, Obama or Romney. They are letting us destroy ourselves....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I believe this based on my own personal experience with magic and the occult. The information i draw this knowledge from is generally information you have to discover for yourself in order to understand so i have no proof or source links for this. Generally this topic is for people who are WELL versed in occult, magic, and alchemical/ shamanic ideaologies and may somewhat understand where i am coming from.

During major elections i believe that they are giving us the choice to move forward or destroy ourselves. Now i am not a Romney supporter but i think he was the better choice. I think its apart of their beliefs that hey give us choices and if we choose poorly then we inherit the karma allowing them to move their agenda forward. I don't think the elections are completely rigged, i think they present us with choices that are predetermined and allow us to choose for ourselves. When this happens they can then say this is what you chose for yourself.
edit on 12-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

I have to disagree. We didn't have a choice. Both of them would lead us in the same planned direction.
It's the illusion that we have a choice that is destroying us. I said back in January that Obama would win again.
Am I prophetic or lucky, nope, neither.
I just realize that the road we are on is like a playing chess. The next move is planned years in advance. My guess is Obama gets his eight years and if he keeps us afloat until then Hillary will run and win next.

We're all just waiting on checkmate.

By the way I'm independent. I didn't pull for either.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I didn't pull for either either. I think we kind of have to have a choice as part of the game. It like if they don't give us a choice then they can't really have total power over us. Kind of like asking us for permission.

join