It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

danske bank commercial and what could they be telling us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
so this video is sending us a message by the banking elite
sorry i'm not up to speed to pull the video from this article
i'd love to hear others suggest how they would assess this message they send us
here's my take...article linked below
video from start to finish

guy throwing stone...divided they can not stand this knowledge goes back to the stone ages hence throwing a rock

man spinning on his head upside down...the mind is now grounded in all the spin

factory workers...pretty clear note there...adorned in docile of pink...didn't see both sexes at work clearly

protester with umbrella...interesting one here...impassable force police shield the climate change that follows...out of the frozen state a iceberg falls

wind turbine farm...the very wind has powered our stand above all of the land which is barren of people but what matters above when your below in bunkers anyways as there isn't blue skies to be found

prosthetic olympian runner in the dark looks to the light...the determined human spirit is crippled in the dark race he didn't win

two women seal loves moument with a kiss...there is no love for man sealed by that kiss

the round decision room a mother and daughter in vote...inside the light at the top where control is decided where "even" seated women and future women are singled out and out numbered in say

guy throws stone in air...man in stone age is fruitless in attack to the invisible from above which causes his frustration below

car chase...in trying to out run the force cars have force on both sides guiding his path

kid watching tv in home...served tv info he can not run from the force to the tv "that watches him" from a home no longer private

bejing square? with guy dancing...perhaps no international barrier now stops the spin of man as he falls down at end of dance

prosthetic runner again at night...and still the crippled of the dark never win the race to the light

young girl with netbook...even the virgins have distracted vision of reality delivered in private from parenting

robots ready for game of sport....they are machines ready for any challenge if one dares to play as they even place the ball in our court

the different faces at the close....doesn't matter what you look like as you all stand alone as this is our view you are looking at

to a degree it's so twisted to pull this commercial apart as i ask myself
is this how they think or is it how they want me to think...if i am to think normal as new

but i gave it my best go at what banksters have delivered to us in actions
their actions through the years cast truth
humanity isn't their intent
vigilantcitizen.com...-cover

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Must say that is pretty odd, the images don't make you think of safe and secure banking at all, I for the life of me really wish we had insight into what is going on. Yet we don't and as Bill Hicks said "It's all just a ride" so I guess I just keep riding till it stops....

SaneThinking

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

thank you brokenangelwings..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

" A New Normal Demands New Standards "
Translation: get used to change ya drones..

It's self explanatory really..

My personal favorite is ATT - " Your World Delivered. "
they are not talking to the general public

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

You are welcome, next time you find any video you want to try and upload here, just copy the url, and paste it in the vid:youtube, youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n-pZj_cPBvw...

make sure the only thing left in the box is this formula...if it is not a you tube video where you found it it won't work, but you can try...then do a preview to see if it takes, if you see a video outline (won't show the actual video in preview) in your preview then send it, otherwise it didn't take...

n-pZj_cPBvw

BAW33
edit on 12/12/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

top topics

join