It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacob Roberts?! If not maybe there should be a closer look at whoever this guy is [plus pic]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
In Advance: “Sorry for any insensitivity perceived towards this event; God bless America, and her families affected. This is not meant to insinuate any particular theory or motive or to indicate any parties – just pointing out some weird coincidences at perhaps to fresh a date” – OP

Who wears a mask that in a rush looks somewhere between a hockey mask and a character mask, with a camo top underneath what looks to be a magazine vest posing with an assault rifle with no visible skin, and on June 26th 2012 has his picture uploaded to a facebook belonging to an individual with a dark image of the joker as his cover photo and a super creepy profile picture – oh yeah and the kid who has the facebook name is Jacob Roberts???
This guy does…

Link to image and profile

^and no the irony of “theater” at the end of the link is not lost on me.

Now those are the facts… Here’s the speculation (what is a conspiracy site without speculation).
The Facebook page is either hacked or this is one of the most extreme cases of coincidence that I have ever seen or heard of (coincidence really having no place/value in a conspiracy)… The page belongs to a minor; given the (limited) perspective of the picture versus shots of himself, I’d say the person in the camo is not the kid in other pics. The reason I jumped to possibly hacked is because when you look at the dating of the pics available to see publicly there seems to be a huge contrast in the types of images uploaded this year versus older pictures that seem drastically more youthful and innocent in the former

Recap on the coincidences:
-guy in pic fits description a high level
-FB account is named Jacob Roberts
-Cover pic of a pretty dark image of The Joker

^there are many many many MANY more speculations and coincidences you can draw when you go through that page, I don’t care to as it appears that at some point if not still currently the page belongs to a minor (even in this TMZ age we live in still some space needs be given – my opinion) .

Final thought:
Again I’m not making anything out of this, just thought you guys would appreciate the weirdness especially the crowd that thought the images coming out with the same theatre brand from the other shooting was strange.

Prerequisite reading:
CNN coverage: www.cnn.com...
ATS THREADS “something super weird…”: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-12-2012 by 11165 because: because apparently "im not gud az a speller as i thunk" lol

edit on 12-12-2012 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
if you visit the page linked in the OP don't forget to click the current profile picture... maybe somebody can source it for me, if not still strange right...

it's a guy in a vest with a much with bullets riddling the graphic... first two lines of text:
line1 "I want to, see blood"
line2 "I want to, see hate"

...more coincidences should have called this thread: "The Manchurian Coincidence"

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'd not even think nothing about it. There are tons of people with this name on Facebook I'm sure.

You pointed out a profile of an innocent child who lives in Kentucky and is in middle school for petes sake.

THIS is the gunman, 22 years old, has a Spanish look to him. That is NOT the little boy you just posted about.

abcnews.go.com...

The actual killer, as said in above article, had this on his fb page: Roberts described himself on his Facebook page as an "adrenaline junkie," and said he is the kind of person who thinks, "I'm going to do what I want."

Roberts, who attended Clackamas Community college, said on his Facebook page that he worked in a gyro shop in downtown Portland and posted a picture of himself firing a gun at a target. His Facebook photo showed graffiti in which the words "Follow Your Dreams" were painted over with the word "Cancelled."
edit on 12-12-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Im sorry but I'm not really sure what your trying to point out here

Is that the profile of the shooter?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingCow

that pic is not the kid... its a guy who fits the description given yesterday

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yeah because a 12 year old got from Kentucky to Oregon, drove to the mall, got out and killed people .....

Wrong profile, friend. Very wrong profile.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
your not reading the OP i insinuated a hack at most, but most likely the wierdest conincidence you'll see today... read the OP

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh I did. It's nothing more than coincidence.

Also in your op after the link to his page you said this," ^and no the irony of “theater” at the end of the link is not lost on me."

It is at the end of the url because you linked to the picture album that the picture is in. All facebooks have that when someone links to an album and/or pic in an album

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Teennage kid that likes the band Slipknot, is hardly the same as a 22yr old gunman.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

^Lol again i guess my conclusion of a coincidence is not making it through... let me say again; it's probably just the strangest coincidence you'll see today... and i said the link was ironic (not redhanded, just ironic)

i mean of course unless im just naive to the ammount of people who dress up to that description with assault rifles and also love dark images that have recently been linked with shootings, and quotes that can be contexted as violent - that's not really my crowd

Again though MOST LIKELY COINCIDENCE (it's posted for the extermity of the coincidence). Which I contend is pretty high
edit on 12-12-2012 by 11165 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This guys profile says he lives in Kentucky though.

ETA: Ah, I see this was already pointed out. I shouldn't leave multiple tabs open and not refresh before replying >.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma
This guys profile says he lives in Kentucky though.

ETA: Ah, I see this was already pointed out. I shouldn't leave multiple tabs open and not refresh before replying >.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Here is the real Jake Roberts facebook page

But seriously looking at that other kids page makes me wonder if his parents supervise his online activities!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
theater at the end of the facebook url is only for videos/pictures.

has been that way for a while

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by christine76

My thought exactly, if that was my son he'd be banned from Facebook after seeing his page!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by christine76
Here is the real Jake Roberts facebook page

But seriously looking at that other kids page makes me wonder if his parents supervise his online activities!

^banksy art, nice...
thanks for the contribution!

and yeah you want to talk about worst case scenario with your mostly public FB page; but who know's the kid or whoever may not be using the page at all anymore and it just is a sitting coincidence (im sure we could find out, but i don't think it's that important as again it's just probably one of those super wierd coincidences)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by christoph
theater at the end of the facebook url is only for videos/pictures.

has been that way for a while

^definitely no insinuating the Zuckerberg has anything to do with this lol, just within the context of these stories, just a touch ironic as i was typing the link .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It looks to me like the picture you linked to is probably just the kid, who coincidentally has the same name, and is posing in his paintball gear...like someone else said maybe he just painted his paintball mask in some Slipknot theme or something. It looks to me like the background in the picture you linked is one of those paintball places that you can rent.

Paintball guns and gear look more and more realistic these days. Just a quick Google search can show you:

paintball.paintballpaints.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
It looks to me like the picture you linked to is probably just the kid, who coincidentally has the same name, and is posing in his paintball gear...like someone else said maybe he just painted his paintball mask in some Slipknot theme or something. It looks to me like the background in the picture you linked is one of those paintball places that you can rent.

Paintball guns and gear look more and more realistic these days. Just a quick Google search can show you:

paintball.paintballpaints.com...

^WOW that is some impressive paintball gear, if that paintballer rolled up on me i'd pee myself lol - with that being said though it still falls into a perfect storm of coincidence wouldn't you agree... if i ever looked up and i bought some top knotch paint ball equipment, modified the mask uploaded the image with no context given or comments and then that description and my name was given as a mass shooter, my jaw would be on the floor all day, week, month...

and that's without the whole Joker angle and all that

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Only one problem with this guy. He lives in Kentucky. And he doesn't look like the shooter that officers had put up. But judging from his profile, something says he might be in the news from a shooting. Just not the one that happened yesterday. I definitely wouldn't put it past him and I would be very concerned with his mind.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join