It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Care

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
"I took care of you and you left me alone now you are taking care of me from a distance in the stars until we will meet again..in the stars"

Every day when I go in the park I can see two lonely old people husband and wife.They make their daily walk along with their small Pekingese dog.

They stop to admire a beautiful flower that they are taking good care when needed because they care very much for each other and for the flower.

So many years together and still they are loving each other like the first day they met.I can see that when they look into each other's eyes.

But today I saw only him in the park burdened with years along with his dog in the same place looking at that beautiful flower with tears in his eyes and I understood that she will never come to see her flower again.

For a period of time I didn't went to the park until one summer day when I remebered this story and I decided to see if the old man still comes to the same place.

But was only the flower and the dog abandoned resting next to it...alone.I felt tears in my eyes and I understood that he will never come to see and care for the flower.It's like a total silence would be laid over everything and the flower is singing a sad song and I saw the dog looks sad in my eyes questioningly. Even the colors around me look more pale than usual,like the entire day although the sun was shining brightly and everything was green around me.

It was a silent green.

And I felt so sad.

farzaanah-richards.blogspot.ro...

I took their dog with me and I took very good care of him because I understood that this is the chance to take ...care.

I took care of the flower because I understood this is a chance to take ...care.

The word "care".

Not many meanings it has the word "care" today because we do not too much to...care.

If It will be to die and I will met those two people I will tell them that I took good care of that flower and their dog.

When someone that you care very much for is gone for long period of time you will tell to that person to take care of herself.

For those that have no one to take care of ,he or she must know that there is always someone to...care and that is the guardian Angel.

He always take care of us and the only thing that we must do is to let him to...care.

angelslightworldwide.com...

We must care now today while we are here on Earth and we will be cared when will be gone somewhere far away in the place where king is The Care.

edit on 12-12-2012 by piequal3because14 because: vid embedded

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
That made me cry. That is the kind of love my parents had, deep and eternal. Dad is gone now and Mom looks forward to seeing him again.

I'm glad you took the poor little dog home to love and care for and that you look ater the flower.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

That made me cry.
I am glad you like it.

Emotions can bring people together and can heal...souls.

Take good care of her while she is here on Earth.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by Night Star

That made me cry.
I am glad you like it.

Emotions can bring people together and can heal...souls.

Take good care of her while she is here on Earth.

Oh I am!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
That was very good.

Caring for people can have a lasting and positive influence on people.

I've learned that the positive influence that comes from caring about someone, for whatever reason, is an influence that you can't deny. Other factors from the different personalities of the two people might come into play, but that has nothing to do with the positive influence that was felt between the two people. It's a positive vibe that nothing else in this world can change or kill off.

It will live on. The two people may or may not be together, but that positive influence, that came from caring, will always be a bond that nothing will break.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 4DuecesWild

It will live on. The two people may or may not be together, but that positive influence, that came from caring, will always be a bond that nothing will break.
Oh you are right but you see some cannot survive without his half after she is gone because their love is too strong..and then ...only Love will survive after both halfs are gone.

I know...hard to understand.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Oh you are right but you see some cannot survive without his half after she is gone because their love is too strong..and then ...only Love will survive after both halfs are gone.
I know...hard to understand.

Hard but not impossible.

He dies of a broken heart.

"The Notebook".

It's also called the "game" being bigger then the players.

I got a handle on this game back in 80's. Pi.
I can't lose.
That's why I can afford to sit back now and let the players come to ME.
I've paid my dues.

I'm in it for keeps at this point.

If you want the rules, PM me.

edit on 25-12-2012 by 4DuecesWild because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sometimes Care is like a Song From A Secret Garden

top topics

join