It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Master Shift - Spirit Science Global Meditation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Love and Peace to you all. First meditation begins within 2 hours and 30 minutes. Next one is 12 hours later.
See you all there!
Link

edit on 15-12-2012 by Kandinsky because: corrected a typo in title

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

This video makes me feel alright.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Thank you. Forgot about it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Counter on website says it "starts" in 45 minutes... this should be interesting...

themastershift.com...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Aquarius2150 because: website

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

Comes up as private for me. It does state in the blurb that it is one of two efforts in sync.

Ed: Just read the fine print and it states " that the video could remain private until launch ".
edit on 12-12-2012 by Timely because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-12-2012 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
ill give it a shot at least a couple times but meditation never really helped me but relaxed some, but xanex helps a lot more for my panic attacks and stress, many ill look in to new meditations method

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
As expected, the fallen ones couldn't even organize a p1zz up in a brewery.

Already passed 11:11 AM and nothing.

See you in 20 minutes asking the world, 'well what happened' with mad insane laughter.

16 minutes to go to 12:12 GMT.

+++++++++++++++++++++ [EDIT] +++++++++++++++++++++++
Yep. As expected, its 12:19 GMT and nothing has changed.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Rapha because: update

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius2150
Counter on website says it "starts" in 45 minutes... this should be interesting...

themastershift.com...
edit on 12-12-2012 by Aquarius2150 because: website

Strange. On there homepage it says the same as on youtube. So I believe in that.
LINK
edit on 12-12-2012 by Izak4K because: link

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Nothing changed. Who would've thought? Me, and perhaps anyone with a common sense.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NiNjABackflip

Why do you think something will change, its not about that.

To all, next global meditation will take place the 21 of December.
Link

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Notice to thread title 'The Master Shift - Spirit Sience Global Meditation

Judging by how little (as expected) has happened the mistake should be replaced with 'silence'.

This silence just proves that the aliens that are in contact with the new-agers are all evil and want their evil flesh puppets to continue hurting the peasants with world wars.

World Peace. hahahahahaha. Now the aliens have lost their chance to prove they are good.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Obviously the people who are attempting to troll this part of the forums have no idea how the Spirit , Astral Travel , Deep word & Thought meditation work's .

I personally did not expect any thing big , But i did feel hundred's of thousands of people connected at once , How can you even attempt to troll on that ? You sir must have some serious issues in your life why would it even matter if the purpose was to bring in a dimensional shift ? The big picture here is that people are coming together for something they believe in that = Love & Unity . That is the whole point of the " Indigo's , Light workers AKA Star Children " even if there are no magical powers . These " Indigo's " still bring new ways to this planet that is falling in a never ending pit of Death , War and Hatred .

I felt these huge burst's of energy all day long bigger then i ever felt before and yet when i felt the first huge burst that almost made me faint i did not know about the whole World group meditation then i found out that at the exact time i felt the huge burst thousands of people were meditating at once at 7:30AM est .

So then i was messing around on the net and facebook and realized what happened so then i found out the next wave would be at 9:30PM EST so i joined in and also gathered over 300+ People with the help of " The Underachievers " a Hip Hop group that is getting pretty big that are also light workers .

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I'm gutted that I missed out on this. I had no idea. I know there won't be any date as special any time soon, but are there any more planned global meditations?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Noooo, i cant believe i missed it

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Abstroose
I'm gutted that I missed out on this. I had no idea. I know there won't be any date as special any time soon, but are there any more planned global meditations?

Anyone?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Abstroose

They begin on 19th and then 20th and of course 21st.
Here we go mate:
LINK
edit on 17-12-2012 by Izak4K because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Can you feel it? I don't know what 'it' is but something is happening I believe. Anyways global meditation on the 21st! can't wait to be part of that.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius2150

I cant even explain - what I felt and my girl felt even more then 2000km away from where I am at. Ill just say, it was huge. I believe there is much more to it then just meditating!
Lets try even harder on 19th. This energy was so strong.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I missed it today, but can you feel the energy they created? Its so strong, I must meditate now.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Love is not a victory march.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join