It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Paranoia Should We Expect Over Dec. 21, And When Does It Start?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Forgive me for thinking too much, but I just posted another thread related to Dec. 21 as a significant “anniversary” date for the Mayan culture. It made me think about the next week and a half up to that day, and what kind of paranoia we may see. I don’t really expect anything on the level of mass hysteria unless there is something almost undeniably world-ending unveiled, but the potential for a Heaven’s Gate type events is ripe. Knowing there is nothing I could ever do to prevent the end of the world if it was coming, what I fear most is the reaction/action of others who create an even more dangerous situation. One thing I think I may be able to state about Dec. 21 is that I don’t expect to be out in public that evening, just in case there are life threatening incidences that I could have saved my family from by the simple act of staying home one Friday evening.

Do you expect uncontrolled over-reaction, fear, paranoia, riots, maybe Syria decides the world is over anyway, so why not do the unthinkable, or whatever comes to mind? If you do, it probably wouldn’t wait until 11 PM on Dec. 20th to get started, so when would the snowball actually begin to roll? Not many days left, right?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I expect to be somewhat hung over because my company Christmas party is the night before, that's about it and if I don't wake up Friday morning because it's the end of the world then sobeit, at least I'll have enjoyed a wonderful evening.on the 20th.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Really mate? Really?

It has already started. Look at the hundreds of threads regarding this topic on here. You will see that it is only going to escalate.

Its not a question of when it will start, but rather of when it will end.

vvv

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
we might go into a 3 day darkness kuz of the planets that may be just about it

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by eye0see0with0my0third0eye
we might go into a 3 day darkness kuz of the planets that may be just about it

No, we will not go into 3 days of darkness. This is another one of those myths being spread. One would think that by now everyone would be really informed of everything regarding the 21 Dec "situation".

Some seem to disregard all logic and scientific fact though, and rather choose to believe in myth and psuedo science.

vvv

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

Sorry i just came in here to post that your title cracked me up... lol when does it start? hahahaha
where have you been? People have been amped up for this for AWHILE already.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well I have actually thought about this. I work in a grocery store and wondered if we would see a pick up on business the days before the solstice. Actually, one night last week we were insanely busy to the point that I wondered if a storm was predicted. People were buying large amounts of groceries, a lot of which seemed to be staples you'd want to have on hand in an emergency, including water. But there was no storm predicted and that was only one night last week. I just wondered if it would pick up like that more.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The only thing that unfortunately might happen, are mass suicides by various cults. As seen in the past

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
the weekend before the Friday 21st should see pockets of anarchy &-or strong arm robbery of food & beverage warehouses, flash mobs hitting big-box stores and places like Costco etc who have large stockpiles of foods & consumables

then the Wednesday & Thursday (19th-20th) we should see a significant increase of home intrusions by the thugs that want individuals' & preppers pantrys, guns, larders, deep freezers of food stock

so from the 13th of Dec. New Moon ( dark nights) until the 21st & 22nd spillover violence period
there will be breakins, lootings, intrusions. robberies on an increased scale (but mostly un reported by the MSM to avoid a mass panic )

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
the weekend before the Friday 21st should see pockets of anarchy &-or strong arm robbery of food & beverage warehouses, flash mobs hitting big-box stores and places like Costco etc who have large stockpiles of foods & consumables

then the Wednesday & Thursday (19th-20th) we should see a significant increase of home intrusions by the thugs that want individuals' & preppers pantrys, guns, larders, deep freezers of food stock

so from the 13th of Dec. New Moon ( dark nights) until the 21st & 22nd spillover violence period
there will be breakins, lootings, intrusions. robberies on an increased scale (but mostly un reported by the MSM to avoid a mass panic )

so in other words an average day in our world?

did you ever wonder why the 2012 thing weighs so heavily on our world. to me it's a broad picture of how sick our world has become. that i think should be the real story. people floating along the water in a sound vessel, worry not about the waves that come along but in our world the waves may very well sink us, since everything has become backwards and our vessel is no longer sea worthy.

it's not so much what will happen, it's what has been happening that worries me a little and not for my safety, but more so in what kind of world we leave our kids.

yes if you want to know anything about 2012 you should be concerned more by why the possibility exists on such a large scale, more so then any possible outcome.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
On the topic of paranoia:

It ain't paranoia if they really are out to get you!

Rev

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Also, Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they AREN'T out to get you either!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
A couple of good points already made. Of course there is already a slow and steady build-up in progress which is probably better chronicled better here at ATS than anywhere. The concern is how much farther or serious will it become? As one post mentioned, they had seen a possible run on groceries. In time honored last minute Christmas shopping style, will those who basically hedged their bets come out of the wood work en mass during the last few days and wreak havoc in the process?

Once again, whether there is a real, imagined, manufactured, or even false flag event on that date, what I am concerned about is mankind’s proclivity to panic and what that might do to complicate the matter.

top topics

join