It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A MESSAGE FOR THE PEOPLE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I am here lying in bed now and I want to sleep. I am tired, lonely and afraid. I want to cry. I think my tears might quench the fear created by what is written. The fear I have for people dying or getting hurt is upon me every moment I am awake. I see people and people is all I see. I do not judge you or blame you. I can see you as a person and I care about you. It does not matter to me what you look like or what you are wearing. I care about people so much I can no longer express that love in person because it makes me sick with worry.

I want people to forget about the borders and the countries and everything else that separates people no matter what the beliefs are and realize the time has come for people to love people and to care for people. What I am talking about, people are capable of doing.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

Try not to worry so much. death is just another natural step in life. it is nothing to fear and nothing and no one is ever lost. Be happy that is your goal and life's main job. Your happiness will bring happiness to others

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
but she means people killing each other when we have the capability of thriving to Peace and a better future, yet we still choose violence against one another

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime
but she means people killing each other when we have the capability of thriving to Peace and a better future, yet we still choose violence against one another

If you yourself don't chose killing and violence you have done your part. Something larger then us will have to fix it. If suffering helped I would say lets all suffer. Making your family's and children and friends feel happy and not sad helps the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

Quit watching the news, you will be depressed less. Short of that you're screwed, because it's the way of men to kill eachother over greed, lust and resources. Man is incapable of stopping the wars on his own. People will kill you for 50 cents nowadays.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11
I am here lying in bed now and I want to sleep. I am tired, lonely and afraid. I want to cry. I think my tears might quench the fear created by what is written. The fear I have for people dying or getting hurt is upon me every moment I am awake. I see people and people is all I see. I do not judge you or blame you. I can see you as a person and I care about you. It does not matter to me what you look like or what you are wearing. I care about people so much I can no longer express that love in person because it makes me sick with worry.

I want people to forget about the borders and the countries and everything else that separates people no matter what the beliefs are and realize the time has come for people to love people and to care for people. What I am talking about, people are capable of doing.

For your sake, and for those you are concerned about do one or more of the following:

***If you believe in prayer: Pray for intercession for their misery.
***Send thoughts of Love and Hope to them.
***Visualize a change in their situation. (Envision a sick person getting well, an injured person healing, a dying person miraculously healed, an endangered person being saved, a hungry child eating a warm, nourishing meal)

The power of turning your anguish into positive thoughts is powerful indeed. You care, and you do not deserve to suffer for what you have not done!

new topics

top topics

join