It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi guys
I just had a conversation with the current Mrs Cody. The crux was; if you were given all the answers to the conspiricies, alien, life the universe and everything, would you share it (even if it meant imminent assasination) or would it be enough for you that you know ?
Personally I'm still running through the pro's and con's but just wandered what you guys and girls would do ?
edit on 11-12-2012 by cody599 because: Crap typing again

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Depending on the various answers and their related conspiracies, I would most likely share. Even at cost of my life.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

But if you got to survive and the cost was your family ?
It gets kinda complicated, hence me still running the scenarios.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I'd make an extremely detailed "Encyclopedia Conspiratoria" that lists all of the information on all of everything along with pertinent accompanying data relevant to each case.

Said material could be published under a pseudonym, and even anonymously through third party proxies.

edit on 11-12-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599
reply to post by DarthMuerte

But if you got to survive and the cost was your family ?
That complicates things.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If you had the the answers to life and the universe, the conspiracies of man would be of no consequence.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i would share it besides, the only people who believe all that crap are us, and we all know are friends and families dont believe a god damn thing we say, so i wouldnt be too worried about that
come on now portals and aliens??nobody believes that stuff

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I hate to say it but If TPTB offered me to shhhhh for enough cash for myself and my family I would stay silent but make a file upon my death gets released to the world.
Many of you will say "I wouldn't do that" but if the money was on the table I bet a lot would.
But no money? sod it send it all out and just say it was from Slayer69 or beezer or Des

edit on 11-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: Forgot Des would be a good un to stitch up lol

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The fact that it would mean your own life coming to an end if you opened your mouth would probably be enough to keep most people from telling what they know.

On a personal level, I'm not sure. I would really like to tell the whole world the truth if I knew it but not sure I am ready to die just yet.
But can you imagine how hard it would be to keep all those secrets to yourself when you are just bursting to tell someone.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisrobitaille

OK i've made my mind up.
I would tell the world, but I'd do it on ATS, should be safe then, bound to be someone to debunk it all and the sheeple can still get to be blind deaf and dumb. Oh that'll be my portal opening.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Good idea but choose your proxies well, and what if one of the truths is you can't hide, you are already tracked and are completely traceable and accountable ?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cody599

Good idea but choose your proxies well, and what if one of the truths is you can't hide, you are already tracked and are completely traceable and accountable ?

Then such would also apply to whatever source I obtained said information from.
Trace the source.
Ask questions like: If I'm accountable and traceable, who am I accountable and traceable to and by?
Find the ways and means by which the tables are turned, or can be exploited to my advantage, decoyed, obfuscated, confused, blinded, or taken out of the equation as a threat.

If I've all the answers, hack codes, and exploits, I'm fairly certain I could use them to my advantage to level up as many times as necessary until the game is thoroughly beaten to the point where I've not a concern of worry.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but I want to know everything there is to know.

I could keep my mouth shut, no problem.
As long as I knew, that would be enough.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I would of course be relieved and grateful to finally know the truth. I would also do whatever I could to let the rest of the people trapped on this mudball know the information as well, regardless of the consequences to my own life. I'm not particularly attached to our way of life, culture, civilization, or myriad forms of government.

I love my family but it's painful to watch them blindly swallow the lies we're fed every day. I'm also not sure that my revealing the information would do any good whatsoever, considering that many are willing to spit in the face of facts if they contradict what the government tells them.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I would not believe a damn word.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Bedtime for me.
Angels on your pillows all.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link