It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Lightning across WA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
no shrimp on the bar-b for you OP.

awesome photos. interesting times.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cartesia

We just had a flash storm about 10mins worth about 1 hour ago I got my rain gauge out about 4cm of rain went completely dark lighting everywhere, Northern Adelaide just past Elizabeth. Went from mid 30's to 26 in 10mins humid as hell. And yeah It should be a dry heat. Things are changing that is for sure.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Wow that is rather amazing I would have loved to see the show of course I'd keep my distance if things got to hectic but I wouldn't leave without taking a snapshot or two. Wonderful pics S&F for you

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

It's steak now dude...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I live in the nortthen subburbs of Perth and I did'nt hear or see any reports of this, interesting, thanks

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Lol
I am glad I am not the only one who thought this.. I used to love watching the lighting storms when I lived there.

OP - Great pictures, must have been one heck of an impressive storm to watch.

Grim

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Very nice pics. I wish i was there to see it. I lived in Texas 25 years where you could watch lightning storms coming in from 100 miles away. It is so flat you can see forever. I miss those storms. I think the Indians called Texas big sky. Very apt name.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Amazing photos! I live in Wisconsin where storms are no stranger around here. This was a lightning storm I captured back in August 2012. Thunder was barely non existent. In fact looking back I am not even sure I recall thunder with this storm which says it was what is called heat lightning.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
Those are some awesome pictures Chop. Did you take them? I am one of those idiots that will go outside in a lightning storm to watch the show. I love watching lightning - especially when you are by the ocean.

Also, to be honest - I did click on this thread because the title "Incredible Lightning across WA"...and me being from Washington state I thought there was going to be pictures of lightning in Washington (WA). Once I looked at the thread I realized it was Western Australia. This isn't the first time I saw a thread about something or other in WA and realized it was Down Under instead of the Pacific Northwest.
Still - great pictures!
LOL, yes, sorry you don't have the Monopoly on WA
wink.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I just moved into a new apartment and lucky for me.. i have the perfect view for storm photos

Lightning Strike 8/5/2013

top topics

<< 1   >>

join