It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another look at the Sphinx

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Is everyone in this threat just sorta accepting the idea that the Cudonia Face is an artificial object?
Haha

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
No.

Did you watch the video?

The cydonia face is secondary to the apparent pyramid, which mathematically is being used as a sort of Prime Meridian on Mars.

Applying similar numbers as to what the VIDEO SHOWS, the coordinates that come out of the equation land slap-bang on the 'face'. So, it's not that we're like YAY theres a face on Mars!!!

Its more of a 'Huh.. well, following the trail leads TO the face.. and the equations are pretty undeniable on Earth.. hmmm.. HMMMM.. Does anyone know more about the math?' --- Thanks for reading our posts AND watching the video.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Artificial or not, a very interesting subject. However, sometimes I let my mind wander, and think, what if we are not the first intelligent beings here on Earth?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Fimbulvetr

Yea, no doubt. I think I too was a bit number numb by then too.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
What struck me as worth further research is he act that the Sphynx seems to have black face on it.....
he Zulu ledend that they orionated on mars..and they travelled to earth in a spaceship called a" merkiva"
The Hebrews call the chariot of God, a" Merkava"

Interesting about mars, I'll have to check into that for sure, great thread!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Jupiter lost an entire stripe, but it is actually gaining another spot. They gave it the incredibly thought provoking and insightful name of ...

Wait for it...

Red Spot Jr.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
. Does anyone know more about the math?' --- Thanks for reading our posts AND watching the video.

The math works I started playing with it and from what i saw it checked out.
There are many Carl Munck videos on youtube, and he even has his own website.
There are far more megalithic sites about our planet then we realize. Most of them line up with the ley lines that crisscross our globe, interestingly enough many military bases are built on these ley line conjunctions.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Very similar to Wayne Herschel's work, and corroborates it widely. I was unaware of this author/producer, so it will be nice to take a look and see what else I can learn.

I am in total agreement though, the megalithic sites all around the world point to the Pliaedes star cluster, and so do the sites on Mars. Hidden Records is an amazing book with some really great insight. Basically, proof, that we know crap all today.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Definitely artificial. Size, dimension ratios of the facial features, placement in relation to the pyramids there. It's all too perfectly aligned to be natural formations, al of them. No doubt in my mind.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

This much is obvious though when you look at the megalithic pre-historical handywork all around the globe, each with their own creation stories that point to intelligent extraterrestial, or even terrestial, life - I think they even created, or at least modified, us in the distant past.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Mer-Ka-Ba - a double tetrahedron whose two-dimensional representation is the star-of-david. this thing was the device inside the Ark of the Covenant, and some say it was YHWH. It is a device for gathering/focusing dark energy, the stuff space itself is made of. it is how they lifted all the stones in all the ancient monuments. it is the technology behind the parting of the red sea. it was stolen from egypt by moses, which was why the pharoah chased the habiru's from egypt after telling them they could go. "Y'all can go, but don't be stealing our magical power-god device." It's a technological device that can be used to overcome gravity, which is a magnetic force and not bent space-time. It can also be used to move a craft in a gravity-free bubble, which explains hig speed maneuvers that UFO's make and that should kill their occupants if they were exposed to the forces of inertia that would normally result from such accelerations and turns. Interesting stuff, and not as far-fetched as you might think. Google Nassim Haramein, Ed Leedskalnin, Tesla, etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
thanks! really interesting..killed and hour and forty-five minutes at work.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MarsSentinel

Great theory, do you have any sources for proof other than names? i.e. links, etc?

Not that I doubt you one way or the other, but if you had specific sites or books or anything you could source for me to reference for that anti-gravity theory, itd be appreciated!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is really great.
Thanks for bringing Carl Munck to our attention.

He's fantastic. His work is amazing and his dedication
is something we dont see much anymore.
How about even having live organ music playing as his opening
credits roll? Charming.

I love his theories. And hello? And alternate
source of pi ? How cool is that? Where's our standard debunkers?
I'd love for them to watch Carl and tell me he's wrong or crazy.

This man hasn't just done the homework, he's decoded what has
been indecipherable . Amazing. Wish I could give more flags and Stars.
Carl need a thread of his own. I'd want a forum actually.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing

Munck hasn't said anything worth taking the time to refute.

The idea that the ancient people that built stonehenge used exactly the same positioning system that we do (latitude/longitude) with exactly the same origins (equator, Greenwich Prime Meridian) is itself so stupid as to preclude the need for anyone to address it.

You can ooh and ahh over manipulated arithmetic all you want. Most people don't have the time.

Harte

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
You can ooh and ahh over manipulated arithmetic all you want. Most people don't have the time.

Harte

Right, there are far too many 2012 threads that need their attention.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im2keul

Harte

Right, there are far too many 2012 threads that need their attention.

LOL!

Gave you a star.

Harte

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I shall place that star on my festivus pole on the 22nd.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Im2keul

Another one.

Happy Festivus!

Harte

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by sealing

Munck hasn't said anything worth taking the time to refute.

The idea that the ancient people that built stonehenge used exactly the same positioning system that we do (latitude/longitude) with exactly the same origins (equator, Greenwich Prime Meridian) is itself so stupid as to preclude the need for anyone to address it.

Harte

Oh look, its Clower and Pivons...

If you don't Understand something or you don't want others to understand, just ridicule them.

Go kill your own threads.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join