It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to keep a eye on.objects may hit earth,yellowstone showing up on Volcano Haszards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Hi Everyone!

i was searching around this morning. i found a few topics of interest! my first topic i found this morning talks about 3 objects that are from what they say approaching earth.there are many many sites in Google talking about these objects. i like this one here though! www.ufodigest.com...

my second topic is about Yellowstone. i was looking at volcanoes.usgs.gov...
i look at this site once in a wile and i saw that Yellowstone is now on green alert! few weeks ago it was not showing up at all. in fact the whole region in the north west were all white or grey as inactive. so today Yellowstone went from white/grey w/e you prefer to green. so we all may wanna keep a eye on it! or other Volcano's in that Region.

i just thought that these things would be interesting for people to check into or keep a eye on.
Non of this i can prove its just stuff to look into or keep a eye on. differently the 3 Objects.

Also if anyone happens to find more research about either topic please feel free to spread your knowledge! (^_^)
i am trying to find more info on the objects!

if Yellowstone goes off could this be the end to the northwest? and if these 3 objects really are real and really are approaching earth will it be the end as we know it>?
Could they be Space ships? i think i read the objects seem to speed up and slow down. so could this be aliens?space ships on there way to earth for some unknown reason?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
green means "normal" on that scale/map.
And with the ufodigest.com.....
I don't think you should trust that website that much.
You need a beer and a deep breath

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
here is a seti article about the three objects
www.seti.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownEntity4U

The 3 objects story is a hoax...

www.seti.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You will find many threads that present imaging anomalies from the Sloane Digital Sky Survey as proof of mysterious planets, invading space fleets and "stargates." A quick search will find several about the anomaly you have linked to, as the blog post is over a year old.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

hmmm i hope so. they show up in www.sky-map.org... but i hope they are not real lol.

i know green is normal but it was white. just think we all will wanna keep a eye on it.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

hmm good call. that i did not notice. ty

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

hmmm i hope so. they show up in www.sky-map.org... but i hope they are not real lol.

Like Google Sky and other on-line star maps, Sky-Map is stitched together from many images taken by the Sloane Digital Sky Survey and other surveys in various wavelengths. These maps contain a variety of artifacts. Some are caused by internal reflections in the telescope, others arise in the process of joining the images together ("stitching errors").

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

that Yellowstone is now on green alert!

Ummm...that would be normal!!!

Chill out and take a few deep breaths...it's going to get bad fast enough without you rushing it along!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Right on. now that you mention it. makes sense. could still be objects though?

also just found another Thread that seems to be talking about a Object as well. and dated 12/8/12

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Indeed. I'm good lol just wanted to let ppl know to keep a eye out there.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownEntity4U

Indeed. I'm good lol just wanted to let ppl know to keep a eye out there.

I'm keeping my eye out...for the abnormal...and unusual...but the normal?

On ATS at any given time there are 400+ people watching the earth, skys, space, science, technology, etc...so I think the bases are covered!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

(^_^)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

aaww you beat me
www.seti.org...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

edit on 10-12-2012 by xszawe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm glad we got the green alert thing straightened out. It had me worried for a moment.

Yellowstone super volcano is an interesting subject. I hope it stays put for the next twenty or thirty years though. Not my idea of a fun end of life scenario.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So three objects in space and Yellowstone got together to conspire about............????

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I do know of one inbound near earth object and that is the asteroid that is going close by tomorrow. They found it yesterday. That is the only object that I know of that is inbound

top topics

join