It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange photo in my Phone

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi there,

It was heavily snowing today and I took some pics with my cell. As I was just going through them, the very last picture is somewhat strange because I didn't take it nor do I know what this is. It looks very creepy actually and I don't understand how this could have ended up on my phone!

P.S. mods feel free to move it to the right category I didn't know where to post this. Thanks!!

Here's the picture straight from my iPhone

Full Res
s7.postimage.org...

edit on 9-12-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
looks like a tiled floor or table maby took by mistake/unknowingly
edit on 9-12-2012 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Looks like carpeting, a table leg, and someone's shot near the top-right corner.

Too much blurriness and movement to really make anything out clearly. Shot probably got snapped accidentally.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Looks like a "pocket shot" or a photo taken from your pocket, Did you have a hoody on or something with side pockets when the photo was taken?

I once got a "pocket text" from myself that read "Text messaging during exams is wrong".

Creeped me out .. My phone did not do the predictive word type thing, it was all natural

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm sure someone will say its prroof of aliens. After all this is ATS.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Most likely your finger... and the sliding door, a rug and some carpet. looks like it was taken while you were walking back into the house.
edit on 9-12-2012 by homeslice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

After zooming in...left hand side part way down is clearly a leaf on the ground which looks to be asphalt. The rest of what looks to be tile might be markings on clothing? Where do you keep your phone when not in use? Could you have snapped a photo when you were placing it back in your pocket perchance?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
The thing is I just went outside to take some pics of the area covered in snow and went back inside. I didn't leave again since I was stuck in work today. And I don't even know this place on the picture.

By the way I don't claim this to be a picture from my abduction or anything

It's just very weird

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Am I the only one who can see the outline of a dogs face? Look at the right hand side of the picture

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
OMG!

Thanks guys!! It IS the entrance to my building. Well that's somewhat embarrassing.

I just went outside. I never really paid attention to the flooring!

Thanks !!

Mods you can delete this! Problem solved

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Maybe viewing the exif data will help clue you in. I found this on an Apple iPhone forum.

I just found this application in the app store -called PhoneGrafer

www.emotionale.jp...

It allows you to view your camera roll through this app and there is an EXIF button in the upper right corner which will give you the info you are looking for while the photo is on your phone.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
"OMG what is this??"

"It's the floor."

"Woah!"

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
"OMG what is this??"

"It's the floor."

"Woah!"

Thanks! Actually THIS post is more embarrassing. Whew

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

suppressing the urge to make a pithy comment

you say this was " the last picture " , yes ?

as all pics should be time coded - look at the time code on this and the pic before it - and assuming you know where you took the penultimate pic

the " last pic " must be somwhere inbetween the location of the penultimate pic - and the location where you reviewed the images to notice " the last pic "

and the time difference and mode of travel will further narrow down where the " last pic " was taken

oh sod it - i cannot resist :

its the freaking floor !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Clearly this is the face of the Virgin Mary that has miraculously appeared in the bark of a tree.

The Vatican must be notified immediately as this is obviously a sign of the coming chastisement.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

it

was

put there ..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Hello i would like to start off i just joined the forums after like 3 years of lurking, aha
Anyways back to you picture, I have a IPhone also ! i see that on the lock screen sometimes when im holding it its flips up a tab and its a camera , and i sometimes hit the "Snap" button and it takes a picture also for the kind of i guess 'slurr' it made is from movement

At least i believe so ... it did not adjust to what it was seeing and slurred it

Hope that you are safe and that you find a conclusion
I'm quite interested if you have found out what it is.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I can't believe no one can see the alien in the left bottom of the image.

It's so right there.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
I'm sure someone will say its prroof of aliens. After all this is ATS.

Originally posted by Manhater
I can't believe no one can see the alien in the left bottom of the image.

It's so right there.

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Clearly this is the face of the Virgin Mary that has miraculously appeared in the bark of a tree.

Originally posted by avatar01
"OMG what is this??"

"It's the floor."

"Woah!"

Originally posted by Hellas
OMG!

Thanks guys!! It IS the entrance to my building. Well that's somewhat embarrassing.

I just went outside. I never really paid attention to the flooring!

Thanks !!

Mods you can delete this! Problem solved

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Lol!... Well problem solved! ...I have done the same thing before ,only I was drunk ,and accidentally took some odd photos! So I can relate when you look back at the photos and think..what the hell is that? Lol!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join