It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big pharma and the self worth conspiracy....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This opinion is based on my knowledge of universal energy systems, shamanism, occult magical systems and psychology. If you are not educated on any of these please leave your rude comments to yourself. Oh and please feel free to add other examples to the conversation, those were just the top two i could come up with.

If i take this pill it will relieve myself of my social anxiety.
(because without the pill i can't do it on my own, i am not good enough)
I work better in school when i take this adderall.
(because its to hard for me to concentrate on my own, i can't do it myself)

This is just a few examples. I believe they are taking our individual power by diminishing our self worth subconsciously through years of social rejection and engineering. It starts as a kid when your at school, they tell your parents your add/adhd and you need medicine to concentrate. They tell you need this pill to be good in school. They tell you your not good enough to do it on your own and your not like the other kids. Realistically you are not learning disabled you just learn different. Most of the time you are a leader.

The pharmaceutical industry is working to take individual power away from everyone by labeling everything that makes an individual unique and providing them with an easy out. I believe this is making people subconsciously accept to themselves that they are not good enough or powerful enough to do it on their own. I believe this is a way to energetically attack us as a culture. I believe this is apart of a plan and it is being done on purpose, not by everyone of course because we all know that most people have no idea what they are doing.

This idea of course goes deeper then what i have mentioned, all the way down to us not being able to protect ourselves etc.

edit on 9-12-2012 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This was brought to my attention researching the solar plexus chakra in light of an experience i had posted in this topic here.

ATS LINK

The person in question on this thread is my stepmom. Now I HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF why this is an issue for me where the attack has been coming from and what its been doing to me. Now that i am aware of this i can deal with it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Society's vision of a normal person is that of a dynamic, attentive extrovert who follows orders without question. It wants civilian soldiers, basically.
I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that we were being programmed all along to feel disturbed by anything that doesn't fit into that mold. There's the idea that quiet, bookish introverts are all killers, for example. It's pathetic.

edit on 9-12-2012 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

The people running the Pharma are the wizzards of old, the alchemists that desired to run the world in the past. Their desire is to seize control, something that was done many times through history. Everyone seems to want to seize control nowadays, they are just one of the big entities trying to do it. The banks have lots of the same investors as the Pharma companies. The ones that control the USA control the world right now, there is no place to hide.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The people running the Pharma are the wizzards of old, the alchemists that desired to run the world in the past.

Exactly my point. They know that by taking away our personal power they are removing our abilities to fight back and resist.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So what now?

Once you have broken down the barriers preventing understanding then what do you do? The beast is a behemoth. If you are somewhere near me then you might see the titans being awoken and a battle on the horizon unlike anything imagined by those with sleep in their eyes.

Every base is covered. All your art are belong to us.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by usernamehere
So what now?

Well now that you know that you are powerful, you do what you can to help other people understand their own inherent power.

As you mentioned "rude comments" in the opening post, I will use this as an example. It has become a normal part of internet usage for us to expect some negative or hateful comment from an anonymous reader about anything we have to say. So, we post disclaimers and warnings and veiled threats to protect ourselves from these people. This is because these rude posts remind us of our insecurities, and remind us of those things we all think about ourselves at that deepest level.

Instead of posting disclaimers, welcome these rude people into your thread. Think about their comments from an objective perspective. Once you realize that all of the "power" of rudeness over you lies in your own heart, rude comments just look silly and kind of sad. So, show understanding and love to those who would hurt you. Because you are the one who knows the truth, and you are the only one who can change the world.

Every base is covered. All your art are belong to us.

Not true, I have much arts to share.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

As you mentioned "rude comments" in the opening post, I will use this as an example. It has become a normal part of internet usage for us to expect some negative or hateful comment from an anonymous reader about anything we have to say. So, we post disclaimers and warnings and veiled threats to protect ourselves from these people. This is because these rude posts remind us of our insecurities, and remind us of those things we all think about ourselves at that deepest level. Instead of posting disclaimers, welcome these rude people into your thread. Think about their comments from an objective perspective. Once you realize that all of the "power" of rudeness over you lies in your own heart, rude comments just look silly and kind of sad. So, show understanding and love to those who would hurt you. Because you are the one who knows the truth, and you are the only one who can change the world.
reply to post by ottobot

Wow great idea. I'm actually going to do that now.

join