It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic mysteries of Earth's Core

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My question to you would be how do they know when this time of change began?

This article explains in detail what they believe is the composition of the Earth's core...I have often thought the way we are manipulated by the surrounding celestial bodies had to do with the composite nature of Earth. The elements that permeate through each of us our attached to these magnetic qualities as well. For most gravity has been the reason why we stay grounded, but I believe it has more to do with Magnetism.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The Earth's magnetic field has been steadily weakening over the past 180 years. And there is one patch that is weakening faster than any other. It is an area scientists have dubbed the "South Atlantic Anomaly", which sits over the South Atlantic and the centre of South America.

There has been a change in our magnetic poles and they also state, not if, but when...

It is not something that would happen overnight - it could take thousands of years, during which period the field would be pretty confused.

Lately we have witnessed the mass deaths of many species throughout the world. Perhaps this is connected to the magnetic fields changing?

It could have been happening for 1000's of years and is just now reaching the boiling point. I happen to believe that we would feel a tremendous change in our energy fields, individually and collectively. We are made of pure energy. I hope those that insist on pretending nothing is happening will start to pay attention. This is why it is so important to have true love in your heart every day, true hate will only get in the way.

BAW33

edit on 12/9/2012 by BrokenAngelWings33 because: Edit

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Doesn't the huge hole in the ozone layer pretty much move around hovering mainly over the south Atlantic and South America? Wouldn't radiation be able to penetrate through the ozone hole and possibly effect our magnetic field or maybe even the earth's magnetic core?

I'm not learned in such things but it would seem to make sense if such were the case.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Yes, Ltcat16, and they have never adequately explained why the hole exist. If the the poles were reversing there would be pockets at the north and south that would allow for this to be the case. I have used magnets for many years to heal my body and they work, this has allowed me to observe first hand the properties involved. When you change the magnetic energy from north to south there is a point where the energy is neutralized and becomes non-existent for that brief moment. How this correlates to the Earth certainly equates to a larger instance of neutrality occurring and the window of non-existent protection becomes a longer period. I think this is what has caused the hole in the ozone. They want to blame everything but the reality.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Your theory has some merit. I know scientists like to claim that the hole in the ozone is caused by pollution, especially aerosols and carbon monoxide but I don't know as it's not something I've studied.

My husband came up with an interesting theory long ago. He thinks that the hole in the ozone began when we started sending things into space, and that every time we send up a space shuttle, satellite, etc. the hole grows and allows in more and more radiation. It makes as much sense as anything else I guess.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well Lt, the ozone is in fact a magnetic barrier that surrounds the Earth, if anything goes through it, it would just disrupt it and then it would make the connection again. The launches would not cause permanent holes or there would be no ozone left. Unless they kept going through the same hole over and over again, which his highly improbable. I'm sure Phage could set me straight though, I could be completely mistaken in my beliefs.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I'm sorry sweety. I had been dealing with some obnoxious behavior on another thread. Thank you for your input.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I found this on another thread and thought it was worth sharing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems to echo my sentiments about global warming and the weakening of the electromagnetic energy field.

new topics

top topics

join