It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about a event, and seeking serious answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
when i was around 14 years old, i got up in the middle of the night and was walking to the restroom and my brother room was right before the restroom, when i went to open his door i seen something that was robed that look solid black with a hood on top of it and a metallic line on the bottom with symbols or writing on it, when it heard the door open it turned and had a red glow in the eyes and i could not feel anything in my body or move or speak i was locked in that spot. and i cant recall what happened after that

features i remember

skin tone with like a old brown with a tint of gray in it
it eyes seemed black before the red reflection
i was able to move and speak before it looked at me
no matter how hard i try i cant forget the memory or remember past the point of it looking at me
it skin was either really old or had like a scaled feature to it

extra information

when i walked in to the room it seemed to be standing next to my brother bed looking over him, he was asleep and i never said anything to him about it since me and him are not close anymore

i guess this is also my introduction, this is the entire reason i look for answers and do not plan to stop but i know what i seen was real!
edit on 8-12-2012 by MrDarkPhoenix because: (no reason given)

Image of one of the symbols i can remember

edit on 8-12-2012 by MrDarkPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDarkPhoenix

Welcome to ATS. I hope you find the answers you are looking for....

Des

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

thank you

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
That sounds awful, never heard of such a thing personally. Hope you find some answers thank you for sharing looking forward to seeing if anyone has had a similar incidence. Good luck

Thank you
bg

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDarkPhoenix

No clue...but good luck...word of caution..there will be those that attack...just ignore them...if they don't have a serious reply for you. Also, welcome to ATS, if you need help with anything there is plenty of advice, I recommend reading the T&C really well, and Destiny is very helpful ask her anything. I am relatively new myself but I can help with certain things like avatars and video or picture issues.

BAW33

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hello. This is for introducing yourself 1st only. No topic questions or threads until you post replies to 20 other threads! Quite easy. Read the rules and take advice please from any of the mods too.

And welcome!

new topics

top topics

join