It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaskan UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
My friend in wasilla Alaska sent me a video yesterday of something very real and very hair raising. It just shows a light I can't see any shape to it but daaaaamn it's hair raising.

So the video is as he is driving there is a white light at the tree line diagonal on the left lower side of the moon, and it's brighter than any star. Then after about 15 seconds the light gets as bright as the moon and smoothly rises up above the moon over the top and rises out of frame
It goes above the roof of his car so he couldn't record anymore and didn't see where it went.
My first thought was that it was a light from inside the car but from watching it multiple times you can tell it fades and goes away and comes back as he is driving past the trees.

This phone I have is old and slow so I will try to post this to YouTube and set up a link but hopefully he loads it with his phone so it will be clearer.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Its not rocket science to upload a short video and post it. Only a couple of minutes...
That said, when can we expect to see this hair raising video?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

It's pretty tricky when I don't have Internet and I'm using a broken iPhone. But I'll try. And hopefully he will upload it this evening

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting

I could wait until the I phone 6 for this thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

alaskan hooch
its a hell of a thing

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by safetymeeting

It's pretty tricky when I don't have Internet and I'm using a broken iPhone. But I'll try. And hopefully he will upload it this evening

You don't have internet? Amazing that you are able to access ATS without any internet access.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

This may be the real mystery here. On ATS with no internet? Simply amazing!

I would like to see this video though. Sounds interesting

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
i could never understand posts like this.. i've seen it on just about every forum i've ever been on. someone always seems to think that, like a reporter or something, there topic will be scooped so they need a preemptive post or maybe like a story on your local news.. "morning news.. we have a very important top story that will save your life, come back at 11pm for the story" HA OR a joke.. how do you keep an ATS member in suspense?!?!? haha why couldn't you have just waited until you where ready to make a full post? human nature is like no other.
edit on 8-12-2012 by n3mesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I don't know how to upload "nothin'" either so don't feel bad..old lady speaking..ok, I have a sis who lives in Alaska and she was talking about strange lights you could see in the distance at night..don't recall all the facts but
many in diff. places have seen those extra bright star like white lights..maybe it's some new type of aircraft
or helicopter light..who knows..just be careful out there and don't let yourself be cornered by something...you
never know these days. Pictures are nice but sometimes it might be better to just leave the area and let
somebody else do the honors of taking video etc..

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Could you at least tell us were he was at and what the direction was? Could you find out the Milepost(if he has lived in Alaska for more than a month he'll know what that means). I'm curious because the are about 100 Trillion aircraft in South Central Alaska.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of a smartphone? It's this cool little device with a large screen. Typically people have iPhones but they vary in size, make, and processing speed. Much like you and me. Sarcasm included.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by anton74

Shoot I don't know what milepost he was at but he was on the Palmer-wasilla highway

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Using your smartphone you could upload this video u speak of, or will u just string us all along for the rest of the day?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
To upload a video, get a youtube account.
Upload video to youtube.

When vid is on yourtube, go to where video is posted and click on SHARE.

You'll see something that looks like http;// youtu.be/abc123def456

Copy the abc123def456 or whatever it is after that slash mark, and where you type responses to thread topics, click on the VID/Youtube button.

Paste the abc123def456 or whatever it is into the field, then click OK.

There's be some new code on your thread response, and then click on REPLY, Submit, or whatever button there is for confirmation.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Your friend sent you a video and you haven't posted it yet?

I'll make a decision when I see the video.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

Originally posted by safetymeeting

You don't have internet? Amazing that you are able to access ATS without any internet access.

You Sir made me fall apart with laughter

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Making a UFO thread without posting a video up (regardless of viewing quality) is like asking a blind man for an opinion on the visual effects of 'The Hobbit' in 3D, or asking a death man what he thought about this season's X-Factor Final.....pointless my friend.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Just a refection isn't it?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
It doesn't look like a reflection to me. It appears to go behind the telephone poles and landscape.

I really don't know what it is. My only guess would be an aircraft coming towards the camera thats why it appeared to be still at first. But I'm not quite sure as the light seemed really bright to be on a plane or helicopter.

I guess this thread does deserve a S&F

edit on 10/12/12 by FlyingCow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join