It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaskan UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice

Originally posted by safetymeeting
reply to post by homeslice

It's pretty tricky when I don't have Internet and I'm using a broken iPhone. But I'll try. And hopefully he will upload it this evening

You don't have internet? Amazing that you are able to access ATS without any internet access.

You really need to reread...he does not have internet access and is using an iphone to access the net.

When trying to be a smart ass...don't be a dumb*ss...

edit on 9-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yes maybe you should also reread your statement as it really makes no sense.
He said he was on his iphone on ATS, which is on the internet, therefore he has internet access.

Anyway the vid is interesting
edit on 9/12/12 by FlyingCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

reply to post by homeslice

It's pretty tricky when I don't have Internet and I'm using a broken iPhone. But I'll try. And hopefully he will upload it this evening

You don't have internet? Amazing that you are able to access ATS without any internet access.

You really need to reread...he does not have internet access and is using an iphone to access the net.

When trying to be a smart ass...don't be a dumb*ss...

edit on 9-12-2012 by kerazeesicko because: I CAN

You are mean,that was a joke.

Have you kicked any puppies lately?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingCow

So now that were all done making fun of eachother does anybody have anything educated to say about this? I feel like if it were an aircraft wouldn't it be a different colored light, dimmer, and also have other flashing lights to go with it?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting

UFO's

S&F

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The only thing i can think of is a helicopter coming towards the camera as you can kind of see a tail towards the end of the video. That's my only guess though because the light looks like it is going straight up in the sky.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well you can't rule out a Chinese Lantern, not saying it is, but it could be

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Your anger will just amuse me further.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
i apologize first, but it seems to me like a reflection from something inside the car...

but still its a nice video and good effort..

i believe those desolate places in the world are home to these entities / phenomena. Alaska pretty desolate with sparse populated areas.. ditto with australia..

speaking for UFO phenomena, i think there's enough documentation on these phenomena up north.. JAL encounter above alaska is the foremost. one little fact that tied that encounter with similar encounter is that the phenomena itself seems to sabotage the pilot's attempt to photograph it. read the UFO encounter history where witnesses either forgot to shoot even with camera on hand, or witness experience technical difficulty with his camera at that moment.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

reply to post by kerazeesicko

Your anger will just amuse me further.

Always here for ya..

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by milomilo

I thought the same thing but review it again and watch the light when it passes behind trees/lightpoles

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Here's another video that looks kind of similar although I think this example could be Chinese lantern due to the color of the lights and the fact that they don't move

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Just a refection isn't it?

That is what I thought, but even if it is a reflection, a reflection of what?

There does seem to be two bright reflections. The upper one looks like a reflection of the moon, and it stays in a fairly constant location.

The other might be a reflection of the landing lights of an airplane? That might explain its fast movement?

I don't think "chinese lantern" because the car is moving quite fast - so any lantern that bright would be left behind quick quickly I think.

EDIT: After viewing a few more times, I am less convinced either of the bright white lights are reflections. The one that seems to stay in a (relatively) constant position in the sky might be the moon. The other is definitely moving (at least from my perception).

Its certainly one of the more interesting videos posted here in a while.
edit on 12-12-2012 by bluestreak53 because: Changed my mind

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Here's another video that looks kind of similar although I think this example could be Chinese lantern due to the color of the lights and the fact that they don't move

"What is that dude?"

"What is that S***?"

"Wow, that's really strange."

Chinese lanterns...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

My guess the Fleet of UFO's that have made it to Earth- Melbourne, Australia Dec-10th-2012. They are probably on the way to Russia and then US. Thanks for the information!! Check out 24 missing in Nome, Alaska!! Alaska is a major hot spot for Alien Activity. Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingCow
It doesn't look like a reflection to me. It appears to go behind the telephone poles and landscape.

I really don't know what it is. My only guess would be an aircraft coming towards the camera thats why it appeared to be still at first. But I'm not quite sure as the light seemed really bright to be on a plane or helicopter.

I guess this thread does deserve a S&F

edit on 10/12/12 by FlyingCow because: (no reason given)

I got a screen grab that shows the object seems to have red and green navigation lights.

Here is a detail:

I figure it probably is a police helicopter (bright light) or maybe a small plane landing.
Whatever it is, its probably the best quality UFO video posted in a long time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join