It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to the Nations from God - Israel and the Witnesses of Destruction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Ephraim is listed as "My first born Son." I think this is the nation of America as God's first nation of freedom. See This Thread for More

Ephraim refers to the Israelite tribe, (many of whom live today as Muslims in Afghanistan and Pakistan)
And America is America. As for it being "God's first nation of freedom" that's debatable.
I don't understand why so many Christians pretend to be Israel... as if that fetches you extra faith points.

The Church (Ekklesia) is the remnant that Christ choose as the new creation. This remnant was selected from the foundation of Creation. There are many different views on this topic and a good article can be found here: LINK

From here, you need to see what the function of the church is for. We are to be a witness to the nations and to Israel. The function is to bring the rest of creation back into a right relationship with God. As noted in Revelation, the various churches and Angels over those churches have been given 2000 years for this work. The last 1000 is the work of Christ bringing this new creation together in unity. One of the biggest events you will see in your lifetime is the nation of Israel being told this by Jesus:

Genesis 45

3 Joseph said to his brothers, “I am Joseph! Is my father still living?” But his brothers were not able to answer him, because they were terrified at his presence.

4 Then Joseph said to his brothers, “Come close to me.” When they had done so, he said, “I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt! 5 And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was to save lives that God sent me ahead of you. 6 For two years now there has been famine in the land, and for the next five years there will be no plowing and reaping. 7 But God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a remnant on earth and to save your lives by a great deliverance.

This is a foreshadowing of the second year of tribulation when the 12 brothers (Including Arabs) will be shown their messiah. Gentiles already know. In one moment, three religions would be unified into one body of believers and repentance will take place. The rift in the world will be healed. This will ultimately come about from the body of believers called the church who are the remnant of faithful believers called out of every nation.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join