posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Hecate666
None of this makes even sense.
Sorry, I'll try and explain it again.
I've restructured my post in to a few easy to read bullet points, they each address a new concept or ask you a question, if you read them
sequentially and be mindful of all the points before, you should understand my point of view by the time you reach the end:
- You don't know if those golfers are the most considerate people in the world except for that situation, it's possible that they were talking
loudly without realising how loud they were or where they were. They could be nicer than you throughout their normal lives.
- As a thought exercise, I want you to think about everything you've ever done in your life. Have you ever done anything accidentally which might
have annoyed someone else? Did you intend to do it? If you can't think of situations where you might have annoyed someone without meaning to, see my
post for a small list.
- If you have done something to annoy someone else accidentally like those golfers in the OP's post, imagine yourself as those golfers in the OP's
post. How would you feel if someone lectured you in front of several members of the public about your (mis)conduct? Would it upset you? Would it make
you feel bad?
- If the answer to those last 2 questions is yes, why do you think that those golfers deserved to be made to feel like that by the OP? Do you think
it's acceptable to belittle others in order to preserve your own ideal of a perfect society?
- If the answer to that last question is yes, I dislike you.
Good luck, and if you have any further trouble understanding my post let me know and I'll try to rephrase it.