It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Always looking to expand...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Friendships and knowledge. Hello, ATS'ers. I've actually been a member here for a little over a year, but have been swimming through the vast information you highly educated (and some highly insane) people have shared with the world. In time, I hope to share some knowledge, conversations, and some friendly debates, with the sole purpose of expanding our minds, and hopefully friendships, no matter how long distance they may be. If I"m sadly misinformed then please tell me I'm stupid...but show me why.

I came here around 2 years ago after stumbling upon the site. I've always been quite skeptical of my country's actions, and was always looking for a place like this. I don't know why it took so long to find. After doing research on possible activities that the US was involved in, I began to slowly realize that its the whole world, yes the whole world is one giant mucked up place full of conspiracies and criminal, insane happenings. Really, I knew all along, obviously, but found specific occurrences. Please bear with me though, this being just my introduction, I will eventually delve into everything I know, but only if this vast site of knowledge doesn't already contain it.

So, feel free to stop by and say hey, talk about video games, conspiracies,music, movies or just to shoot the # before it hits the fan....its all good to me. Here's to a bright future, ATS.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
hey there welcome to the far out ward of the asylum,,good to have another inmate.lol

Bob

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexanderDeLarge

Welcome to ATS AlexanderDeLarge. Did you bring cookies....we like cookies...

Look forwarding to hearing your take on the insanity around us....

Des

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fastbob72

Thanks for the welcome. Funny you mention the asylum, my wife thought I was going nuts because I was spending so much time on ATS...Then I showed her some of the posts on here, and now she thinks I'm just fine.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you, Des. I just happened to bake some of my oatmeal scotchies last night, but I dont think they will last long enough to share. I'm sorry.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Hello, and thanks for the welcome, Enigma.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AlexanderDeLarge

Welcome! Glad you finally made your intro

My cousin introduced me to this site and I'm hooked. Love reading what other people have to say about different subjects, and learning about more conspiracies than I could ever think of!

Can't wait to hear what you think as well. Have a great day!
edit on 7-12-2012 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Thank you Natalia, and may I say, if that is truly your name, it is nothing short of beauty. I cant wait to share and soak in others opinions, as well, on conspiracies...not the beauty of your name...or that too I suppose. LOL.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

new topics

top topics

join