It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Solar Activity 12-9-12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
According to cycle calculations based on the teachings that I have receiver over the years, It appears to me that the recent solar slumber that has been occurring for the last few days will take a serious turn for the active and powerful starting on 12-9-12. According to the sources the last month of the last quadrant of the 2012 year cycle should increase to the point of unusual activity and power to coincide with "The Destroyer".
edit on 6-12-2012 by prophetboy12 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ok I'll bite....What's a Desroyer???

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Sorry, missed the tee. Good catch.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
well unless 1628 decides to suddenly becomes active..
or one appears from 1628 location... i dont think so

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

he last quadrant of the 2012 year cycle should increase to the point of unusual activity and power to coincide with "The Destroyer".

I am assuming you are talking about the fictitious Nibiru?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Funny how "Space Weather" did not mention a 400,000 kilometer filament until after it broke, and nothing about a CME. Earthquake in Japan. Earthquakes all over Alaska.

A slight shift of axis on 12-6-12.
edit on 7-12-2012 by prophetboy12 because: added some thoughts

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

he last quadrant of the 2012 year cycle should increase to the point of unusual activity and power to coincide with "The Destroyer".

I am assuming you are talking about the fictitious Nibiru?

Funny how "Space Weather" did not mention a 400,000 kilometer filament until after it broke, and nothing about a CME. Earthquake in Japan. Earthquakes all over Alaska. A slight shift of axis on 12-6-12.

Your above post not did nothing to answer my question of "the Destroyer"...

edit on 12/7/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

If Niburu was real would our gov't tell us about it and what would it do to the stability of our civilization. Why would the crop circle forces create such a massive message if it were not intended to be taken seriously? You must look at the 2008 Aveberry crop circles and research the meaning.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You must look at the 2008 Aveberry crop circles and research the meaning.

You mean research the meaning that laymen and pseudoscience have given it to fit into their belief systems?

Also why do you keep refusing to answer my questions on whatever it is you have referred to "the Destroyer"?
edit on 12/7/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'll eat crow in 2 days if the sun does go bonkers, but from recent sat. images it looks pretty quiet yes some filaments but no big coronal holes, no big active magnetically charged sun spots.

Solen.Info

But then again no one really knows what the sun does, and I watch it daily regardless of predictions, so I guess we just sit back wait and see. That said though if the spots goe nuts, and Sol decides to put on a show you'll get a DM from me telling ya how the crow tasted LoL

SaneThinking

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Sane, check out the new info on sun's activity on the far side. Something possibly influencing it.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Yeah I have seen a YT channel from a guy TheUnitedKnowledge and he is absolutely sure that there is something out there that is playing with our magnetosphere but I as well as many other around the world have access to scopes. I watch the night sky from just outside Vancouver BC all the time weather permitting and I have to be like the others and say if something big enough to effect our sun is out there someone myself someone else would have seen it bye now and in the age of social media if true and provable would be viral in minutes. So as much as I would like to lend an ear to the theory without proof it just that another theory.

SaneThinking

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Ok Mr. prophet, thanks for the warning.

I do have a question that I never really could figure out. Beside the known extreme risks of cme´s, what are the real consequences for us from these sun activities? I mean what difference does high or low activity supposed to mean directly for us?

new topics

top topics

join