It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think of The Citadel?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
sounds like either a slick marketing ploy ... or uncle scams latest way to set up unsuspecting citizens as "domestic terrorists" ... either way its got a bad stench to it and is better avoided...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I poked around the homepage and blog. And in my past ten years of internet snooping, shopping and website joining, never - and I mean NEVER - have I been asked for an address unless something was being shipped to me. But, more alarming than that is the request for screennames.

The screen name will be cross-referenced with a number of survival-related tags to determine any capacity for our new-fangled terrorism definitions. Once risk is established, the home address becomes valuable.

Pretty genius if you ask me. And a great way to find the idiot survivalists likely to lack critical thought skills, which are just the kinds you want armed to the teeth.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
now there is real freedom.........
NOT!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
IF you look at a website for a legit group, you'll notice that they cannot wait to tell you about themselves, about the obstacles they've overcome, and most of all their over-riding philosophy. At least a good sermon on the evils of Babylon.

But the website mention hardly even bothers with any of that. In fact, they are very hazy because they don't want to get too specific, which might alienate some customers.

And of course, a lot on the right aren't fond of Jefferson. He was a deist after all. If they really were pro-Jefferson though, they'd have a picture of hm and an article about how his belief-system is the only sane way to run a commune.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
On the surface it seems like a really good/cool idea. However, through looking at the website and the blog, I don't think they're going to have the industry to support it. I don't think the firearms factory is going to support the 3,000 to 7,500 families living there. So, everyone else is going to ... work at the closest Wal-mart/McDonalds? Thats the problem with starting a brand new community, they're potentially going to bring in tens of thousands of people, without creating that many corresponding jobs.

I do like the idea, I just would like to see a definite plan to employ all those people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join