It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Roll After Fast And Furious Investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Heads are beginning to roll nearly two years after the Fast and Furious gunwalker scandal first came to light. William McMahon, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) official who was in charge of field operations during the controversial operation, has been fired, according to his attorney Mark Zaid who told CBS News "we will be appealing the decision."

www.cbsnews.com...

www.wibw.com...

www.examiner.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
When Eric Holder is given his walking papers....I'll believe they give a hoot about doing anything about this. Now? The lesson is just this..whatever you do..DON'T GET CAUGHT!. If you DO get caught, be high enough up to be covered by executive priv. declarations. It's better than a pardon in advance, isn't it?

Nothing about Obama from me on this...Obama isn't running Justice. Holder is. Holder has to go....or we have a Department of Selective Justice. (Not that it's a new thing....but we could do without the corruption thrown in our faces quite so loudly, I think)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Dont expect anything serious to happen over this, now obarmy is back in it'll get swept under the carpet, so a few heads will roll, i can pretty much guarnatee it wont be holder or his boss

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Sir I agree with you %100!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FFS4000

Sweep under the rug like, Operation Wide Reviver...and Iran/Contra....and many others. Both sides are guilty of this because they are really going for the same goals. Think about it why else do both sides get support from the same corps...it makes no difference who wins, because they win either way.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yep, show Holder and 0bama behind bars and this will actually show justice in America.

Until then, they are just scapegoats.

top topics

join