It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Boy Blue

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Introduction...

Iv’e been putting this off for a long time now...

The reason being is that some of the experiences I have had in my life...things that are a part of who I am...are of a paranormal nature, and very hard to believe, while being impossible to prove...
And the proof will probably not arrive until we are all in a place where it doesnt really matter anymore...
(Not to mention, I'm slightly on edge about the threat involved in talking about this kind of thing...)

Impossible to prove because the forces that govern over these kinds of things have the ability to travel in time, for one; and this gives them supreme editorial ability over the temporal “play out” of reality as we know it.
(Why they havn’t stopped me from saying what I am saying, I can only assume is because I have yet to actually violate whatever rule they have about the do’s and donts of time travel.)

I’ll tell you point blank, and fill in the rest later: Somewhere in the summer of 1998, I met myself from the future...shook my own hand.
It gets stranger, but let me tell you right now, that I did not, could not, believe, at the time, what he, (that being my future self), was trying to tell me without actually saying it.
In fact, I did not start connecting the dots that had been staring me in the face all my life, until just recently...I am 47.

It has been my experience, however, to learn, amongst other things, that this future self was hunted down, and killed by the yellow skinned MIB’s. They are not human...not a normal human anyway...and, ( I surmise), He is buried in the plot that is registered to me, in my place of birth.

These MIB's can also erase parts of your memory, as well as implant powerful suggestions of further thought or action...sound familiar?
The MIB movies are one way they show you the truth while coiling it into fiction...

Not all of them are the creepy yellow ones tho...some are normal people, possibly people you will one day meet.

Thats the way it was for me. The normal MIB decided not to hit me with the neuralizer, because he figured they were going to hit him with it, once he was done with me. (Which seemingly they did do.) And was hopefull that I would remember and remind him, when we met in the future...
(I did remind him, but he doesnt remember, and consequently thinks I’m nutz along with everyone else, including probably half the readers here...)

Anyway...one of the people who was traveling with my future self, showed up recently. ( I recognized him, but I couldnt remember from where until after the event.)
And, along with a lady and a boy, disappeared in a whirl of wind, and a flash of light...right in front of my eyes. Traveling in time, I’m pretty sure...

Iv’e seen ghosts and shadow people. Angels and time travelers... Hybrid humans, and possibly aliens. And a lot of high tech holographics that look very very real...

There is alot more to the story, but I am not a prolific writer, and I am not in this for any money... I just wanted to get this part of my life out there in case they figure out some way to convince me to actually do the deed, and travel back in time... (I have firmly set my mind against the thought.)

Does this qualify me as a living example of Schroedingers Cat?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
what movie are you talking about
it sounds like a good sci fi fiction movie i should watch

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xszawe
what movie are you talking about
it sounds like a good sci fi fiction movie i should watch

Yes...does sound like one. I think they did that intentionaly, in order to solicit the exact response you just gave.

The neuralizer is real. Iv'e held it in my hands. It had two dials and a button. One dial was white, the other black.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i know the neuralizer is real i have one
im going to use it now so i can forget that i read this thread

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

lol...that's great.

You must be one of the few agents that get to see this post then?

=P

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Khurzon

lady and a boy, disappeared in a whirl of wind, and a flash of light...right in front of my eyes. Traveling in time, I’m pretty sure... Iv’e seen ghosts and shadow people. Angels and time travelers... Hybrid humans, and possibly aliens. And a lot of high tech holographics that look very very real...

Sounds like you got some great threads for us when you reach the 20 post mark
Looking forward to it, you come to the right place for sharing.
Just look out for the trolls that only roam ATS for taking the other side of any story out of their mainstream life

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

well...I sort of did the intro backwards. True this is my first readable thread, but I have a ton of replies to other threads...

And thanks for the kind words. =]
edit on 6-12-2012 by Khurzon because: spelling

edit on 6-12-2012 by Khurzon because: changed "post" to "thread"

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Khurzon

Welcome Khurzon!

Looking forward to reading your posts. They should at least break up the monotony!

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Thx littled16. Iv'e made quite a few posts as replies to other threads already...Some of my best in fact.
List is in profile I think...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by Khurzon

Welcome Khurzon!

Looking forward to reading your posts. They should at least break up the monotony!

Ditto, welcome OP.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Well...I guess I didn't do so good on making an introduction thread, as it got moved to the grey area....

Makes sense, I suppose, as I wasn't doing much introducing, other than telling about a specific thing that happened to me...

I'll have to think about it some more...talking about this on a public forum is a little worrisome for me...

Thanks for the replies, everyone..

Maybe more later...I'll think on it ...

o/

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
So now its years later... I'm 55 years old, living alone.
(My wife died of melanoma "cancer" in 2018)... ... ...

I only get occasional paranormal activity in my house now. little things moving by themselves.

I don't understand the pulling at the edge of the sheets on my my bed while I'm laying there, part.
What's with that? maybe my wife trying to straiten things up?

Bumps in the wall...taps on the pipes.
I just ignore that stuff anymore...

My contacts with the other side are now mostly inside my head.
(just now feeling all the snide thoughts on that. P )

I can distinguish "other" in my mind. it feels like a faint increase in the EM field of my internal "self" awareness foci.
distinctly "other" thoughts circle and intertwine without touching, but almost touching.
Full thoughts and images are exchanged.
Your left saying things like "this cant be real", while inside you a silent voice assures you that it is.

I have tried time and again to write some kind of diary, but "they" don't want me to.
a "writers block" of sorts always stops me.

One day when it was a little windy I found that I could control the action of the breeze that whipped around and past me, but then it stopped working and I was "informed" that I was not to "play" as that was for another time.

Ever since I was "Awakened" to the existence of the paranormal world, I have experienced a profoundly deep understanding and appreciation of the Glory and Majesty in the Makers Creation.

We are beings of light. Children of a being of Light, Love' & Life.
Eternal....worlds without end...Warriors of Light driving back the eternal Night to Create new systems with worlds.

As a mere mortal man, I am quite overcome, every time, with this vision of the Glory of God.

posted on Dec, 15 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
"As above so below"

Duality defines the Creation...
A collision of nothing and everything, balanced in this linear and emergent reality...
We ride the polarity waves on the event horizon of this collision...

In order, some love is given to chaos, that we may emerge from the one...a separate self is born "new"...
This is a truth evident in the permeation of the parent/child pattern throughout reality...
The purpose in this pattern is creational variety...
A tabula rasa with which to generate new things eternally...

Also, from the parent/child pattern we can infer, (intuitively so), our reason and destiny as creator beings...
as such, we must needs be versed in the dualities and the varying aspects, which include both Love and Hate, Order and Chaos...Unity and Entropy...Obscurity and Importance...

We are taught Balance and moderation for good reasons.
The works of creation are not one sided...
Selflessness (enlightenment) and selfishness (egoism) are but one such balancing act we must strive to perfect, and are indelible to the acts of creating.
For as offspring of a creator being, patterns would suggest that we are destined to create things...

Ego generates desire...
Desire is the definitive catalyst of our self/mind/soul/ego through the Creation...
It is very much in need in the beginning of our incarnations, and is most observable in our siblings of the animal kingdom...
It is the "little dab'l do ya" bit of Chaos, placed within the spinning wheel of unity, to generate variation...

We may find ourselves wanting of this aspect in late incarnations, and so comes the desire to create spiritual offspring, and sacrifice of the ego begins...
The pattern here is of the parent, sacrificing of themselves, that the "new one" may emerge and grow...fruit on the seed...

However, we are all just at the beginnings, really...
There is sooo much more to be learned, and lots and lots of time and space within which to do it...

After all, it's not all about the beginning or the end...for me, it's the getting there...

Not sure how relevant my little lines of Pro's here is, but..enjoy...

"The Ultimate Freedom"

The children of ultimate freedom are filled with the molten froth of calamities spiraling tirade.
Gone are the parental and societal orders, stifling as the night womb from whence they came.
Open is the door into the eternities...
Swiftly crumbling are the ledges of reason in the wombs darkened aerie...

Maturation approaches until its ardor matches the terror of what is unknown.
The child is free to be born anew, or borne down in forever’s bitter sweet embrace.
Reason dances with desire in an ever maddening spin of ordered chaos...
The furor of light and dark reaches a pinnacled instance of paradox..!

Yet, it is the age of light, and the fires of chaos must win; for the birth is the reason; and we are never truly free of the plan.
The seed is germinated or consumed; lost in the endless folds of nothing and everything.
As before, forevers are born anew, growing always outward, toward the ultimate freedom...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

I've written here and elsewhere about my missing time experience and some other strangeness and possible abduction experiences. I do know that when i saw the MIB film in theaters the flash neuralizer gave me a very uneasy and unpleasant feeling. And I also never saw the Men In Black as anything benevolent. I'd probably attack them and see tham as hostile if I ever encountered them. Just talking about the abduction and missing time set off feelings of uneasiness and paranoia for months. And it had the same reaction in other family members who at the time were also part of the experience. So there's some kind of suggestive command they may leave within a person's subconscious.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Little Boy Blue....................he needed the money.

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

I've written here and elsewhere about my missing time experience and some other strangeness and possible abduction experiences. I do know that when i saw the MIB film in theaters the flash neuralizer gave me a very uneasy and unpleasant feeling. And I also never saw the Men In Black as anything benevolent. I'd probably attack them and see tham as hostile if I ever encountered them. Just talking about the abduction and missing time set off feelings of uneasiness and paranoia for months. And it had the same reaction in other family members who at the time were also part of the experience. So there's some kind of suggestive command they may leave within a person's subconscious.

Suggestive thought's, visual thoughts and images, emotions, dreams...Writing blocks...Gha!!!
(but for some reason not on ATS) It's why I started posting my memories here, but have never been so direct about it, but rather posting only here as a "reply" to other threads.

I am pretty sure the mib's are the "cover-up" enforcement agents of the dark suit government which employs Human and non-human agents to suppress anything that might break the "Vestibule" of "The Silence"

The Galactic Powers that Be...mmmm.... TGPTB! Ha!!!

Anyway, TGPTB, have determined, long ago, that Mankind from Earth will play an integral and far reaching part in the cosmic saga that is The Makers Creation. (and they should know as many of them are from the future.)

For our spirits are of "The Light", and therein lies the Truth, Love and Courage to "Create"

Create Cosmos of our own, as Warriors of Light, Driving back the Eternal Night.....Worlds Without End.

Don't be afraid my friend because times are a'changing, and the MIB's are on a slightly shorter leash these days with more Compassionate Peoples of the Galaxy getting involved in TGPTB.

Timing is critical, and the near future is uncertain as there are elements of tangential significance that have created a perturbance in the time-line.

DO NOT ATTACK THEM. They may be on a shorter leash these days, but make no mistake.
These beings...Human or not can be deadly to the extreme if provoked....Insidious if you cross the line and are not
sanctioned to do so. indefatigably in their pursuit of a violator, and merciless in their adjudication of Justice.

But they are not without the rule of Law.(more so these days)

So Fear not Traveller...

May you walk always in the Light of Truth...
May it guide you, between the Dark Secrets of Forever...
And may you go with Dignity and Courage into the Night, wrapped in a cloak of Compassion, Love and Human Kindness...

Fare you well, Traveller......Always...

posted on Dec, 22 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Little Boy Blue....................he needed the money.

Oh yes, I could use some.....who couldn't these days.

But poverty teaches many valuable lessons....of which I am well aware.

I intuit that you are well positioned, Agent ...."Pan...Oz?"

Little boy blue come blow your horn!
The Sheep are in the meadows...the Cows in the Corn!

Where is that boy looking after the Sheep?
Why he's off in the Hay-cock fast asleep!

(only..Ah aint a'sleep nooo marrr Laddie!)

edit on 22-12-2020 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

I remember ordering oysters on the half shell at a Long Island restaurant near the railroad tracks back in the 1960's then poof nothing. Recently Google Earthed Lincoln labs at MIT and its gone too?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: Dutchowl

I remember ordering oysters on the half shell at a Long Island restaurant near the railroad tracks back in the 1960's then poof nothing. Recently Google Earthed Lincoln labs at MIT and its gone too?

I wonder if it could be "the Mandella Effect"

This may be an alternate Time Line Created by a version of myself who came into owning a watch with the ability to transport the wearer through Time.

(My alternate "self" went back to the worlds Fair of 1898 where Nikolai Tesla, Thomas Edison and George Westinghouse were, and they traveled "Back to the Future" with him.(1998 and possibly the year 2015.)

He showed them around, told them the state of the world as it was in those years...even gave them access to the internet where they could learn things themselves.

They stopped in 1998 to visit me and get some gasoline... Sadly this would be where the MIB's showed up and hunted down and killed my self from the future.

He/I was a Hero that day, because I gave George the watch and told them all to "Fly you Fools.", while "I" led the MIB's the other way......
They caught up to me, easily and shot me with a browning to the back of the head.

Oddly enough I'm pretty sure he joined me in my own body...Brings a Whoooole New Level to the idea of multiple personalities..No?

Nikolai wound up taking a paper I had written down the ten most important events of the 1900's on, back with him...

World War I & II were listed on that paper along with 9/11...

I saw Westinghouse again in March of 2012 , when he pulled into the gas station I worked at next to the freeway.
He had his wife and a young Native American boy with him...

Westinghouse' return was what triggered my repressed memories into recall....amongst "other" things.

I've experienced a few time "Bubble-Pop" shifts since then....some details of the world at large changed...
edit on 28-12-2020 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2020 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Well hi, way over here. I have read your posts on your life and find them interesting.

I have a suspicion that experiences such as you describe are uncommon to most folk and I think that that is by design.
I think that the separation, the veil if you will over this ''every day'' reality is essential for the reasons for our being here in the first place to work out. That is if the greater reality impinged on this much more limited reality too much it the illusion of this place would just wash away and all value of this realm would be lost.

I think that for some though, either by random chance or by design, experience things beyond what most of us are prepared to hear let alone experience. I came to this assumption over have a life ago either because I found it to be true or because I feared going farther into the type of experiences you account for experiencing. Maybe not so drastically.

When I was in my early 20s in the late 60s I experienced a number of ''aports'', objects appearing out of nowhere or dissapearing back. Most of this was in concert with a Ouija board. During that time the board printed out an answer to why we were experiencing what we were experiencing and the answer was that it was not for everyone, but only for me, Terry.

It described that the energy needed to manifest these ''miracles'' or events was dramatic and there was only enough to accomplish that which we experienced. To manifest more could rip the fabric or rend the veil. I accepted that pretty much

So I quit the board and from then on let those experiences filter through to this world only when ''the other side'' deemed important for me as kind of a paddle in the stream for small course corrections. Reminders now and then that this here really is an illusion. Either that or I really had been going mad and to pursue it further would only increase my own delusions.

I posted that whole story here years ago. I think I titled it ''Nuts and Bolts'' A paranormal experience. However that thread seems to be gone now. I have searched the list of my threads a number of times and not found record of it and searched the ATS search function through all the years and not found it either.

With those experiences coupled with a number of other psychic experiences and what I termed ''spiritual experiences'' coupled with a few UFO sightings I found myself on a cusp of effectively living a life in this reality or slipping off into a world of limitless mental activity that I feared could take me away from sanity.

Soon after these experiences I found a group of people, or so I thought that I found them, when in reality they found me. Yep, a cult. The Moonies. They spoke to much of my experiences and I joined up with them for 4 years. Only though a very excruciating struggle was I able to extract myself from their clutches and begin again to try and lead my own life, rather than the life they proscribed. That's a whole other story right there K.

So even as I have not experienced the dramatic things you have I do have an inkling. From what I hear of our overall appreciation of our existence I think that you have come through your own gauntlets and are thriving well. Again from reading your work here I do get a sense that your ''appreciation'' of where you find yourself to be reassuring.

It's my speculation that this illusion is, in a way, cracking open. More and more people are reaching stages of maturity that demand the level of experience that you describe, experiences that challenge the course paradigms of this reality with tastes of our much larger experiences to come. I await them as they open to but no longer seek them out, much that is.

And just as I will not go on writing here forever, I do want to comment on something I read in your posts here somewhere. You mentioned that the only thing that does not exist is,,,,nothing.

I've got that. Back years ago I used to write much like you seem to be writing in Boy Blue. At one point, a point that lasted for a couple of years, I wrote a poem about nothingness. I still remember it today. Kind of. ''The Nothing that is not even not, seems to be a threat to our minds. I wrote that as I stood on the brink, the threshold of existence, on the cusp of all that is and all I could seen was more and more and more and I knew that that brink, that edge that threshold was only my own mind shuddering back from the indescribable totality of all. Only all.

Ok for now K. I need to pull back and put my feet on the ground. How about another limerick

There once was a young man named Loyd
Who had a great fear of the void
Once he shuddered in thought
of the Naught that is not
Now he lives in the all, overjoyed.

Yes sir. That one just popped out of my head in under two minutes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join