It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Hell Is Really Right Here On Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
God allows evil because people on Earth deserve it. We are all here for one reason only, and that's to earn our place where we belong in the heavens and that's where Karma comes in. A lot of people have mentioned that Earth, is literally 'hell' metaphorically and that's what I believe and it doesn't surprise me that others believe this as well because all it takes is intuition to know this.

God doesn't 'allow' evil to just happen, he just lets it be so whatever must take place, takes place here on Earth for us to learn from our mistakes. Bad things happen, it's called being at the wrong place at the wrong time even if they happen to good people.

Bible states that people go to 'hell' for a Second Death? So what really is a Second Death? Consciousness/Energy cannot be created or destroyed but can it be purified? That is what I believe why? Ever look in a newborns eyes and see how pure they are?

Now the Elites can easily control this through religion and what do you know? The psychopaths have control of our World because they don't care about the afterlife thus why they are determine to get as rich as possible and enjoy all that 'this' life has to offer.

I'm very interested in what hearing what people have to say on this topic. MODs, please move this thread in it's perspective place if needed. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If it's hell, it also retains the ability to be heaven. That is the nature of duality.

hell is periodic and transient but omnipresent, if you so choose..

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Elites control us more through banking than religion. (Although religion is a tool along with media & technology)
Good quote I don't remember who stated it, but it goes: give a man a gun & he can rob a bank.
Give a man a bank & he can rob the world. If your a bible believer answer this question.
If everyone parishes in the great flood except for Noah & his family where did $ come from?
You wouldn't need money would you?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I like where you are going with this, and respect where you are coming from. I heard a very small part of a song when I was younger and it always stuck in my mind. "Heaven is what we make it, and hell what you go through to get there." I can't remember who made the song, but I could never shake that part from my head.
Thank you for bringing this up.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

If everyone parishes in the great flood except for Noah & his family where did $ come from?
You wouldn't need money would you?

I thought I heard em all, now that there is a GOOD ONE! That would be one hell of a family reunion now wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
People forget one big thing...God is God and can do whatever God wants. God does not owe us anything or any answers. So I guess we have to wait until we physically die to know the truth.
But still a well thought out explanation.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
About 200,000 years ago about one third of the higher beings, we call angels, took a stand against the one God. God's agenda was to develop the consciousness of beings until they were creating universes, to maintain the balance. The rebellious angels wanted us lower beings to enjoy our temporal existence but not rise to their level or beyond. These higher beings are not like us; when they make up their mind on something, they never change, ever. The other two thirds of the angels, decided to remain loyal to God's agenda and they likewise, will never ever change their minds. This meant that the one third were cut off from God and cannot be redeemed.
There were lower beings that sided with the rebellious angels and they were completely recalcitrant but might change their minds at a later date. These beings were imprisoned on Earth and possibly other planets. They were forced to reincarnate only on Earth and they took over the planet, many thousands of years ago. They turned it into a slave planet, for those that were also born on Earth. This planet developed a very bad reputation and remains a prison/slave planet, to this day. Many newly sentient souls have been sent to reincarnate on Earth because it is so steeped in adversity, that consciousness development proceeds at a rapid rate for these newly sentient souls.
This situation is about to change and will never return to what Earth currently is. The frequency of Earth is rising and it no longer permits the imprisoned souls to reincarnate here because the consciousness development of the soul must meet a threshold level, to be allowed to reincarnate on a planet. This will exclude the elite and about 85% of all humans on the planet. We have just not kept up and it is little wonder with the perverted and oppressive tenure of the elite; nonetheless about 15% will be able to return to Earth, if they so choose. The rest of us will reincarnate on some primitive planet, requiring population. For the elite, they will find themselves on some planet, struggling to keep body and soul together. Humility forgotten, is humility relearned.
There is no heaven or hell waiting for us newly sentient souls, when we die. We will enter the astral plane and review all of our memories that are stored there. Our brains are just too primitive to store our experiences accurately and they are stored in 4D. We are not forced to reincarnate but will choose to do so because that is the only way we can grow our consciousness. With no fear permitted, we choose our next life and are born into it, with no memories of how we got here. Some say that the average time spent by a sentient soul in 3D, is 20,000 years. Those that are almost finished with 3D, have visible halos around their head, that can be seen by everyone. They are not holy, just at the end of 3D development. Maybe we are all holy, if we accept God's agenda for our development. Those that accept it, will live more and more, for the common good, that is God's plan. We all have a sense of right and wrong, that guides us but does not push us. We must decide and great errors are not punished but rather we get to experience the lessen over and over, until we get the point of it. All is well, always was and always will be. Peace is our natural state.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Why does people deserve to be punished for the sins god has laid upon them?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
If it's hell, it also retains the ability to be heaven. That is the nature of duality.

hell is periodic and transient but omnipresent, if you so choose..

I agree to a point, although I would have said the duality of nature since it is a physical place that we interact with.
Earth is a beautiful place though, no doubt about that.
We are sentient beings of some order or another, with not much knowledge so far, of different orders that dwell on Earth, albeit made of the same stuff, and that probably makes us as somewhat wanting in a grand scale, in our minds. Hell and heaven then, is a concept of our minds alone, and not to be equated with anything Earthbound.
edit on 5-12-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
Why does people deserve to be punished for the sins god has laid upon them?

People are born into the World, given free will. Like I said, sometimes you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time other times you make choices that gets you involved with the wrong people and such and ends up getting you killed or even the choices you make out of selfishness and greed will bring out the worst of Karma in your life.

All people are born equal, well exactly but close. Everybody has the power to change their own life to be the way they want it to be if they wish. I'm deaf and hard of hearing and can't do much with my life, but as I grew up I realized the person I would have became in this life and wouldn't have liked him one bit. I obviously didn't something in my past life to deserve what I got. Now I glorify God for everything he has shown me when I allowed him too, if you truly open yourself up to him you would find that there truly something more then this pathetic assistance we called 'life'. We're here to learn from our mistakes and the purpose of being here is for us to find our own way and that's exactly why I don't agree with religion, because people are not finding their own way but rather being misled to their destruction.

Wouldn't surprise if Religion was a tool of Satan himself to misled the masses by mixing truth with lies. There really is no better way to misled people like Religion.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hell is the state of mind for those who don't love. There are those who hate while living, and if there is an afterlife, they probably hate there too.

Heaven is reserved for those who judge not good nor evil. Heaven is reserved for the truthful. There is only one truth. That truth is that we exist. For the truthful, there is neither good or bad. There is no right or wrong. Heaven is for the ones who just watch and listen but do not define- do not judge. Just watch. That is love.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

God allows evil because people on Earth deserve it.

I think that is a ridiculous idea.
There is what we perceive as evil in the world because of the nature of the universe, something which exists and is physical, but has no mind of its own by which to have evil intent upon mankind in particular.
Where my opinion becomes controversial is how I deal with the question of where did the universe come from in the first place, and is the state that the universe is in something planned by God, or did it just turn out that way because a universe is something difficult to make and have it turn out just right at the very first.
I think we made it, meaning every soul in the universe, from a point, or non-point really, where there was no universe but we wanted one so we could be real beings rather than just potential beings.
Is it our job to make the universe better? Yes.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
God allows evil because people on Earth deserve it. We are all here for one reason only, and that's to earn our place where we belong in the heavens and that's where Karma comes in. A lot of people have mentioned that Earth, is literally 'hell' metaphorically and that's what I believe and it doesn't surprise me that others believe this as well because all it takes is intuition to know this.

God doesn't 'allow' evil to just happen, he just lets it be so whatever must take place, takes place here on Earth for us to learn from our mistakes. Bad things happen, it's called being at the wrong place at the wrong time even if they happen to good people.

Bible states that people go to 'hell' for a Second Death? So what really is a Second Death? Consciousness/Energy cannot be created or destroyed but can it be purified? That is what I believe why? Ever look in a newborns eyes and see how pure they are?

Now the Elites can easily control this through religion and what do you know? The psychopaths have control of our World because they don't care about the afterlife thus why they are determine to get as rich as possible and enjoy all that 'this' life has to offer.

I'm very interested in what hearing what people have to say on this topic. MODs, please move this thread in it's perspective place if needed. Thanks.

The second death is a lake of fire.

Revelation 19:20 But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.

Revelation 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Revelation 20:14 And Death and Sheol were cast into The Lake of Fire- this which is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

I encourage you all to read revelations for yourself, people speak of putting aside bias all the time to take a look at something objectively and contextually, but just because I don't say something doesn't mean that I don't understand, I do not need to blow a trumpet when I do a good deed and people don't need to spread bad news about others in order to make themselves feel better.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

So the false prophet performed miracles on the beasts behalf? Didn't Jesus perform miracles?

S&F for the OP. This is what I believe, we are living in hell within heaven and most of the world worships false prophets, whether it be Mohammad, Jesus, or the OT god. Like you said, religion mixes truth with lies and that's why it has been so successful for so long.

We all know the truth subconsciously and they use this to their advantage. As long as there is some semblance of truth in it then people will eat it up, especially when you tell them eternal torture is waiting for them if they don't accept it.
edit on 7-12-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Wonders

So the false prophet performed miracles on the beasts behalf? Didn't Jesus perform miracles?

S&F for the OP. This is what I believe, we are living in hell within heaven and most of the world worships false prophets, whether it be Mohammad, Jesus, or the OT god. Like you said, religion mixes truth with lies and that's why it has been so successful for so long.

We all know the truth subconsciously and they use this to their advantage. As long as there is some semblance of truth in it then people will eat it up, especially when you tell them eternal torture is waiting for them if they don't accept it.

I don't care if you don't believe the bible, objectively speaking, people will be thrown into a lake of fire.
The bible makes it perfectly clear, when looked at in it's context, that there are consequences and rewards.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

And we're facing those consequences now. We are already in the lake of fire, just look around you. What better name is there to describe this place other than hell?

And I never said I didn't believe the bible, I just don't believe every word of it.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by Wonders

And we're facing those consequences now. We are already in the lake of fire, just look around you. What better name is there to describe this place other than hell?

And I never said I didn't believe the bible, I just don't believe every word of it.

Mood: Fruitful

What's with the "we"?
Smile all you want, this isn't the lake of fire. What makes you think that all I need to do is look around me, there are plenty of ways to describe our surroundings than "hell". I don't understand why you feel the need to rub that lie into the mindset of others.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
In Aristotelian philosophy, the word, "hyle" (Greek: ὕλη) means "prime substance", or the eternal matter from which all the elements were begotten. Conceptually, it is related to "chaos".

Perhaps hyle = hell.

הילל בן שחר Helel ben Shachar, or Lucifer, the "Shining One/Morning Star" is 'HYLL" in Hebrew...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

Tell that to the people in Syria or Africa, I'm sure they'd disagree with you. I say we because I'm in the same boat as everyone else. Just because Earth is hell doesn't mean the rest of the universe isn't heaven.

I think what you believe is a lie, so I guess we're even.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Hell is nothing more than a state of mind that has been described metaphorically in old fashioned ways by old fashioned people. Heaven is the same.

Duality is a creation of the mind. The absolute is indescribable and undefined. It will never be what you believe it is, but what you believe will always be what you experience, therefore have no beliefs and just experience if you want to see the truth.

new topics

top topics

join