It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

31 yr old English girl on a mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
31 yr old Worcester girl on a mission to find try and find answers and some truth amongst the # that is out there.I'm 100% fed up of biased and untrue news and newspapers, lies from the government, the state of the world and I'm scared about daughters future if I'm totally honest with you, (in a nutshell).

I have hardly anyone to talk to these days, I found that I had less and less in common with my old friends as time went on, different views and lifestyles which has meant that now I'm pretty much nearly 'friendless' Thing is I'm not sad about that infact I'm totally happy that I don't have to talk about fake tans, nails and gossip about other ppl that we hardly know! . But as I'm self employed atm and work from home my life can be pretty isolated to say the least!

I just need an outlet, a place to vent a place to get opinions, ideas, truth and some good conversation.

Am I in the right place?

Suzy

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yes. You are.

Welcome, from Yorkshire.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
welcome to the asylum. Have fun! You can learn a lot here, and most of the people are pretty cool.
edit on 5-12-2012 by Pilot because: subtraction

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by suzyspaghetti

Welcome to the tribe, miss.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
welcome, there is a lot of information here, some good some bad, some just down right crazy.... Remember always take a good hard look at any information you find here before diving head first into the crazy pool.

I hope you enjoy all that we as a community have to offer knowledge, experiance, and crazy jibber jabber alike.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

A BIG welcome from Haverhill. We're probably in the only two cities that no one knows how to pronounce correctly. All newcomers to Haverhill call it Halve er hill instead of Hay-vrill. So, how's things in Wooster?

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

its a good site. you can learn new things and talk about well just about anything. i hope things get better for you. i am in the same boat. take care now and ever need help or have any questions let us know!

Enjoy Suzy

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Welcome from Midlands!!

The truth is in here somwhere, hidden well under a universe of non truths.

Search well! But i would say it is an awesome site, I can spend hours on here!

link   

Congrats on waking up and realizing that the world is not as peachy as the FOX news anchor tells you....

All you need now is a tin foil hat and you will blend right in here

link   

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Welcome. I found this website maybe two years ago, I never signed up, just came along and read stories and investigated. I decided to sign up a year or so ago so I could start adding input and receiving others. I havent had a bad experience here, but I havent posted much either. Enjoy your stay. I've never made an introduction for myself...maybe I should.
edit on 5-12-2012 by AlexanderDeLarge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I think you have arrived in the right place. Welcome and enjoy your time, your sure to find some like minded individuals here.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Welcome

This place will assist you on your mission.

Dont get me wrong, you will still find a bunch of BS, but we try our best to sort out the truth.

Look forward to seeing your contributions.

-MDDoxs

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Welcome! Nice to met you! This is a good place! You can even get stars and flags and not even no why! I like it here cause you can say your say and have a hoot!

Plus, you can hear real scary stories.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thanks to every single person that replied,

@crimsongod21 I will be taking everything in my stride, I love to research every avenue before making my mind up, thanks for the advice!

@jiggerj Wooster is exactly how its done so 5 gold stars to you! You would be amazed at how its been pronounced by some folk!

@khimbar where about in Yorkshire are you from? I'm familiar with Huddersfield

@UnknownEntity4U yep glad to hear were sharing that boat!!

@MazMaric I will never stop searching! are you anywhere close to Worcester if your in the midlands?

@knowledgedesired tin foil hat is on lol

@AdamsMurmur red pill all the way

@MDDoxs love the honesty

@RUFFREADY I have no idea what a flag or star is yet.... Ill get it eventually lol

Pilot
beezzer
AlexanderDeLarge Thanks also !
woodwardjnr

Suzy

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
lammypie999 post by suzyspaghetti

Hi nd welcome from stoke. Sort the wheat from the chaff and you'll be right... Best place for breaking news
ere.
Lammy

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Yup right place love.
We are all a little annoyed about stuff and it is a place to vent

But we all want whats right for mankind
otherwise I wouldn't be here

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by suzyspaghetti

You're definitely in the right place.

I vent here every morning. I have never actually found any answers in the near decade I have been reading this site, but it's a wonderful place for entertainment, brain candy and outright gut splitting laughter at times. Best of luck in your quest.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Don't believe everything you read until you've taken a thorough look at both, or all sides of an argument.
It's easy to believe in things that aren't true which makes many a subject here ever so tempting a rabbit hole to get lost in.

Good luck.
Enjoy the ride.
Take nothing anyone says that causes offense personally.

new topics

top topics

join