It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Posted Dec.1, 2012 "alert pole shift news ground breaking news alert."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
For all the scientists here I sure hope you can debunk this. I wish I could add something of merit to this, but I truly can not. Mathematics iis not my friend.

The video poster provided a fair amount of information underneath his video. Hope you find this interesting. Here is a snippet.

Ladies and Gentleman, friends and brothers we are 8 yrs out of a real magnetic reversal of the earths polarity, we are less than a 1000 miles away from this happening, and it is to my understanding we are approaching that destination of the all important 40 degrees at a rate of 145 miles per yr, join me as we explore the effects in which we encounter today and through the coming months on this expedition that i have encountered and welcomed you as my fellow human beings to join in with me.

edit on 12/3/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I have a hard time taking anyone on YouTube seriously as it is, but when they are to inept to even use a program to capture the screen and instead rely on a potato to film, all credibility goes out the window.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

There have been many threads on here covering this subject. But never mind that. For now, let me just quote a snippet from the NASA page on this:

NASA: Magnetic Pole Reversal

...The science shows that magnetic pole reversal is – in terms of geologic time scales – a common occurrence that happens gradually over millennia. While the conditions that cause polarity reversals are not entirely predictable – the north pole's movement could subtly change direction, for instance – there is nothing in the millions of years of geologic record to suggest that any of the 2012 doomsday scenarios connected to a pole reversal should be taken seriously. A reversal might, however, be good business for magnetic compass manufacturers.

There seems to be a deliberate conspiracy afoot to scare the bejeezus out of people who don't grasp these things. A magnetic pole reversal is not a physical pole reversal. In other words, the Earth doesn't flip upside down and send its inhabitants flying off willy-nilly and landing who-knows-where, and destroying civilization as we know it. It's just a magnetic reversal. The magnetic pole moves all the time....

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
I have a hard time taking anyone on YouTube seriously as it is, but when they are to inept to even use a program to capture the screen and instead rely on a potato to film, all credibility goes out the window.

It would be more credible if "annoying orange" spewed this out.
Orange vs potato, citric acid hurts more.

The fact people believe this hurts even worse....

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

How about the credibility of someone who posts after 7 minutes, while the vid is over 15 minutes?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think he believes the greatest danger here is that the movement of the poles is based on heating of the mantle and the pole moves faster due to increased friction. This is why the polar ice is melting at record speed. At any rate once the heat is great enough it will seek release through the crust in the form of volcanoes (yellowstone/mt hood) and earthquakes centered in the Northern Hemisphere(New Madrid/Pacific plate/San Andreas).

Would the planetary alignments exert sufficient influence to dramatically increase the polar movement?

Perhaps this is why there is so much speculation about the elites moving to South America as it would be much safer there.

He does a good job of recording the movement of the pole and there are forces and cycles at work that we have little to no understanding of. Of course the PTB have science that is more advanced than anything the public is aware of - after all, knowledge is power and forewarning is priceless.

If they did know they certainly wouldn't bother to alert us.
That much I can be assured of.

Just my interpretation of what he is saying here, not that I buy any of it but I will certainly give it some thought.

ETA - It seems the sun has a direct effect on the movement of the pole:

This general movement is in addition to a daily or diurnal variation in which the North Magnetic Pole describes a rough ellipse, with a maximum deviation of 80 km from its mean position.[15] This effect is due to disturbances of the geomagnetic field by charged particles from the Sun.

en.wikipedia.org...
Hmmmmm..........
edit on 3-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I don't know. I have to admit I didn't watch the video. After the about 2000th one I've moved on.

One thing, though: Planetary alignments (try "zyzygy" at Wikipedia) happen all the time. I can remember a couple of times in my own lifetime that we've had nearly complete zyzygy of all the planets. (Unless I'm mistaken.) In any case, planetary alignments have virtually no effect on Earth....

ETA: Oops! I see they're spelling that as "syzygy" now. Like waking up in a parallel universe, I tell you....

edit on 12/4/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I had wondered if somehow the PTB knew something was coming, something that would change life drastically here on Earth. Given the upcoming alignments and potential for solar storms I wondered if perhaps they might try to use HAARP to open a hole in the magnetosphere to allow solar radiation to fry our electronics and send us back to the stone age. Maybe you've seen the wildlands project maps where people will not be allowed.

Earth with steady magnetic field:

Magnetic field during pole flip:

It sounds like Revelations 8:7

New International Version (©1984) The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

Ouch!

My knowledge of this subject is probably sub-rudimentary and I welcome any feedback on this theory. It's just one of those things where the evidence I've come across seemed to point towards this type of event. I'd love to know this is complete poppycock so please disprove if you know otherwise.
edit on 4-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

new topics

top topics

join